Kids' Chinese classes in Chicago IL area & suburbs: Mandarin Chinese immersion programs in Chicago for toddlers, preschoolers & young kids. Chinese language tutoring for elementary school students in Naperville, Arlington Heights, Cook County, DuPage County, Will County IL..
Language Classes Ad Opportunity here: Note to parents & guardians: The school that previously was listed here has unfortunately closed their business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
Are you a provider of quality Mandarin Chinese classes in Chicago IL? If so, contact us for information about prominent ad space.
We also have ad opportunities for providers of programs in Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Arabic.
Potential Mandarin Chinese ads in the following Chicagoland locations:
• Arlington Heights
• Deerfield/Lake Forest
• Geneva/St. Charles
• Glen Ellyn / Wheaton
• Hyde Park
• Lincoln Park
• Park Ridge
• Wilmette / Evanston
Instituto Cervantes is a non-profit organization created by the Spanish government, and is the largest organization in the world concerned with the teaching of Spanish. Cervantes Kids in Illinois is located in downtown Chicago and provide before, in and after school Spanish language programs for children of all levels from age 6-16. We offer 4 levels of instruction: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and High Advanced.
Cervantes Kids will help your child learn Spanish in rich and varied language programs complemented with an extensive library and fun cultural activities. Our highly qualified native teachers from Spain and Latin America hold advanced degrees in Spanish (Masters or Ph.D.) and are experienced professionals in child education.
Our internationally recognized curriculum will enhance your child’s ability to communicate in both Spanish and English. As well as our programs run from our state of the art downtown facility, we offer an in-school program where Cervantes Kids comes to your school and implements our world renowned program. We also offer an online program where kids can learn at their own pace.
Spanish Language lessons for kids including:
- Spanish In-School
- Spanish Before & After School
- Spanish classes at our Downtown Center
- Spanish for all levels
- Private classes
- Classes for Home-schooled kids
- Camps and Workshops
- Online Spanish classes for children
Programs for kids ages 6-16 at all levels:
- High Advanced
With three locations in Chicago IL, Little Linguists Academy provides Mandarin Chinese language classes to children in a fun and interactive environment.
Our curriculum is designed primarily for children ages 6-12, with tutoring for older children also available. Classes take place at our Chicago locations, at local public and private schools, and online.
Since 2001, proud parents of students taught by Little Linguists Academy have watched their children expand their knowledge and show off their Foreign language skills.
The teachers of Little Linguists Academy have taught thousands of children how to speak foreign language.
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• We can facilitate schools with locations in Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Barrington, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Glen Ellyn / Wheaton, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Park Ridge, Wilmette / Evanston, and Hinsdale / Oakbrook centers in Illinois.
Other Language Ad Options: - Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Italian and German
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based close to Chicago, IL in South Bend, Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited school specializing in online / distance learning nutrition and alternative medicine programs.
• Our quality certificate, diploma and degree programs are studied online in Illinois, the Midwest Region, across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and worldwide.
• Our programs can also be used to compliment your existing business or practice, or just take you to a higher level of knowledge and skill in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime.
• Our programs are truly comprehensive. They include superior course material and up to date nutrition science learning, with emphasis on functional nutrition approaches, lab analysis understanding and interpretation, and the use of nutraceuticals that are backed up by clinical studies.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Accredited Online Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs:
Subjects include: • Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Energy Medicine
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Iridology & Sclerology..
Specific Courses include: • Holistic Health Practitioner
• Certified Natural Health Counselor
• Certified Health & Wellness Coach
• Alternative Medicine Diploma
• Medical Herbalist
• Naturopathy Degree
• Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy...
Located in Winnetka in the heart of Chicago’s North Shore, The French School is a total French immersion preschool/kindergarten. We welcome children when they are at the optimal age to learn French, giving them the opportunity to develop a high level of language proficiency and fluency.
The French School’s comprehensive curriculum is based on France’s internationally-renowned 'école maternelle'. Set forth by the French Ministry of Education, this program is revered as one of the world’s best and gives your child a solid academic foundation while providing a warm, nurturing environment where learning is fun and age appropriate.
Not only is French the subject of instruction, but it is also the medium by which all subjects are taught. All communication, from teachers to children is conducted exclusively in French. Through traditional songs and stories, children learn about French culture and history.