Study Abroad Programs in Europe: MBA in Italy, business school in Rome, university degree courses, graduate programs for international students, master in business administration degree, management studies, accounting, finance, marketing programs...
LUISS Business School, Rome: The LUISS Business School is a division of LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome, Italy that is recognised worldwide as a knowledge hub for postgraduate studies in business & management. We offer an International Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program which is 15 months in duration and taught through English to students from all over the world. Other graduate business degree programs taught through English include an Aviation MBA (12 months) and a Master in Corporate Finance (11 months).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
One of the main characteristics of LUISS Business School is its long-lasting relationship with the Italian and international business community, that allows theory to inform practice and vice versa. LUISS Business School relies both on the experience of its Faculty members and on the know-how of practitioners working in the fields of finance, consulting, and accounting.
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano is a trilingual, international university in the South Tyrol region of Northern Italy, We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in our School of Economics and Management. Our three-year bachelor degree courses include Economics & Social Sciences; Tourism, Sport & Event Management and Economics & Management while our master degree courses include Entrepreneurship & Innovation and Economics & Management of Public Sectors. The faculty, as well as the student community, are very much international.
A course of study at the School of Economics prepares students for the global workplace. This is achieved by setting high international academic standards. The focus is therefore on multilingualism and multiculturalism which are provided by the international provenance of both our students and our teaching and research staff. The different core subjects we have been successfully offering for a number of years include economics and business management, political sciences and law.
The Swiss School of Management (SSM) is a private institute of higher education belonging to the Swiss Management Academy International. SSM is located on the University of Washington's campus in Rome's historic city center.
We have a diverse student body coming from all over the world and offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Night/Executive MBA, Dual MBA, Capital MBA (Tri-city MBA program) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Leadership Study Abroad Semester (LSAP). All programs are in English.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the experience of business people in the field.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students and professors come from all over the world.
- Since 1981 a school of Business and Leadership Excellence
- International Students and Environment
- Campus in Rome’s historic center
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Capital (Tri-city) MBA
- Leadership Study Abroad Semester (LSAP)
- International Forensic Week
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
• Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school for Italian students and international students from around the world.
• In addition to providing quality education in a range of popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci also offers management courses relating to arts and design, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management.
• Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
Located in a 16th century Villa just outside Bologna in Northern Italy (107km / 66 miles north of Florence), Bologna Business School - the Business School of the University of Bologna specializes in Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs.
Each of our MBAs is a challenging, intensive 12-month international full-time program taught entirely in English. Concentrations include Corporate Finance, Food & Wine, Green Energy & Sustainable Business, Design, Fashion and Luxury Goods, and Food & Wine.
The curriculum of the each of our MBA programs is divided in two main parts: General Management (core courses), and a number of Specialized Courses which specific to your chosen concentration. Our programs also feature a Business English course; and intensive Italian classes are offered free of charge to international participants who wish to improve their language skills during their stay in Italy.
Bologna Business School is a member of EFMD, ASFOR, and is ranked as a "Top Business School Internationally Strong" by Eduniversal.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school with campuses in Paris, France and Shanghai, China. IFA Paris and POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy, have joined forces to offer graduate degree programs in Fashion Business and Luxury Brands Management in the heart of Florence in central Italy. All programs are taught entirely in the English language.
This unique opportunity allows students to pursue post-graduate education, build career skills and gain a full understanding of fashion’s fastest emerging market, Shanghai, and experience one of Europe’s oldest and most dynamic fashion centers, Florence.
Students in the MBA / Masters Program in Luxury Brands Management will spend 8 academic weeks studying at POLIMODA, 30 academic weeks at IFA in Shanghai and 2 academic weeks at IFA in Paris.
IFA Paris and POLIMODA are both committed to providing young fashion professionals with the skills and attitude necessary to become leaders in international fashion and luxury companies.