Summer English schools in Dublin: Summer English courses in Ireland for juniors, ESL language programs for children & teenagers, English summer camp. Camp d'été en Irlande, séjour linguistique, campamentos de verano en Irlanda, cursos de inglés verano, Englisch Sommerschule in Irland...
Irish College Of English, Dublin: The Irish College of English (ICE) is a high-quality English language school in Dublin, Ireland that is recognised by the Irish Department of Education. Each year, our International Youth Summer School offers a range of summer English courses for children and teenagers aged between 12 - 17. Our students come from around the world and can choose to stay for 2, 3 or 4 weeks. They stay with carefully-selected host families within easy reach of the school.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
ICE has two locations in Dublin: Malahide is a beautiful coastal town in North Dublin and Swords is a large and lively suburb on the North Side of the city. Both of our centres are located in friendly, residential areas that are close to both the airport and the city centre.
Summer English Courses for Juniors (12-17 years old)
Our English summer camps attract young students from all over the world and it is a great opportunity for students to improve their English and grow to love the language by living it. They will attend English classes in the mornings and participate in afternoon activities.
- Classic Summer English Program (15 hours English tuition plus activities)
- Intensive Summer English Programs (24 hours English tuition plus activities)
- English & Horse-riding (15 hours English tuition, 12 Horseriding, 2 cultural trips per week)
- English & Sailing (15 hours English tuition, 12 hours Sailing, 2 cultural trips per week)
- English & Golf (15 hours English tuition, 12 hours Golf, 2 cultural trips per week)
Student start dates are flexible and courses are based on 2, 3 or 4 week stays.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-04-18 were from:
Cuevas del Almanzora/ Almería/Andalucía, Spain;
Palma de Mallorca, Spain;
Santiago de Chile, Chile;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science & Maths
• Economics & Business Management
• English Literature
• English Lit. & Performing Arts
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Horizon Adventure & Education Centres Ireland was established when leading figures with unrivalled experience in outdoor education and adventure came together to produce exciting and challenging day and summer camp programmes for children and teenagers featuring a highly-imaginative combination of educational content and adventure. We also provide an unprecedented range of programmes for Irish school groups, and schools and parents can be assured that Horizon is a reliable, committed, environmentally friendly organisation which is motivated to appeal to children - and make them want to return for more.
We offer a range of summer camp and day activities at our three centres, at Horizon's Camp Rockwell on the main Dublin-Cork road near Cashel, Co. Tipperary, at Wesport Adventure Centre in Westport, Co. Mayo on the West Coast and at Wilson's School, on the N4, in the Midlland´s Lake District, near Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, just 48 miles from Dublin. Whether you choose a day camp or summer camp for your child, it will be a journey of discovery and self-awareness, that allows them to get the most out of their time with us while making new friends. We guarantee memorable holidays.
- Summer Camps including
* Surf´s Up
* Adventure Extreme
* Wet and Wild
* Motor Sports
* Star Factor
* Pony Camp
* Learn French and Spanish
* Learn English
* Football Academy
* Tennis Academy
* Golf Academy
- Day Camps
* Funtime for 5 - 6 year olds
* Activity Zone for 7 - 8 year olds
* Action Adventure for 9 -12 year olds
* Teen Scene for 13 -17 year olds
- We also offer
* School Tours
* Personal Development and Adventure for Transition Year
* Educational Activity Courses
Cow House Studios is a progressive artist-run studio space set in the farmland of County Wexford (approximately one hour's drive from Dublin) in South-East Ireland. We are proud to offer the only international teen summer art programme in Ireland. Art on the Farm is a three-week course in painting, drawing and photography for students aged 15 - 18. We present an exciting opportunity to the adventurous, self-motivated student seeking a rewarding experience focused on the visual arts. During this multidisciplinary course, young artists benefit from an environment dedicated to fostering professional arts practice in a country long celebrated for its artistic inspiration.
Participants are challenged to experiment beyond their creative boundaries, consider possibilities offered by their teachers and peers, and use their medium to relate their ideas to content. Using a range of materials and skills, participants develop their existing abilities and acquire new drawing, painting and photography skills. During Art on the Farm, students complete excellent portfolio pieces for advanced placement and college applications.
Art on the Farm - 3 week international teen summer art programme:
Make art in Ireland this summer, studying painting, drawing & photography. Live on our family farm, work in a beautiful studio, and travel the county from Dublin to the West. This three week course is ideal for those building a portfolio for advanced placement and college applications.
• Leading specialists in summer sports camps and sports tours, Let Me Play provides quality sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Our residential and non-residential summer camps are open to boys and girls. Camps include Basketball (ages 10-21), Football, and Athletics (ages 10-18).
• We also provide optional English language lessons alongside the sports camps, as well as a stand-alone English language camp for juniors and international high school teenagers.
• As well as sports and language camps, we also offer a summer transition camp for pupils moving from primary into secondary school.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential. Our camps are a fantastic experience for young people of all ages and all abilities.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism. My son had a wonderful time” - Parent of Basketball Camp Participant, France
• English Language immersion course for students aged 12 to 17 in County Sligo in the beautiful West of Ireland!
• The programme consists of 3 hours of English tuition each morning. Afternoons are filled with a choice of fun activities including Kayaking, Horse-Riding, Cookery Lessons, Irish Dancing and Zip-Lines in the local forest park!
• Our course is also attended by Irish teenagers who act as Student Guides for our international students. The Irish teenagers attend activities and live with the students in our lakeside accommodation to ensure they have an enjoyable language learning holiday.
• Evenings are spent relaxing and include English movie nights, Quizzes, Board games, table tennis competitions etc.
• English Language Camp Ireland takes place on Lough Arrow in the west of Ireland. The residential accommodation is located on the shores of one of Ireland's most beautiful lakes.
• Our unique weekend excursion takes students to a remote island on the lake where our students along with Irish teenagers, teachers and activity leaders camp overnight.
Artzone are the leading Childrens Art School in the Greater Dublin Area with our head office based in Kimmage. We have a large team of fully qualified and experienced art teachers. Our approach ensures a high level of art skills development and the promotion of individual creativity, in a professional but fun artistic environment. Our classes, camps and parties are designed to support the school art curriculum. Artzone offer an exciting range of painting, drawing, collage, 3D, Clay, Paper Mache, textiles and more activities ...
Artzone was established in 2003 to help encourage students to use art as a means of self expression, problem solving & to have fun with Art. As professional art teachers we believe in art for art's sake, but we also belive that art, design, craft and creativity have a very important role to play in childhood, business and leisure. Early induction and training in the arts opens a world of creativity and opportunity for your child. They will learn valuable art skills through our classes but more importantly they will build the confidence to create and innovate through many different media.
- Minors - 5 to 7 Years - Inroduction to art concepts and techniques. Focus on confidence building and having fun.
- Minors - 8 to 12 Years - deeper exploration of various art techniques, taking a mini-project approach.
- Advanced - Teens - Intensive project based work, focused on deep exploration of one particular media each term. Suitable for students of all abilities, whether starting out or seeking an advantage on the Junior Cert curriculum. Class sizes are kept small.