International University College Of Turin: Welcome to the International University College of Turin (IUC) located on the Piazza Carlo Felice in the centre of Turin, northerm Italy. The IUC is an advanced institution dedicated to the study of global capitalism and the preparation of an international class of lawyers and finance experts, endowed with a highly integrated background in Law, Economics and Finance. The IUC offers an innovative Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics & Finance (MSc CLEF). A rich array of grants and scholarships are available for international students. The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the education will be carried on in English in order to facilitate international exchange programs, joint degrees and reception of non-italian students and faculty. The IUC is a place where global law and economics are critically understood.
The required/core component of the curriculum is aimed at acquainting the MSc CLEF (Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics and Finance) candidates with the fundamentals of the challenging field of law and finance. Particular emphasis is paid on incorporating the practical considerations, rather than merely familiarizing students with the black letter law.
Accordingly, each course explores law in action, investigating the myriad non-legal factors which influence the course of financial interactions, and the field of law and finance more generally. The second component of the curriculum gives students the choice of specializing on particular theoretical or geographical areas of interest.
The breadth of the IUC course offerings, and especially the IUC's focus on the often-overlooked peripheries of Western-dominated law teaching (Islamic, Asian, African, Latin American law), give students unrivaled preparation for subsequent careers in development or law and finance.
The last component is designed to prepare MSc candidates for the rigorous demands of public or private practice by requiring students to satisfy a legal research and writing course as well as to participate in a clinical course component and/or internship. Completion of the MSc CLEF program requires passing scores in all courses.
Core subjects: The Legal and Economic Institutions of Capitalism Patterns of Imperialism Legal Research and Writing Incentives and Regulations Financial Instruments, Innovation and Macroeconomic Stability Foundations of the Comparative Legal and Economic Approach The Anthropology of Law and Finance
• Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school for Italian students and international students from around the world.
• In addition to providing quality education in a range of popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci also offers management courses relating to arts and design, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management.
• Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
The LUISS Business School is a division of LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome, Italy that is recognised worldwide as a knowledge hub for postgraduate studies in business & management. We offer an International Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program which is 15 months in duration and taught through English to students from all over the world. Other graduate business degree programs taught through English include an Aviation MBA (12 months) and a Master in Corporate Finance (11 months).
One of the main characteristics of LUISS Business School is its long-lasting relationship with the Italian and international business community, that allows theory to inform practice and vice versa. LUISS Business School relies both on the experience of its Faculty members and on the know-how of practitioners working in the fields of finance, consulting, and accounting.
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
A school without borders, European School of Economics (ESE) is a private business school, a new concept in Higher Education that offers Bachelor and Masters programmes at its centres in Rome, Milan, Florence, London, Madrid, the USA, and online via blended courses.
We offer undergraduate, post-graduate and specialized courses in a range of business-related subjects. Students have the opportunity to study abroad by transferring between ESE centres around the globe.
Combining academic excellence, internationality, and a pragmatic approach, our courses are designed to prepare a new generation of leaders and entrepreneurs.
ESE graduates are among the most competitive business professionals in the market, prepared for leadership roles. With the ability to individually tailor their course of study, ESE students have the opportunity to:
- Specialise in cutting-edge business sectors, such as Fashion, Events, Music, Film, Sport, Art, Media and Hospitality among others.
- Complete internships, selecting from more than 1500 leading organisations around the world.
Undergraduate Programmes (3-4 years)
- BSc (Hons) in Business Administration (in Management, Marketing, Finance)
- BS in International Business (Distance Learning)
Postgraduate Programmes (1-2 years)
- MSc Programme in Marketing, Management, Finance
- MBA Programme in International Business, Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship
- Executive MBA in Management (Distance Learning)
Specialized Courses (3-9 months with Internship)
- Film Business
- International Relations..
MIP was established in 1979 as a collaboration between Politecnico di Milano - one of the leading technical universities in Europe - and some leading organizations operating in Italy. One of MIP’s great strengths is being part of the Politecnico di Milano, whose engineering tradition and technology leadership allow MIP to have access to up-and-coming technology, to play a key role in innovation and to be at the forefront of company growth and technological investment.
As a consortium, MIP enjoys a privileged relationship with its shareholder companies and this has been extended over the years to include foreign multinationals. Indeed, such partnership is evident throughout the MBA program in its real-life business simulations and field experiences and in its regular collaboration with the professional community from which students also derive great benefit and real-world experience.
2007: The School of Management achieved the prestigious EQUIS accreditation
2009: MIP joined the Financial Times’ rankings of best European Business Schools
2013: The school has received accreditation from the Association of MBAs.
- International Full Time MBA
- International Part Time MBA
- Iflex MBA (online)
- International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management
- International Master in Luxury Management
- International Master in BIG DATA
- International Master in Supply Chain & Purchaising Management
- Advanced MAster in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Master in Industrial Management
- Master in Strategic Project Management
The Swiss School of Management (SSM) is a private institute of higher education belonging to the Swiss Management Academy International. SSM is located on the University of Washington's campus in Rome's historic city center.
We have a diverse student body coming from all over the world and offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Night/Executive MBA, Dual MBA, Capital MBA (Tri-city MBA program) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Leadership Study Abroad Semester (LSAP). All programs are in English.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the experience of business people in the field.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students and professors come from all over the world.
- Since 1981 a school of Business and Leadership Excellence
- International Students and Environment
- Campus in Rome’s historic center
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Capital (Tri-city) MBA
- Leadership Study Abroad Semester (LSAP)
- International Forensic Week
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration