Career Training Courses in Ireland: Personal development courses in Dublin, management training in Cork, corporate training in customer service / support, sales, HR, customer care training programmes for managers, supervisors in Cork, Galway, Limerick, training seminars in Swords, North Co. Dublin
Griffin Training, Dublin: Griffin Training Ireland is located in Swords in North County Dublin. We provide high-quality, cost-effective and flexible training in the areas of management / supervisor training, customer service, sales training, personal development and many more onsite in our Dublin office or at venues in Cork, Galway and Limerick. We also offer corporate training to a wide range of industries. These include construction, hotel and catering, retail, service, manufacture and many others. Our clients come from the private sector, NGO’s, non-governmental organisations and government departments.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All our trainers are tertiary educated to at least a master’s level. They are experienced presenters and masters in their chosen fields. They have experience in developing training courses, presenting seminars, one-on-one training, facilitation, mediation and are up to-date with the latest research methods. While most of our clients prefer training on-site we have developed a network of training facilities around the country which means we can offer training at a time and place that suits your needs.
Courses / Programs:
We offer a range of training programmes in the following areas:
- Management/Supervisor Training
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Sales Training
- Personal Development
- Human Resources
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
IBAT College Dublin, established in 2004, is one of Ireland’s fastest growing private education providers. IBAT College has a global reputation for high-quality education and student care. Situated in Temple Bar, Dublin City Centre, and Swords, north country Dublin, the two campus buildings offer state-of-the-art facilities in an safe and friendly community.
The benefits of studying at IBAT College include: small classes offering personal attention to each student and the highest quality education at fair prices. All courses are internationally recognised and are on the Internationalisation Register, meaning they are suitable for student visa purposes.
- MBA - Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Degree
- Bachelor Degree (Hons) in International Business, Marketing or Information Systems
- Degree in Applied Accounting (ACCA)
- Certificate in Business
- Higher Certificate in Business
- FETAC Level 5 - Tourism Course - 1 year
- ICM - Diploma in Marketing, Advertising and PR - 1 year
Export-Edge Business College in Dublin, Ireland are specialists in international trade finance, consultancy and training. Export-Edge Ltd have delivered international training of the highest caliber. Export Edge Business College are accredited / recognised by the Irish Department of Education, Irish Training Authority, Institute of International Trade in Ireland, Irish Institute of Credit Management, UK Institute of Export & British Chambers of Commerce and other accrediting authorities.
International College of Technology (ICOT) is a vibrant, modern college in the heart of Dublin City, Ireland. We offer a range of undergraduate degree, diploma and certificate courses in the fields of Business Management, IT, Accounting and Hospitality. We also offer English language (ESL) training for students whose first language is not English.
ICOT is an independent co-educational institution for local and international students. The college is a destination point for students from different social and ethnic backgrounds. Our undergraduate and professional courses are full-time and based on-campus. The ultimate goal of ICOT is to pave the way for all students who want to pursue higher qualifications at an affordable cost, irrespective of race, colour, gender, nationality and religion.
Associate degree, advanced diploma, diploma & certificate courses in:
- Business Administration
- Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
- Business Information Systems
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Studies
- Commercial Management
- Information Communication Technology
- Practical ICT Skills
- Certificate in ESOL International
Grafton College of Management Sciences is one of the utmost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional education amongst the private educators in Ireland. Our courses are organised in consultation with international institutions to cover most of the popular fields in today's industry. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. We provide external educational programmes/courses from the University of London to both our local and international applicants who seek distance learning from Ireland while studying in their own countries. We are also affiliated with the American World University and work together with numerous Bachelor, Master degrees.
Bachelor (BBA) & Master (MBA) in Business Administration, Diploma in Business Administration, Advanced Diploma BA, Diploma in Business Information Systems, Advanced Diploma in Information Systems, Certificate in Business Administration
• For students from Ireland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
DCUBS is committed to the provision of teaching and research programmes that are relevant, of the highest academic standard, and delivered in a welcoming and enjoyable learning environment. Focused on the integration of professional and personal development, our approach to business education places the interests of our students at the heart of our activities. The benefits of this approach are confirmed by frequent positive feedback from employers and by the consistently high placement rates of our graduates. The School is part of Dublin City University, Dublin 9, Ireland. There are 10,000 registered students at DCU, a figure which includes full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as students on the Distance Education degree programme.
Bachelor Honours Degrees - B.A. in Accounting & Finance, B.A. in European Business, B.A. in International Business & Languages, BSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Business Studies. Also Executive Masters in Marketing, M.B.S. in Accounting, M.Sc. in Business Management, MBA and more.