English language schools in South Africa: English courses in Johannesburg, Cape Town for adults, international students. IELTS test preparation, TOEFL iBT classes, Cambridge ESOL exam prep. Business English learning course for South African students. Evening English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced ESL programs in Jo'burg, Cape Town.
• Conveniently located in Braamfontein, a central suburb of Johannesburg, International House Johannesburg - Language Lab (IH Johannesburg) provides a range of quality full-time and part-time English courses to South African students and international students from around the world. We teach students of all levels - from total beginners to advanced.
• We provide comprehensive IELTS preparation courses, and are the only centre in the Gauteng Province that offers the world-recognised Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) exams.
• IH Johannesburg is a member of the International House World Organisation (IHWO), one of the largest and oldest groups of language schools in the world.
• We give our students the opportunity to learn English in an exciting environment that embraces multiculturalism and the vibrancy of city life.
• Our dedicated and passionate teachers are qualified in teaching English as a Second Language, with experience in teaching English overseas in many different parts of the world, and in teaching English from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We also provide customized business English training for companies & organizations.
Student Reviews: “The staff are friendly and hard-working, so students from all countries feel at home.”
- Mazeroge, Mozambique
"Being able to speak English, somehow makes you someone else with different values. Thanks to all at Language Lab."
- Alexandre, Gabon
• 4-week General English courses for foreigners
• English Improvement courses for South Africans (held part-time over 6 Saturday mornings)
• Private English lessons
• IELTS test preparation
• Exam preparation for Cambridge KET, PET, FCE (Cambridge First Certificate), CAE, CPE..
• Business English training for companies & organizations
• Aviation English training and testing
• CELTA & DELTA English language teaching qualifications
• Homestay with a local English-speaking family
The International House World Organisation (IHWO) is a network of language schools worldwide that are committed to implementing high standards of quality and innovation in education and training. There are currently over 140 schools in more than 40 countries.
International House Cape Town in South Africa prides itself in its high quality teaching, great ambiance and across the board course offerings. We have a vast range of English language courses and specialised courses such as English plus Safari, volunteering as well as study and work programmes.
Established in 2005, Jeffreys Bay Language School is an English language school in Eastern Cape, South Africa, 700 km up the East Coast from Cape Town. Our closest international airport is in Port Elizabeth, 80 km from Jeffreys Bay. We are a gateway to two of South Africa's top tourist routes, namely the Garden Route leading to Cape Town, and the Sunshine Coast between Port Elizabeth and Durban.
Jeffreys Bay Language School has adopted the relaxed life style that our town portrays while maintaining a professional and quality filled product. Our English courses follow the New Headway series from Oxford University Press while our exam preparation courses are compliant with the Cambridge standards. Our courses include General English, Business English, Intensive English and more.
We have an extensive social programme which allows students to experience the culture, nature and adventure that South Africa has to offer. Our school prides itself in being small and personal in all respects from class sizes to staff / student interaction outside of school - all of us enjoy accompanying students on trips and tours, and to date many of our teachers still keep in touch with past students.
- General English Courses
- Intensive English Courses
- Business English
- Cambridge CAE & FCE Exam Preparation
- Aviation English Courses
- English and Volunteer Packages
- English and Surf Packages
- Private English Lessons
4.Berlitz Language & Business Training Pty Ltd, Cape Town
Courses / Programs
For more than a century, people from all around the world have looked to Berlitz for an effective, lasting, and enjoyable learning experience. When it comes to learning to speak a new language or understanding the nuances of another culture, no one is better prepared to help you reach your goals than Berlitz.
At Berlitz in Capetown, South Africa our courses feature an up-to-date curriculum based on years of teaching experience, plus authentic content delivered by native-fluent instructors as well as through multi-media course materials. All our language courses feature the proven Berlitz Method®, the most natural way of learning to speak a new language.
Total Immersion English Courses; Individual English Tuition; Corporate English Tuition; Semi Private English Courses; Group English Tuition Courses; Workshops; Kids and Teens English Training; Matric Preparation and Tutoring; Intercultural Consulting.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Cape Town, Oxford English Academy Cape Town is premier accredited English language school.
• We are proud to have been awarded with Premier ASIC Status at our schools located in the sought-after destinations of Oxford, England and Cape Town, South Africa. This achievement echoes our firm belief in value for money, quality tuition and ethical business practice.
• Academically, we focus on our student's specific learning objectives and learning style through communication, interaction and authentic learning.
• Our teachers use a variety of modern methods and approaches to fit the individual learner's context, making learning more relevant, stimulating and productive.
• You will have access to unlimited study resources during your time at Oxford English Academy. Learning happens inside and outside the classroom through our dynamic social and cultural activities conducted by faculty members.
Durban Language Centre (DLC) provides specialised English language courses and language teacher training in Durban city, in KwaZulu-Natal province on the east coast of South Africa. Part-time, full-time & weekend courses are available for adults (18+). We pride ourselves in making language learning fun, using effective teaching techniques and maintaining high standards of professionalism.
Durban Language Centre caters for adults learning English from South Africa and abroad. We offer top-quality English classes at all levels, from beginner to advanced. Our teachers are all highly qualified, in particular they have a TEFL or Teaching English as a Foreign Language qualification, from one of the major international teacher training centres.
We are very proud to announce that in 2010 we were accredited by Cambridge University (United Kingdom) ESOL Examinations department, as an authhorised Cambridge University ESOL examinations centre.
The Ailola Cape Town English School has been founded in 1998. You will find our English school on the 5th floor of the unique, state-of-the-art Equinox building.
We have 9 large classrooms, open shared spaces and, most important, natural lighting and views you simply won't find elsewhere. Ailola Cape Town is just 5 minutes from the beautiful Sea Point promenade and beach, where you can jog, play soccer and enjoy Cape Town's majestic Atlantic Ocean sunsets.
The neighborhood has a bustling cafe and restaurant culture and is easily accessible from all major points of interest in the city. Wedged between the world-renowned Clifton beaches and the V&A Waterfront, we're also only 10 minutes from the city!
- Group English Courses
- Private / Semi-Private English Lessons
- Intensive English Immersion Courses
- Combination English Courses
- Business English Courses
- Cambridge / TOEFL / IELTS Exam Preparation Courses
- English for Professionals, e.g. workers in oil & gas industry
- 1-Day Travel English Courses
- English Volunteering Programs
We are situated in Sea Point, a wonderful beachfront suburb on the Atlantic Sea front in Cape Town. The school is a short walk from the world famous Clifton beaches with the Waterfront and city centre only ten-minutes away by public transport. The Main Road of Sea Point is also within walking distance, so students have easy access to public transport, restaurants, banks, the post office, supermarkets and so on. Our classes are small therefore, students receive personal attention from the teachers and get to know each other well. We have been training international and local students for six years and have acquired a reputation for providing a quality service. Interlink is one of the founding members of ELTASA, the English Language Travel Association of South Africa.
We have a variety of accommodation options for students to choose from, and organise any tours, trips or services required.
The Cape Town School of English is a Language school in Cape Town specialising in teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) since 1991. We offer an internationally recognised Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) in Cape Town and other centres throughout South Africa.
We have trained TEFL teachers on an ongoing basis for 16 years and are well established in the TEFL Training field. We require that all applicants have English first language proficiency and tertiary education or work experience. Accent and use of English is very important if you wish to compete in an International TEFL environment.
TEFL course designed to develop the skills required to be a TEFL teacher and to make you aware of your own language and the difficulty faced by those who seek to learn it.
Educational, psychological and linguistic theory is reviewed where relevant but the focus is more practical than theoretical; after all, it is not the knowledge we are after but the skill. We are now offering a Distance Learning TEFL course with online support.
Teach English and travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures! The TEFL Training College, with an office in South Africa, provides accredited online TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses to students in South Africa and worldwide.
We offer internationally-recognized courses in teaching English as a second language to adults and children.
TEFL courses are extremely popular with school and college leavers as many will travel abroad after their studies.
The main advantages of earning your TEFL qualification online are that you do not need to attend classes or complete exams and if you enrol today, you can start today. No need to wait for specific start dates!
The TEFL Training College has been involved in Education and Training for more than 15 years; operating in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Argentina.
Student Testimonial: "One is never left in the dark and student needs are the college’s main concern. It’s a fantastic, insightful course, that can open tremendous avenues of success - start today!" - Lance, South Africa