Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/teen Division: Sarteano Chamber Choral Workshop - Young Adult/Teen Division, is a summer workshop in Italy designed for the singer, conductor or music educator who loves singing and working in a chamber choral setting. We are an intensive music workshop. All of our tutors teach at the University level. You will be part of a twenty-six to twenty-eight voice group that will perform a capella choral music from madrigals to the twentieth century. Experience the joy of creating music on the highest level, working with other committed and talented young musicians, and learning the inner workings and dynamics of intensive chamber ensemble performance.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Summer Workshop in Italy designed for the Singer, Conductor or Music Educator:
There are three possible tiers of participation: Full Conductor, Conducting Auditor or Singer (serious singers ages 15 – 20, who are looking for a strong chamber ensemble experience). Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or chaperone. The main language used in the workshop is English.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) - Summer Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in the heart of Milan, Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) provides a range of high-level fashion programs, including short summer courses in design, fashion, communication and marketing.
• Our summer courses are three weeks long and are available to students from around the world. Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
• The summer courses offered by HFFA provide an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in a career in the Fashion and Design fields.
• The courses on offer during the summer period give you the opportunity to have a unique experience in one of the most dynamic cities of Europe and spend a summer in Milan based on creativity.
Study photography in Italy this summer with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Located in the heart of Milan, IIF is a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
Offered in collaboration with Istituto di Moda Burgo Fashion Institute, this unique course combines the key concepts of both fashion and photography.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
With more than 20 years of experience in providing comprehensive photography training, IIF is dedicated to helping each of our students to develop their own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you get the individual attention you need.
Student Testimonial: "Great course and in-depth immersion in the fashion world. Offers different views of the fashion photography world: model agencies, fashion magazines, fashion stylists, make up artists, fashion marketing, show rooms, etc. There are also interesting practical sessions." - Igor, Italy
Summer Study Abroad Programs: - Fashion, Design & Patternmaking Courses - Duration: 2-4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
• Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education.
• We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs for local & international students in the heart of Milan - taught in English or Italian language.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style & level.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your course.
"The summer course helped me to perfect & learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and help you achieve your personal learning objectives. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. The teacher was very efficient, always available & her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China
Study art, design or culinary arts abroad in Italy this summer with Accademia Riaci! Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design academy that provides short-term summer art courses, design courses, and culinary art programs.
Course options include Painting, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Shoe Design, Jewelry Making, Interior Design and Ceramics.
Private lessons are also available. In addition, we offer a fully-inclusive summer program, which includes accommodation and cultural excursions.
Summer courses are taught in English or Italian. You have the option to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks or 12 weeks.
If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
You will receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. Training for effective presentation skills are provided in order to develop each learning artist as a whole.
In addition to our summer courses, Accademia Riaci provides short-term spring courses in culinary arts or jewelry-making, year-round short courses (ranging from 1 week to 24 weeks), semester programs, 1-year courses, 2-year diploma program (taught in Italian only) and 1-year master courses.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
- Art History
- Art Management
- Bag Design
- Bag Making
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Glass Art
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Jewelry Design
- Jewelry Making
- Painting & Drawing
- Product Design
- Shoe Design
- Shoe Making
- Textile Design
- Restoration of Paintings
- Italian Home Cooking
- Italian Language
- Enjoy Italy Course
- English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
Go Inspired is a US-based cultural exchange company that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. We offer a fun, theater-based 3-week Summer course in Florence, Italy where students can discover the world of 'Commedia dell’Arte'. The course is geared toward understanding the theatrical experience as a fun and useful game for developing your own creativity and expressiveness.
The course will take place in Florence and combine body expression/language and acting. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the characters of Commedia and to dance to a choreographed Renaissance noble Italian dance. There is also the possibility of doing a performance in Florence.
Having lived, traveled, studied and worked abroad we understand the challenges that come with foreign travel. Go Inspired is committed to safety and to providing the tools necessary to having a successful experience.
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design summer courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective. Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course