MIB School of Management: MIB School of Management is one of the best Italian Business Schools, accredited by ASFOR, member of CEEMAN and EFMD. It's located in the extreme east of Italy, effectively bridging western and eastern Europe. Some scholarships are available for foreign students, based on the results of the admission exams.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
MIB School of Management is a business school with a strong international orientation. It is committed to creating added value in the development of a modern managerial culture from a multidisciplinary perspective. Its associate members and sponsors include important scientific institutions from Central Europe as well as leading Italian companies and organizations.
The MBA in International Business course (taught entirely in English) is aimed at graduates in all subjects, from any country. The course provides general corporate management training from an international perspective. The MBA differentiates itself from other full time Masters courses in that it offers a broad spectrum of input that runs from basic managerial competencies to the most relevant issues in global management and international economics. Relevance to the international perspective is reflected strongly in its participant base. The current XV edition (2004 - 2005) has 60% of international students coming from 17 different countries
Courses / Programs:
MBA in International Business, Executive MBA, Master in Insurance & Risk Management, Master in Tourism Management, MBA in Wine Business, and many others.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Milan, SDA Bocconi is the leading School of Management in Italy and also stands among the top-ranked European Institutions. Founded in 1971, with its 40-year experience, SDA Bocconi School of Management is a pioneer in business education in Italy: its hallmark is innovation and far-reaching modelling that manifest themselves through a wide array of executive courses and master programs.
The School offers a Full-time MBA and a Global Executive MBA in English as well as a modular Executive MBA and an Evening Executive MBA in Italian. It also offers 10 Full-time Specialized Master Programs (5 International + 5 in Italian) and 6 Executive Specialized Master Programs (2 International + 4 in Italian). Furthermore, the School offers a large variety of Executive Education Open and Custom Programs each year.
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School on the top of the charts of all main International Rankings, SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education. SDA Bocconi placed 6th in Europe in the QS Global 200 Business School Report 2012, based on the assessments of Recruiters.
- Full Time MBA
- Master in Corporate Finance
- Master of Management in Food & Beverage
- Executive Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
- Finance For Executives
- Structured Products: Risks, Rewards, Valuation
- Counterparty Credit Risk
- Go To Market
- Internet, Social Media And Mobile For Corporate And Marketing Communication
- The Marketing In You
- Search, Social & Mobile
- Retail Manager
- Credit Risk Management
The LUISS Business School is a division of LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome, Italy that is recognised worldwide as a knowledge hub for postgraduate studies in business & management. We offer an International Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program which is 15 months in duration and taught through English to students from all over the world. Other graduate business degree programs taught through English include an Aviation MBA (12 months) and a Master in Corporate Finance (11 months).
One of the main characteristics of LUISS Business School is its long-lasting relationship with the Italian and international business community, that allows theory to inform practice and vice versa. LUISS Business School relies both on the experience of its Faculty members and on the know-how of practitioners working in the fields of finance, consulting, and accounting.
Vesuvio International School of Hospitality, Naples
Courses / Programs
Situated in the heart of the historic south-west Italian city of Naples, Vesuvio International School of Hospitality (VISH) provides a range of academic courses and MBA Degree programs in the fields of Hospitality Management and Travel / Tourism.
Our programs are open to international students from around the world, and take place at our school in the center of Naples. We also provide Culinary Arts courses.
All of our classes are taught in English.
VISH is a friendly school where the emphasis is on creating happy, confident and successful students. We are also an international school and we pride ourselves on diversity.
Each semester we welcome students of many different nationalities and social backgrounds. VISH positions itself unequivocally as an inclusive school in which strong personalised support ensures that no one is left behind.
Department of Economics and Management - University of Pisa
Courses / Programs
The Department of Economics and Management at the University of Pisa in Northern Tuscany in Italy offers high profile post graduate Master and Phd programmes with international partners including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
We provide an effective learning experience that combines up-to-date research and best practices from the business world. We welcome international students from all over the world, organise group Italian language courses for all levels and provide study materials and advice for independent, individual learning.
Visiting professors and lecturers from top universities and business schools, along with guest speakers from our corporate and professional network, join the department’s faculty in graduate and post-graduate courses. The study offer is enriched with continuous learning programmes, our master's degrees and specialisation courses are aimed at meeting the training requirements emerging from the world of employment, and we pride ourselves on our a system of PhD courses which form the basic foundation of training for scientific research.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): 12 month full-time programme running from January - December 2015.
- The programme is articulated in two terms.
In the 1st term, Fundamental & Specialist courses provide the pillars of business administration and sharpen the management skills in order to develop professional competences in several key areas.
- The 2nd term is dedicated to the preparation of the project work. The Master Thesis can be either a research project / an internship project.
ALTIS - Postgraduate School Business & Society, Milan
Courses / Programs
ALTIS, the Postgraduate School Business & Society of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, is an international research and education centre for the study and promotion of a responsible and competitive business culture. We offer a range of high quality training courses that includes a one-year international MBA degree program which is taught in English.
Founded in 2005, ALTIS embodies both an openness towards the international world of business and the willingness to effectively serve the interests of the students and enterprises with which it interacts.
ALTIS dedicates special attention to those geographical areas which are also of particular interest to the growth of Italian business: Latin America, China, India, Africa and the Mediterranean Region.
ALTIS offers high quality training courses in strong connections with the business world:
- One-Year International MBA in Global Business and Sustainability. New Markets and Euromed (in English)
- Executive Master SMEs and Competitiveness (in Italian)
- Summer course in Business Summer Program. Experiencing Italian Excellence
- Executive courses and Intensive courses
- Seminars, carried on in partnership with companies or important institutions.
• For students from Italy & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.