English language schools in South Africa: English courses in Johannesburg, Cape Town for adults, international students. IELTS test preparation, TOEFL iBT classes, Cambridge ESOL exam prep. Business English learning course for South African students. Evening English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced ESL programs in Jo'burg, Cape Town.
• Conveniently located in Braamfontein, a central suburb of Johannesburg, International House Johannesburg - Language Lab (IH Johannesburg) provides a range of quality full-time and part-time English courses to South African students and international students from around the world. We teach students of all levels - from total beginners to advanced.
• We provide comprehensive IELTS preparation courses, and are the only centre in the Gauteng Province that offers the world-recognised Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) exams.
• IH Johannesburg is a member of the International House World Organisation (IHWO), one of the largest and oldest groups of language schools in the world.
• We give our students the opportunity to learn English in an exciting environment that embraces multiculturalism and the vibrancy of city life.
• Our dedicated and passionate teachers are qualified in teaching English as a Second Language, with experience in teaching English overseas in many different parts of the world, and in teaching English from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We also provide customized business English training for companies & organizations.
Student Reviews: “The staff are friendly and hard-working, so students from all countries feel at home.”
- Mazeroge, Mozambique
"Being able to speak English, somehow makes you someone else with different values. Thanks to all at Language Lab."
- Alexandre, Gabon
• 4-week General English courses for foreigners
• English Improvement courses for South Africans (held part-time over 6 Saturday mornings)
• Private English lessons
• IELTS test preparation
• Exam preparation for Cambridge KET, PET, FCE (Cambridge First Certificate), CAE, CPE..
• Business English training for companies & organizations
• Aviation English training and testing
• CELTA & DELTA English language teaching qualifications
• Homestay with a local English-speaking family
The International House World Organisation (IHWO) is a network of language schools worldwide that are committed to implementing high standards of quality and innovation in education and training. There are currently over 140 schools in more than 40 countries.
International House Cape Town in South Africa prides itself in its high quality teaching, great ambiance and across the board course offerings. We have a vast range of English language courses and specialised courses such as English plus Safari, volunteering as well as study and work programmes.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Cape Town, Oxford English Academy Cape Town is premier accredited English language school.
• We are proud to have been awarded with Premier ASIC Status at our schools located in the sought-after destinations of Oxford, England and Cape Town, South Africa. This achievement echoes our firm belief in value for money, quality tuition and ethical business practice.
• Academically, we focus on our student's specific learning objectives and learning style through communication, interaction and authentic learning.
• Our teachers use a variety of modern methods and approaches to fit the individual learner's context, making learning more relevant, stimulating and productive.
• You will have access to unlimited study resources during your time at Oxford English Academy. Learning happens inside and outside the classroom through our dynamic social and cultural activities conducted by faculty members.
Study English as a foreign, second language... learn to surf with the dolphins... experience Jeffreys Bay! Blue Ocean Language School is an International English Language School situated in Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape, South Africa. We offer general and business English courses, preparation for the Cambridge FCE & CAE exams, private English classes and more. We guarantee that there will never be more than 5 students per teacher in our school - thereby ensuring that each student gets more than adequate individual attention.
Our teachers are all qualified and experienced - and are passionate about introducing all of our students to our beautiful town, and everything that it has to offer!
We offer a shuttle service to and from Port Elizabeth Airport, wireless internet, as well as a laundry service to all students who stay in our Student Residence - all for free!
So join us at Blue Ocean Language School... where a learning curve becomes a life experience!!!
- General English
- General English Focus
- Business English
- Business English Focus
- Travel English Classes
- Private English Classes
- FCE & CAE Exam Preparation
- Business Specific Courses - a unique range of courses specifically aimed at bridging the English Language gap in the Business World (with a choice of Aviation English, Legal English, Marketing & Advertising English, Human Resources English, Presentation English, Logistics English, as well as Energy Industry English)
5.Ef International Language School Of English, Capetown
Courses / Programs
Since 1965, EF has been the world’s largest private education company, excelling in language training. There are many reasons why over half a million students choose to learn a language and experience the world with EF every year. One reason is the excellent teaching method used.
EF Cape Town in South Africa opened its doors in November 2006 and has since then welcomed students from all over the world. Situated on trendy Kloof Street, our students are close to the social hub of the city. We offer a wide range of English courses for all levels. Set in beautiful surroundings you will enjoy learning English with us.
Established in 2005, Jeffreys Bay Language School is an English language school in Eastern Cape, South Africa, 700 km up the East Coast from Cape Town. Our closest international airport is in Port Elizabeth, 80 km from Jeffreys Bay. We are a gateway to two of South Africa's top tourist routes, namely the Garden Route leading to Cape Town, and the Sunshine Coast between Port Elizabeth and Durban.
Jeffreys Bay Language School has adopted the relaxed life style that our town portrays while maintaining a professional and quality filled product. Our English courses follow the New Headway series from Oxford University Press while our exam preparation courses are compliant with the Cambridge standards. Our courses include General English, Business English, Intensive English and more.
We have an extensive social programme which allows students to experience the culture, nature and adventure that South Africa has to offer. Our school prides itself in being small and personal in all respects from class sizes to staff / student interaction outside of school - all of us enjoy accompanying students on trips and tours, and to date many of our teachers still keep in touch with past students.
- General English Courses
- Intensive English Courses
- Business English
- Cambridge CAE & FCE Exam Preparation
- Aviation English Courses
- English and Volunteer Packages
- English and Surf Packages
- Private English Lessons
• We are a specialized English language training centre based in Claremont, a suburb of Cape Town (20 minutes south of Central Cape Town).
• We specialise in one-on-one and small group English classes. Our courses are tailor made to suit our students individual needs.
• We provide a warm, personalised and welcoming atmosphere to our students to make their stay as pleasant and memorable as possible.
• Our teachers enjoy exposing our students to different ways of learning to make it enjoyable and fun. We often combine lessons with leisure activities giving our students the opportunity to practise their skills and extend their vocabulary.
• General English lessons one-on-one or small groups
• IELTS exam prep courses
• Holiday English Immersions courses: English combined with tours and sightseeing
• Group Vacation programs: English and Holiday program for high school students, adults and seniors and women only groups
• Business English
• Vocational English
• TEFL/ TESOL internationally-accredited English teacher training courses
Bay Language Institute is a family-run school in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The school offers a variety of English courses, from General English to preparation for internationally-recognized exams such as IELTS, TOEFL or the Cambridge FCE and CAE.
With our small classes (maximum eight students, average class size five students) we offer personal attention and plenty of participation in classroom activities. Special rates apply for long-term students, and a range of activities, including golf, diving and surfing, are available.
Our area includes some of the best malaria-free wildlife territory in South Africa, making us a great destination for language students wishing to view stunning African wildlife, ranging from whales to elephants. BLI also offers an excellent TEFL teacher training course five times per year, and specialises in Aviation English for pilots and ATCs.
Education South Africa (EduSA), Services SETA (South African Qualifications Authority), Nelson Mandela Bay Chamber of Commerce, Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism, Eastern Cape Tourism, South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) ATO 0373.
General English courses; Aviation English; Individual English tuition; English and Leisure Packages; Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge exams; Business English courses; English for Academic Purposes; Specialised English voice and pronunciation training; TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) training.
Kurus English is a premium language school in Cape Town, South Africa, providing rewarding opportunities for students to develop their competence in English as an international language.
We offer progressive tuition, guiding our students to become clear, fluent and confident in the use of English for international purposes. Kurus English also provides unique, teacher-guided Language Excursions. Kurus English links language, culture and discovery opportunities into a unique and powerful whole-learning experience; one which you will never forget!
Teach English and travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures! The TEFL Training College, with an office in South Africa, provides accredited online TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses to students in South Africa and worldwide.
We offer internationally-recognized courses in teaching English as a second language to adults and children.
TEFL courses are extremely popular with school and college leavers as many will travel abroad after their studies.
The main advantages of earning your TEFL qualification online are that you do not need to attend classes or complete exams and if you enrol today, you can start today. No need to wait for specific start dates!
The TEFL Training College has been involved in Education and Training for more than 15 years; operating in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Argentina.
Student Testimonial: "One is never left in the dark and student needs are the college’s main concern. It’s a fantastic, insightful course, that can open tremendous avenues of success - start today!" - Lance, South Africa
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-10-19 were from viewers in:
Ottawa Ontario, Canada;
Port Elizabeth, Addo;
Johannesburg (Gauteng), South Africa;
Glen Ridge Soweto;
You are here: School & College Search> Learn English in South Africa> English courses in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein language schools.