Learn German in Germany: German school in Berlin, Intensive courses for adults, Business German lessons, Test DaF exam preparation classes, Language immersion programs, Homestay with German teacher, Language school in Prenzlauer Berg near Schonhauser Allee
einfach Deutsch! in Berlin: Learn German with einfach Deutsch! in a private and relaxed atmosphere. We are located in the Prenzlauer Berg district - a multicultural neighbourhood in the north eastern part of Berlin (in former East Berlin). You can choose between homestay with a teacher - a special offer for ladies, one-to-one lessons for beginner to advanced, two-to-one lessons for two persons with a same level of German and linguistic holidays for female teachers. Whether you are looking to travel in Germany, spend some time with German friends, take an exam or start a new job we have the right course for you! You will enjoy the lessons in small groups and in your free time you will be able to explore one of the most exciting cities in the world!
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
* German Homestay with teacher - a special offer for ladies
* One to one German - for beginners as well as for advanced learners
* Two to one German lessons - for two persons with a same level of German
* Linguistic holidays - for female teachers
* Intensive German
* Exam preparation - Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung, Test DaF, DSH or others
* Business German
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is one of Europe's largest language schools with partners around the globe and schools in Berlin, Heidelberg, Darmstadt and Chemnitz, (all centers combined had more than 11,000 students and exam participants in 2014 alone).
F+U Academy of Languages Berlin is situated on Berlin's famous Friedrichstrasse in Mitte (the heart of the city), and provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level German language courses.
Renowned for its diverse educational programme, its international character and excellent value for money, the F+U Academy of Languages sets itself apart from the crowd.
We offer decades of teaching experience, and highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style.
Our language programmes can include homestay or hostel / apartment accommodation, and students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities in addition to their German language lessons.
Recognitions: F+U Academy of Languages is member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
- Intensive German courses
- Academic / Year-long German courses
- German Exam prep courses (DSH / TestDaF)
- Mini group morning / afternoon classes
- Evening German courses
- Individual German lessons (private one-to-one, duo, trio)
- German Conversation classes
- Business German courses
- German Grammar for beginners
- Customized German courses
- Senior German course 50+
- Combined German + English course
- German Cultural & Leisure Programme
- Professional development seminar for German teachers
- German IT courses
Founded in 1991, centrally yet calmly located in the pleasant heart of Hamburg-Altona, AkademiephilLingua is proud to be a small language training, coaching & philosophy academy. Years of successful experience in individual adult education have led to our exceptional profile.
Our philosophy is simple: We are committed to people and language, and to the dynamic difference both make to both. Therefore we do NOT follow standardized forms of instruction (where too many must swallow too passively) but together we find the best way for you to profit from your greatest and irreducibly singular asset: Your ability to articulate and communicate what matters most to you - jobwise or otherwise: Actively, effectively, and meaningfully. In another language!
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
Alinguas Sprachschule München is a language school in the center of Munich, Germany, that provides intensive German day and evening classes to adults, college students, high school teens and children of all levels from beginners - A1 to advanced - C1. We also offer special German summer classes.
Our school is located on Hohenzollernplatz (public square) in Munich, in the state of Bavaria, south east Germany. There are lots of bars and cafés, and shopping possibilities in the vicinity. The University of Munich and the Englischer Garten are within walking distance. Public transport is available by underground (line U2), tram (lines 27 and 12) and bus (route 53). Munich Airport is 45 minutes from the school and can be reached by suburban railway lines S1 and S8.
German language lessons for adults, college students, high school teens & children:
- German intensive courses
- German exam courses (Goethe-Institut, TestDaF, DSH & more)
- German evening classes
- German for students & au pairs
- Private one-to-one classes
- German for business professionals
- Improve your pronounciation
- Language trips for groups
- German summer classes for teenagers and adults
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a popular German language school located in the heart of Nuremberg in the state of Bavaria in south-east Germany.
• Founded in 1986, we offer German courses to international students & expats with all levels of German - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
• Our courses include intensive German courses, exam preparation for the Test DaF, DSH & Goethe exams, private lessons and more through morning, afternoon, and evening classes.
• Our team consists of highly-experienced and competent teachers who specialize in the areas of language training, adult education, translation and pedagogics. Our German courses are taught by native German speakers.
• The goal of our German courses program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. We aim to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
• Nuremberg is located 170km north of Munich and is the second largest city in Bavaria. It is served by excellent road and rail links. Nuremberg Airport offers flights to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe, as well as connecting flights via other airports to international destinations worldwide.
Student Review: "A great experience, and a great school in a great city. If you are willing to come and study the German language, do not hesitate and come quickly to Primus. Thanks for the great time spent in Nürnberg and precisely at Primus."
- Tarek, Lebanon
German Courses: • Beginner to advanced levels (A1, A2, B1, B2 & C1 courses)
• Morning, afternoon & evening German classes
• Intensive German courses (24 lessons per week)
• Test DaF / DSH / Goethe exam preparation classes
• Private German lessons
• Business German course for professionals
• German classes for healthcare workers in hospitals, doctors offices, and homecare
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
• Summer German courses
• Short-term German courses
Also: Courses for English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
IFS Bonn since 1978, IFS Berlin since 2000. Attractive and well maintained school buildings, superior learning environment with highly experienced teachers, high quality culture and leisure program, reliable accommodation service. Courses in Bonn & Berlin can be combined.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.