Kids' Chinese classes in Chicago IL area & suburbs: Mandarin Chinese immersion programs in Chicago for toddlers, preschoolers & young kids. Chinese language tutoring for elementary school students in Naperville, Arlington Heights, Cook County, DuPage County, Will County IL..
Language Classes Ad Opportunity here: Note to parents & guardians: The school that previously was listed here has unfortunately closed their business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
Are you a provider of quality Mandarin Chinese classes in Chicago IL? If so, contact us for information about prominent ad space.
We also have ad opportunities for providers of programs in Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Arabic.
Potential Mandarin Chinese ads in the following Chicagoland locations:
• Arlington Heights
• Deerfield/Lake Forest
• Geneva/St. Charles
• Glen Ellyn / Wheaton
• Hyde Park
• Lincoln Park
• Park Ridge
• Wilmette / Evanston
With three locations in Chicago IL, Little Linguists Academy provides Mandarin Chinese language classes to children in a fun and interactive environment.
Our curriculum is designed primarily for children ages 6-12, with tutoring for older children also available. Classes take place at our Chicago locations, at local public and private schools, and online.
Since 2001, proud parents of students taught by Little Linguists Academy have watched their children expand their knowledge and show off their Foreign language skills.
The teachers of Little Linguists Academy have taught thousands of children how to speak foreign language.
Hua Hsia Chinese School is organising our annual Chinese Culture Easter Camp in Hampstead (3/4 to 6/4) and Southgate (9/4 to 13/4).
• Hua Hsia Chinese School offers year-round & summer Mandarin Chinese language courses for children & adults of all levels.
• Our schools are situated in Southgate in Enfield (next to East Barnet), and in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and are easily accessible by public transport, just minutes from Underground tube stations.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2000 children & adults, ages 3 to 90 to speak and write Mandarin. • We offer day, evening and weekend classes all specifically suited to the needs of our students. As well as our classes for children from ages 6 months to 12 years, we also provide GCSE and A-level preparation courses.
• Hua Hsia is a place where our students matter, a supportive, nurturing environment that aims to encourage every student.
• We believe that Chinese language and culture can be fun and easy to learn, and we try to make school fun with a wide range of activities, festivals, class presentations and various workshops which give students the confidence to use the language in their daily lives.
Parent Testimonial: “I would like to say a big Thank You to Hua Hsia Chinese School for teaching my daughter Persephone YouLin from the age of 2 in the Nursery class to taking her GCSE last summer, and achieving her A* in Chinese."
• Nursery Chinese Classes (For kids aged 3-5 years)
• Foundation Chinese (aged 4-5)
• Year 1 Chinese (aged 5-6)
• Year 2 & 3 Chinese (aged 6-8)
• Year 4 Chinese (aged 8-10)
• Year 5 & 6 Chinese (aged 10-11)
• Pre-GCSE Chinese Classes (aged 11-12)
• 5-day Chinese Easter Camps
• Chinese Summer Camps (Age 3+/ weekdays)
• GCSE & Cambridge Pre-University Course
• Special Abacus Chinese Math Classes
• Chinese Cultural Workshops
• Adult Chinese Classes (Beginner to Advanced)
• Private Chinese classes for adults & children
Located in North Chicago near the Outer Harbor, Chez Kids Academy is the children’s education center of the Alliance Française de Chicago, specially designed for young children and teenagers ages 1-15. All classes are conducted in French by dedicated and experienced teachers willing to share their passion for French language and culture.
Embark with us for a journey into “Francophonie”. Our programs include classes for tots, youngsters, preschoolers, elementary school children and teenagers up to 15 years old. Each program is age appropriate offering academic objectives while entertaining children with games, activities, and cultural immersion.
We also provide Saturday afternoon workshops and clubs as well as summer camps. Awaken your children’s curiosity and imagination, develop their critical thinking, and offer them a chance to meet peers sharing the same interest. Chez Kids Academy proposes ciné-clubs, presenting different categories of movies, aged appropriate, in French with English subtitles, storytelling’s to feed your kids imagination, and family cooking classes, a delicious and creative way to expose them to French culture and language. Parents are welcome for these family events!
French Language Programs for Kids & Teenagers Ages 1-15:
- Moms, Pops and Tots Class for 1 - 2 year olds
- Moms, Pops and Youngsters for 2 - 4 year olds
- Learn French through rhythm and songs (1 - 3 years)
- Mornings in French structured pre-school activities (3 - 5 years)
- Smart Steps to French Program for 5 - 12 year olds
- Learn and Practise French Class for 12 - 15 year olds
- Weekend Workshops (Cinema, Storytelling, Cooking)
- French Language & Activity Summer Camps
Study Korean at a convenient Downtown Chicago location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location in the Chicagoland area!
Language Loop is an established language school that provides group, private, and corporate Korean classes to basic beginner to advanced learners.
Taught by experienced, professional language tutors, our flexible Korean courses can take place Monday-Friday, or at weekends. Our language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a private, professional, and relaxed environment.
Language Loop also teaches English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Farsi, French, Italian, German, Polish, Dutch, Belarusian, and Ukrainian.
Korean Classes in Chicago / Chicagoland: - Basic beginner to advanced levels
• Group Korean classes (4-6 students)
• One-on-one / Private Korean lessons
• Semi-Private Korean lessons (2-3 students)
• Corporate / Business Korean programs (onsite or in our language center)
• Korean for Specific Purposes (Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Hospitality...)
• Dive & Survive: Intensive Korean immersion program
• Korean Literature Courses