Beauty schools in California: Make-up artist training in Los Angeles area. Professional makeup artist courses for US & international students, special effects makeup classes/ certification programs close to Burbank, Glendale, Los Feliz, West Hollywood...
EI School of Professional Makeup, Hollywood: Are you searching for quality makeup programs in Los Angeles, California? Conveniently located in Hollywood Elegance International (EI) School of Professional Makeup is a leading, accredited makeup school that provides a range of quality makeup programs in the fields of makeup artistry, special effects makeup and studio makeup. In addition, we offer master classes, one-on-one training and continuing education programs. We welcome international students, can issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates and help with visa formalities, accommodation and job prospects.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Professional Makeup Classes and Workshops include:
- Artistry of Makeup
- Special Effects Makeup Program
- Studio Makeup Artist Program
- Master Classes in subjects such as hair arranging & wig styling, advanced tech lab, tattoos for film, airbrushing, face & body painting and mask making.
- One-on-one training
- Continuing education classes
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in the city of Poway in northern San Diego County (30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego), Bellus Academy is an internationally-acclaimed beauty career training school. We offer courses in Cosmetology, Advanced Cosmetology, Esthetics, Beauty Therapist Management, Make-Up Artistry, Massage Therapy, and Holistic Health Practitioner, all taught by top educators with vast industry experience.
Bellus Academy is one of the only academies in the nation to provide the advanced training and multiple license programs that can help prepare you for a premium career in the Beauty and Wellness industry. We are dedicated to graduating the top industry professionals by providing quality education. Our programs can educate you for a new career in the booming salon or spa industry in less than a year.
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
Davide Bigazzi is an award winning designer and metalsmith from Florence, Italy who is renowned for his mastery of chasing and repousse. Davide offers workshops in chasing and repoussé as well as weekly classes in chasing, repoussé, and jewelry fabrication at his studio in the San Francisco Bay Area (Menlo Park, CA).
Workshops and classes are intensive, hands-on, individualized, and limited to four students. The studio setting and small classes guarantee a unique and effective environment for learning, as well as tailored instruction. Both beginners and experienced students are welcome.
Learn all about Davide Bigazzi’s handcrafted jewelry and hollowware - a blend of contemporary artistry and old world craftsmanship that echoes back to his native Florence. Capturing the intrinsic beauty and sculptural qualities of precious metals has been his lifelong passion.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.