Dania Academy of Higher Education: Dania – Academy of Higher Education is situated centrally in Jutland, Denmark, in Randers, a lively city with lots of students. The academy offers diploma degree programmes in Marketing Management, Tourism & Hospitality, IT Technology & Auto Technology. The 2 year degree programmes are taught in English in modern buildings with the most modern teaching methods and IT equipment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Classes are relatively small and the academy offers an air of intimacy that you do not find at larger schools. The degrees are EU certified and give graduates 120 ECTS points. EU citizens can study at Dania Academy of Higher Educationin Randers without paying tuition fee.
Non EU students must pay full tuition fee. The international office is helpful in finding a room and getting all the 'red tape' done.
Courses / Programs: Tourism & Hospitality, Marketing Management, IT Technology and Automotive Technology are AP programmes giving access to bachelor degree studies at European universities. Please make sure to apply between 1. February - 15. March.
All applicants will be interviewed if we find the application and documents meet our standards.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany
The European Business School London (EBS London) was established in 1979 and is the UK’s oldest private business school. We are one of 7 specialist Schools at Regent's College London - the largest college of private Higher Education in the UK. Our superb central London campus, in the heart of Regent's Park, provides a dynamic and cosmopolitan environment for the academic delivery of our programmes with excellent academic facilities.
All of our degrees are developed in consultation with industry and our programmes are regularly reviewed by international business leaders working closely with the School through direct involvement in the European Business Schools International (EBSI) network and in the Institute of Contemporary European Studies (iCES). If you come to EBS London you’ll become part of a truly multicultural body of 3,100 students coming from over 130 different countries.
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BA (Hons) International Events Management
* Language Options including French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian and others
* Work Experience
* Study Abroad Programme
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA International Marketing
- MA Human Resources
- MA International Business
- MA Entrepreneurial Management
- MA Creative Leadership
- MSc Global Banking & Finance
- Integrated Foundation Course
• For students from Germany & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
• BSBI has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
• BSBI's main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential.
• BSBI aims to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and employment opportunities.
• In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, affordable fees and flexi pay options.
• BSBI's hands-on teaching methods will make sure that teaching goes beyond the classroom: you will gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners. Choose BSBI, you will understand how the concepts you learn should apply to the real business world!
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by green spaces, good transport links as well as bars, shops and restaurants. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
- Global MBA programme
- MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a leading, AACSB and EQUIS accredited, research-led business school based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. We have 86 regional education centres throughout Germany and various joint ventures and programmes abroad.
We offer top class degree courses and continuing education options in seven different programme divisions. We maintain four specialist research centres and run numerous international consulting projects. All educational, research and consulting activities are focused on finance and management. By finance, we mean crossfunctional financial activities at all companies that deal with financial management. And by management, we mean classical corporate leadership, where managers deploy employees and resources in such a way that the company’s goals are met as cost-effectively as possible.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management originated in the financial sector, but today our services enjoy increasing appreciation in other business sectors as well. In the future, we will be continuing to expand our national and international networking with the business community.
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor in International Management
- Bachelor in BWL in cooperation with KPMG
- Bachelor in BWL
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Bachelor in Management, Philosophy & Economics
- Bachelor in Digital Innovation and Fintech
- Bachelor in Finance & Management
- Master of Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Auditing
- Master of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Master of Leadership in Development Finance (online)
- MBA International Healthcare Management
- Executive MBA (MBA)
- The Frankfurt MBA (Full & part-time)
There is a constant demand for qualified supply chain management (SCM) professionals. Whether you wish to work in purchasing, warehousing, distribution or other fields, you should ensure that any qualification you earn is accredited and recognised by industry professional bodies. SCM encompasses all movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption. It may be defined as the management of a network of interconnected businesses involved in the provision of product and service packages required by the end customers in a supply chain.
There are many professional industry bodies and trade associations for the field of supply chain management. The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) is the leading worldwide association of professionals in supply chain management. APICS The Association for Operations Management is a leading global provider of education for supply chain and operations management professionals, including production, materials management, inventory, purchasing, and logistics.
The Institute for Supply Management™ (ISM) is the largest supply management association in the world as well as one of the most respected. Founded in 1946, The American Society of Transportation & Logistics (ASTL) is a professional organization that aims to promote continuing education in the field of transportation and logistics.
You can choose from a wide range of supply chain management courses, including
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Online Supply Chain Management Essentials from the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
& many more...