Make-up artist schools / beauty schools in California: Professional makeup artist certification in Los Angeles for US & international students, special effects makeup career training programs, close to Burbank, Glendale, Los Feliz, West Hollywood...
EI School of Professional Makeup: Elegance International (EI) School of Professional Makeup is a leading, accredited makeup school in the heart of Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. We provide a range of quality makeup training programs in the fields of makeup artistry, special effects makeup and studio makeup. In addition, we offer master classes, one-on-one training and continuing education programs. We welcome students from California and throughout the USA, as well as international students.
Conveniently situated in Orange CA, OC Pro Makeup Academy provide a range of make-up artist training classes. Taught by highly-trained and skilled instructors, our make-up courses include lots of hands-on, one-on-one instruction which is the ideal way to get the most out of the learning experience and ensure that you are able to put your new skills to use as soon as possible. Our comprehensive courses, top-notch instruction, and affordable rates are just the right combination to make your talent shine, allowing you to bring out the inner beauty of any subject!
At OC Pro Makeup Academy, we believe that hands-on training is the best way to learn. This is why we keep our classes small, with a maximum of six students. Working closely with our instructors, you'll be able to highlight all the natural beauties of any face, focusing on enhancement and creating a new, natural look for your clients. You will have access to the full professional kit including spatulas, makeup, shadows, brushes, etc..
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
Located in the city of Poway in northern San Diego County (30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego), Bellus Academy is an internationally-acclaimed beauty career training school. We offer courses in Cosmetology, Advanced Cosmetology, Esthetics, Beauty Therapist Management, Make-Up Artistry, Massage Therapy, and Holistic Health Practitioner, all taught by top educators with vast industry experience.
Bellus Academy is one of the only academies in the nation to provide the advanced training and multiple license programs that can help prepare you for a premium career in the Beauty and Wellness industry. We are dedicated to graduating the top industry professionals by providing quality education. Our programs can educate you for a new career in the booming salon or spa industry in less than a year.
UCLA Extension, Entertainment Studies and Performing Arts
Courses / Programs
One of the nation's largest and most comprehensive institutions of continuing higher education, UCLA Extension in the University of California, Los Angeles, has served students in Southern California since 1917. Our performing arts & entertainment courses are open to all adult learners, regardless of previous levels of study. Program fields include Acting, Visual Effects, Production Design, Music Technology, and many more. Each year, Extension offers 4,500 courses, linking 65,000 adults of diverse backgrounds to enhanced career, academic, and personal growth opportunities through lifelong learning.
UCLA Extension's Department of Entertainment Studies and Performing Arts is an internationally acclaimed program, providing practical training in all aspects of the entertainment industry. Students can enroll in individual courses to sharpen specific skills or pursue a comprehensive program certificate.
Our courses directly address the competitive demands of today's industry and prepare professionals with a broad, in-depth background. Students actively participate in a supportive, professional environment, taught by leading experts and artists currently working in Hollywood.
Performing Arts & Entertainment Certificate Courses:
- Production Crafts
- Visual Effects Creation
- Interactive Media/Games
- Film/TV Theory
- Music Theory
- The Music Business
- Recording Engineering
- Music Technology, and more...