Design Institute Of San Diego: Located near the Pacific beaches of La Jolla, the Design Institute of San Diego is a private independent four-year college that offers an accredited 4-year Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design Degree program. Founded in 1977, the institute is devoted to a single purpose: professional education in interior design. The faculty, resources, administration, physical facilities, and educational activities of Design Institute are entirely committed to this purpose. The course works off a 132 semester-credit-unit curriculum, providing students with the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the interior design profession.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design Degree program (4 Years):
Modules / Courses include: - Introduction to Interior Design
- Elements of Design
- History of Interiors
- Drawing & Composition
- Architectural Drafting
- Quick Sketching
- Color Theory & Application
- Oral Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Ideas in Art & Architecture
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Spray Tan Education offers comprehenisve one-day Certificate courses in Spray Tanning and Teeth Whitening in the Sacramento / San Francisco areas. Our intensive courses give you all the tools to you need become a professional spray tan or teeth whitening technician. Get certified in one day and start your own business!
We pride ourselves in providing the best sunless tanning and teeth whitening training in the industry. No experience or prior training is required. Our in depth training programs will have you spray tanning/teeth whitening like a pro in no time. If you are looking to work for yourself, meet lots of new people, and make an easy income - then enroll today!
Launch your career in the fashion industry in as little as two weeks! Conveniently situated on La Cienega Blvd, close to Central Los Angeles CA, Elite Fashion Academy LA by Renee Esebag (EFALA) provides semi-private courses in Wardrobe/Fashion Styling, Modeling, and Make-up Artistry. Taught by celebrity industry professionals, these intensive programs are designed to provide the knowledge and hands-on experience to jump-start your career in the fashion or make-up industries.
Our on-set training provides invaluable practical experience and includes field trips, internships, networking, and working with live models. Our success rate is so high that our graduates have gone on to work with magazines, celebrity clients, major designers, and brands including Vogue, Style Network, BET, CBS, and many more.
EFALA offers in-house production services for creating a look book and photo shoots. Specializing in runway and red carpet events, we provide everything from hair and make-up artists to models, wardrobe stylists, and photographers.
California Flower Art Academy is a flower arrangement school serving the San Francisco Bay Area (Burlingame, Millbrae, San Mateo) & Silicon Valley (San Jose, Cupertino, Mountain View, Milpitas, Santa Clara). Our quality programs and seminars feature floral designs/arrangements (European floral design, Japanese IKEBANA flower arrangement, wedding floral decorations & funeral flower arrangements) as well as 3D Decoupage & Shadow Box Arts programs.
We are certified by the FDA (Flower Decorators Association) Japan and Yanagi Koryu Ikebana Association, Japan. We can help you become a florist, floral designer, wedding floral decorator, funeral flower designer or flower arrangement instructor. We have been educating hundreds of students for the past 21 years, not only in California but also in Japan.
The Hollywood Dance Camp is the ultimate dance experience for those who live, and breath to dance!
We offer specialized 8-day and 14-day dance camps throughout the year to beginner to advanced level students from all countries (ages 16+).
With classes taking place in some of Hollywood's most famous dance studios (Millennium, Debbie Reynolds, The Edge), we offer dancers the unique experience to elevate their dance skills to an entire new level in the entertainment capital of the world!
Dancing in North Hollywood means that you will be dancing at some of the most famous dance studios in the world and take classes from world renowned choreographers who are responsible for the hottest music videos of today.
Welcome to your dream, welcome to the Hollywood Dance Camp!
8 and 14-Day Year-round & Summer Dance Camp Programs:
- Open to students from all countries at all dance levels (ages 16+)
- Unlimited dance classes at Hollywood's top dance studios
- Master dance classes
- Special dance seminars
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Fun activities and nights out
- Excursions to Santa Monica beach, Universal Studios, and more.
- Dance styles include Hip-Hop, Popping, Ballet, Belly Dancing, Jazz, House, and more.
Located in Pasadena, Southern California, Art Center College of Design provides a range of quality undergraduate and graduate programs in the fields of art and design. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging.
Our faculty of accomplished photographers will guide you in your development, helping you articulate your ideas and specific intentions within the larger context of image making’s future. Our state-of-the-art traditional and digital labs support a wide variety of photographic processes. You will be able to stay abreast of the continuous technical transformations impacting photography, including the ways images are captured, enhanced and distributed.
Pasadena is conveniently located only 10 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles and is one of the primary cultural centers of the San Gabriel Valley. Our college is easily-accessible for students living in South Pasadena, Altadena, Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Temple City, San Gabriel, San Marino, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, La Cañada Flintridge and other locations throughout Los Angeles County.
Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging
- Writing Studio or Writing Studio Intensive;
- Critical Practice
- Fine Art Photography
- History of Photography
- Still Life
- Location Lighting
- Stock Photograph
- Portfolio Development, and more...