Find a Chinese language school in Chicago IL: Mandarin classes for kids, toddlers & preschoolers, Chinese immersion programs. Spanish, French tutoring for elementary school students in Naperville, Arlington Heights, Cook County, DuPage County, Lake County IL.
Language Classes Ad Opportunity here: Note to language class providers, parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed. Contact us if you provide language classes in the Chicagoland area.
Kids Only Chinese Lessons: Children participate in either a 3-5 or 5-8 program depending on age and level of comfort. The programs run for 1.5 hours once or twice a week, depending on your preference!
Private / One-on-one Mandarin Chinese Lessons: Study Chinese privately with immersive, one-on-one classes with our experienced teachers. Kids can add a brother, sister, or friend to the class. Flexible schedules are available.
Chinese Immersion Summer Camp: Summer camp options can include weekly camps throughout the summer, week-long camps, and a la carte options that allow you to fit Chinese language study into your busy schedule.
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• Note to German language class providers in the Chicago area - Contact us if you offer language programs for toddlers, preschoolers, elementary school children ages 1-12, high school students, and adults.
• We can provide in-depth ads for providers of German immersion programs across Chicagoland: Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Barrington, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Park Ridge, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Wilmette / Evanston, Hinsdale / Oakbrook, and Glen Ellyn / Wheaton IL.
German Immersion Programs: • Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• German for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• German for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one German lessons
• German immersion summer camps
Located in Winnetka in the heart of Chicago’s North Shore, The French School is a total French immersion preschool/kindergarten. We welcome children when they are at the optimal age to learn French, giving them the opportunity to develop a high level of language proficiency and fluency.
The French School’s comprehensive curriculum is based on France’s internationally-renowned 'école maternelle'. Set forth by the French Ministry of Education, this program is revered as one of the world’s best and gives your child a solid academic foundation while providing a warm, nurturing environment where learning is fun and age appropriate.
Not only is French the subject of instruction, but it is also the medium by which all subjects are taught. All communication, from teachers to children is conducted exclusively in French. Through traditional songs and stories, children learn about French culture and history.
Located in North Chicago near the Outer Harbor, Chez Kids Academy is the children’s education center of the Alliance Française de Chicago, specially designed for young children and teenagers ages 1-15. All classes are conducted in French by dedicated and experienced teachers willing to share their passion for French language and culture.
Embark with us for a journey into “Francophonie”. Our programs include classes for tots, youngsters, preschoolers, elementary school children and teenagers up to 15 years old. Each program is age appropriate offering academic objectives while entertaining children with games, activities, and cultural immersion.
We also provide Saturday afternoon workshops and clubs as well as summer camps. Awaken your children’s curiosity and imagination, develop their critical thinking, and offer them a chance to meet peers sharing the same interest. Chez Kids Academy proposes ciné-clubs, presenting different categories of movies, aged appropriate, in French with English subtitles, storytelling’s to feed your kids imagination, and family cooking classes, a delicious and creative way to expose them to French culture and language. Parents are welcome for these family events!
French Language Programs for Kids & Teenagers Ages 1-15:
- Moms, Pops and Tots Class for 1 - 2 year olds
- Moms, Pops and Youngsters for 2 - 4 year olds
- Learn French through rhythm and songs (1 - 3 years)
- Mornings in French structured pre-school activities (3 - 5 years)
- Smart Steps to French Program for 5 - 12 year olds
- Learn and Practise French Class for 12 - 15 year olds
- Weekend Workshops (Cinema, Storytelling, Cooking)
- French Language & Activity Summer Camps
With three locations in Chicago IL, Little Linguists Academy provides Mandarin Chinese language classes to children in a fun and interactive environment.
Our curriculum is designed primarily for children ages 6-12, with tutoring for older children also available. Classes take place at our Chicago locations, at local public and private schools, and online.
Since 2001, proud parents of students taught by Little Linguists Academy have watched their children expand their knowledge and show off their Foreign language skills.
The teachers of Little Linguists Academy have taught thousands of children how to speak foreign language.
Instituto Cervantes is a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government, and is the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. Cervantes Kids in Illinois is located in downtown Chicago and provide before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children of all levels from age 6-16. We offer 4 levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced.
Cervantes Kids will help your child learn Spanish in rich and varied language programs complemented with an extensive library and fun cultural activities. Our highly qualified native teachers from Spain and Latin America hold advanced degrees in Spanish (Masters or Ph.D.) and are experienced professionals in child education.
Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school and implements our world renowned program. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace.
Spanish Language lessons for kids including:
- Spanish In-School
- Spanish Before & After School
- Spanish classes at our Downtown Center
- Spanish for all levels
- Private classes
- Classes for Home-schooled kids
- Camps and Workshops
- Online Spanish classes for children
Programs for kids ages 6-16 at all levels:
- High Advanced