Gisma Business School: GISMA Business School in Hannover, Germany, was launched in 1999 as a joint initiative by the state of Lower Saxony and visionary private-sector enterprises. GISMA is a privately funded, self-administering institution of higher education. Our mission it is to empower management professionals to respond to the special challenges and stringent demands of today’s highly global business environment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
1. MBA program (full time)
11-month course of study in Hannover for young management professionals from around the world who hold a college degree and have already had some job experience. The average age of GISMA students is 28.
2. Executive MBA program (part time)
Our “International Master’s in Management Program” (IMM) is designed for managerial professionals that have typically worked for an average of ten years, and takes 22 months to complete.
3. Young Professional MBA (part time)
GISMA Business School's Young Professional MBA program is a part-time MBA degree for young academics with first work experience.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our program keeps abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
As Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences’s Munich Campus, New European College offers one of the most modern and forward-thinking approaches to business education in Germany.
The academic combination of a research-based approach to education, real world mandatory project weeks and continuous evaluation ensures that students achieve highest level of sustainable employability in the 21st century world of business.
We combine the virtues of the Dutch’s contemporary and practical approach to business education with the modern American model of small classes and real-world academics. In the sea of formulaic business schools, we stand out. By unleashing our students’ individual strengths, we prepare them to outperform in the business world. Our students’ sustained success is our passion and purpose.
1) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Marketing & Communication
2) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Economics & Management
3) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Financial Services Management4) Master of Business Management (MBM) Digital Marketing & Communication
5) Master of Business Management (MBM) Entrepreneurship & Innovation6) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance
7) Master of Business Administration (MBA) International Management
Based in Berlin, Renewables Academy (RENAC) offers high quality training programmes for technicians and engineers, developers and investors, lawyers and decision makers who want to learn the fundamentals about renewable energy and energy efficiency. In co-operation with the Renewables Academy AG, the Institute for Distance Learning of the Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin will offer the distance learning programme Master of Business Administration (MBA) Renewables through English, for both German and international students, which starts in October 2011.
MBA Renewables is the first and only distance learning programme worldwide with the chance of obtaining a MBA degree which focuses on renewable energy and partly on energy efficiency. It is designed to equip you with modern management skills, so that you can successfully solve complex business tasks along the value chain of renewable energies.
In addition, you will gain an overview of various renewable energy technologies, their applications and advantages, as well as an understanding of international energy policies, support mechanisms for renewable energy technologies and how to use them profitably in industry.
- The MBA Renewables programme is offered through English via distance learning (30 months duration). It focuses on renewable energy & also on energy efficiency.
- The programme includes specific economic, technical, legal, political and organizational knowledge which is tailored to the specific needs of the renewable energy branches with imparting advanced interdisciplinary skills necessary for working in this sector.
- Students with a university degree (210 Credits) are eligible for this MBA.
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Karlshochschule International University provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business degree programs in the heart of Karlsruhe, Southern Germany.
Situated close to the Franco-German border, our Bachelor and Master Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified business professionals.
Our didactic approach is characterized by a triad of instruction, construction and reflection in the individual modules and units.
With the aid of self-regulated, discovery-based and playful learning and based on a foundation of concentrated and sound knowledge, our students shall be enabled to make their own learning experiences, and to integrate their knowledge and skills with previous knowledge and experiences.
All of the degree programs at Karlshochschule are accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English)
- International Business
- Arts and Cultural Mgmt
- International Event Mgmt
- International Tourism Mgmt
- International Energy Mgmt
- International Marketing Mgmt
- International Relations
- Politics Philosophy and Economics
- Citizenship and Civic Engagement
- Globalization, Governance and Law
Master Degree in Management (taught in English)
- New Media
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cultural Change & Society
- Human Resources & Diversity
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
Our main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential. We train and develop personalities capable of leading businesses.
We aim to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and professional opportunities.
In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, tailored careers services and affordable tuition fees.
We use the latest business concepts and professional techniques in our curriculum to ensure you learn the most up-to-date methods of business and leadership. Allow your learning to go beyond the classroom as you gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners.
The newly refreshed BSBI campus is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by beautiful parks, stylish shops, cafes and restaurants and excellent transport links. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
Choose to study at BSBI you will gain the confidence, skills and global perspective to stand out among the competition.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
The Giessen Master of Business Administration is able to deliver a superior postgraduate program designed to provide the maximum benefit for program participants and alumni. The FH (Fachhochschule) Giessen-Friedberg is a university located in the heart of Germany in Giessen, Hessen. ZEvA Accreditation: Accreditation of this Master of Business Administration degree was issued to the university by ZEvA (Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency) on 16. February 2001. And the program has been succesfully reacredited in 2007 for another 5 years. ZEvA is the official agency charged by the Akkreditierungsrat, with the accreditation of international courses in Germany.
Giessen is a student town (about 25,000 students are currently enrolled). The academic culture and vibrant student scene greatly affect the atmosphere of the city. Giessen and Friedberg are centrally located and can be easily reached within 1 hour from the Frankfurt area and the Ruhr Basin.
Executive MBA Degree - Duration in total: 60 training days plus preparation work. Language of instruction is English. Obligatory one week stay at Pfeiffer University Charlotte, North Carolina, USA and an intercultural seminar weekend at the partner university in Bergamo, Italy.