Beauty schools in California: Make-up artist training in Los Angeles area. Professional makeup artist courses for US & international students, special effects makeup classes/ certification programs close to Burbank, Glendale, Los Feliz, West Hollywood...
EI School of Professional Makeup, Hollywood: Are you searching for quality makeup programs in Los Angeles, California? Conveniently located in Hollywood Elegance International (EI) School of Professional Makeup is a leading, accredited makeup school that provides a range of quality makeup programs in the fields of makeup artistry, special effects makeup and studio makeup. In addition, we offer master classes, one-on-one training and continuing education programs. We welcome international students, can issue I-20 student visas to qualified candidates and help with visa formalities, accommodation and job prospects.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Professional Makeup Classes and Workshops include:
- Artistry of Makeup
- Special Effects Makeup Program
- Studio Makeup Artist Program
- Master Classes in subjects such as hair arranging & wig styling, advanced tech lab, tattoos for film, airbrushing, face & body painting and mask making.
- One-on-one training
- Continuing education classes
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Southwestern Sacramento, California, My Beauty & Barber College offer exciting full-time and part-time professional programs in Cosmetology, Barbering, Nail Technology and Esthetics - allowing you to jump-start your career in as little as 2.5 months. Students receive a strong academic foundation combined with "hands-on" practical training on clients of all ages, genders, and hair styles.
Our high faculty-to-student ratio means students receive individual attention as well as group learning demonstrations to develop important skills. Our students graduate with the equivalent skills of a person working in the industry for approximately two years.
Our mission is to be a recognized regional provider of highly-trained, experienced, and innovative professionals by offering exceptional barbering, cosmetology, and esthetician programs to vocational career students.
By combining faculty and student passion, academic excellence, and extensive hands-on laboratory training, we prepare graduating students to become licensed professionals ready for an exciting and successful career in the beauty industry.
Yale MFA director Andrew Wood offers reasonably-priced acting classes in Hollywood / Los Angeles based on his training at the Yale School of Drama with Evan Yionoulis and Earl Gister. The course is aimed at the serious student of acting, advanced or beginner, who wants to reflect on his or her craft and scrutinize his or her notions of what acting is about.
His class will help students of all levels to do this. The technique he teaches is Stanislavsky-based, but the most important insights he offers are refinements or radical clarifications of Stanislavsky arrived at by his teachers at Yale.
These insights have not yet been written about to speak of, and are not widely known. And they probably never will be that widely known, because you can't really learn them from a book. You need someone to make it live before your eyes.
A few topics covered in the class may be somewhat familiar to the experienced student, but everyone will encounter several very provocative challenges to their notions of the craft of acting over the course of the ten weeks, guaranteed.
The Hollywood Dance Camp is the ultimate dance experience for those who live, and breath to dance!
We offer specialized 8-day and 14-day dance camps throughout the year to beginner to advanced level students from all countries (ages 16+).
With classes taking place in some of Hollywood's most famous dance studios (Millennium, Debbie Reynolds, The Edge), we offer dancers the unique experience to elevate their dance skills to an entire new level in the entertainment capital of the world!
Dancing in North Hollywood means that you will be dancing at some of the most famous dance studios in the world and take classes from world renowned choreographers who are responsible for the hottest music videos of today.
Welcome to your dream, welcome to the Hollywood Dance Camp!
8 and 14-Day Year-round & Summer Dance Camp Programs:
- Open to students from all countries at all dance levels (ages 16+)
- Unlimited dance classes at Hollywood's top dance studios
- Master dance classes
- Special dance seminars
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Fun activities and nights out
- Excursions to Santa Monica beach, Universal Studios, and more.
- Dance styles include Hip-Hop, Popping, Ballet, Belly Dancing, Jazz, House, and more.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA