English language schools in South Africa: English courses in Johannesburg, Cape Town for adults, international students. IELTS test preparation, TOEFL iBT classes, Cambridge ESOL exam prep. Business English learning course for South African students. Evening English lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced ESL programs in Jo'burg, Cape Town.
• Conveniently located in Braamfontein, a central suburb of Johannesburg, International House Johannesburg - Language Lab (IH Johannesburg) provides a range of quality full-time and part-time English courses to South African students and international students from around the world. We teach students of all levels - from total beginners to advanced.
• We provide comprehensive IELTS preparation courses, and are the only centre in the Gauteng Province that offers the world-recognised Cambridge ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) exams.
• IH Johannesburg is a member of the International House World Organisation (IHWO), one of the largest and oldest groups of language schools in the world.
• We give our students the opportunity to learn English in an exciting environment that embraces multiculturalism and the vibrancy of city life.
• Our dedicated and passionate teachers are qualified in teaching English as a Second Language, with experience in teaching English overseas in many different parts of the world, and in teaching English from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We also provide customized business English training for companies & organizations.
Student Reviews: “The staff are friendly and hard-working, so students from all countries feel at home.”
- Mazeroge, Mozambique
"Being able to speak English, somehow makes you someone else with different values. Thanks to all at Language Lab."
- Alexandre, Gabon
• 4-week General English courses for foreigners
• English Improvement courses for South Africans (held part-time over 6 Saturday mornings)
• Private English lessons
• IELTS test preparation
• Exam preparation for Cambridge KET, PET, FCE (Cambridge First Certificate), CAE, CPE..
• Business English training for companies & organizations
• Aviation English training and testing
• CELTA & DELTA English language teaching qualifications
• Homestay with a local English-speaking family
The International House World Organisation (IHWO) is a network of language schools worldwide that are committed to implementing high standards of quality and innovation in education and training. There are currently over 140 schools in more than 40 countries.
International House Cape Town in South Africa prides itself in its high quality teaching, great ambiance and across the board course offerings. We have a vast range of English language courses and specialised courses such as English plus Safari, volunteering as well as study and work programmes.
3.Ef International Language School Of English, Capetown
Courses / Programs
Since 1965, EF has been the world’s largest private education company, excelling in language training. There are many reasons why over half a million students choose to learn a language and experience the world with EF every year. One reason is the excellent teaching method used.
EF Cape Town in South Africa opened its doors in November 2006 and has since then welcomed students from all over the world. Situated on trendy Kloof Street, our students are close to the social hub of the city. We offer a wide range of English courses for all levels. Set in beautiful surroundings you will enjoy learning English with us.
We are situated on the foreshore in Cape Town, near the CBD. With a maximum of only 7 students in each English course, the teacher can give each student sufficient attention and solve individual language problems. Besides the English and other language courses, we also offer Translation Services, Certificates - TOEFL, Cambridge, Pitman, Accommodation - Homestay Family, Guest House, Bed & Breakfast, Backpackers, Apartaments, sightseeing tours and outings. Thus, you will have the opportunity not only to improve your language skills, but also experience Cape Town's beautiful landscape, people and cultures.
We are situated in Sea Point, a wonderful beachfront suburb on the Atlantic Sea front in Cape Town. The school is a short walk from the world famous Clifton beaches with the Waterfront and city centre only ten-minutes away by public transport. The Main Road of Sea Point is also within walking distance, so students have easy access to public transport, restaurants, banks, the post office, supermarkets and so on. Our classes are small therefore, students receive personal attention from the teachers and get to know each other well. We have been training international and local students for six years and have acquired a reputation for providing a quality service. Interlink is one of the founding members of ELTASA, the English Language Travel Association of South Africa.
We have a variety of accommodation options for students to choose from, and organise any tours, trips or services required.
Durban Language Centre (DLC) provides specialised English language courses and language teacher training in Durban city, in KwaZulu-Natal province on the east coast of South Africa. Part-time, full-time & weekend courses are available for adults (18+). We pride ourselves in making language learning fun, using effective teaching techniques and maintaining high standards of professionalism.
Durban Language Centre caters for adults learning English from South Africa and abroad. We offer top-quality English classes at all levels, from beginner to advanced. Our teachers are all highly qualified, in particular they have a TEFL or Teaching English as a Foreign Language qualification, from one of the major international teacher training centres.
We are very proud to announce that in 2010 we were accredited by Cambridge University (United Kingdom) ESOL Examinations department, as an authhorised Cambridge University ESOL examinations centre.
Bay Language Institute is a family-run school in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The school offers a variety of English courses, from General English to preparation for internationally-recognized exams such as IELTS, TOEFL or the Cambridge FCE and CAE. With our small classes (maximum eight students, average class size five students) we offer personal attention and plenty of participation in classroom activities. Special rates apply for long-term students, and a range of activities, including golf, diving and surfing, are available.
Our area includes some of the best malaria-free wildlife territory in South Africa, making us a great destination for language students wishing to view stunning African wildlife, ranging from whales to elephants. BLI also offers an excellent TEFL teacher training course five times per year, and specialises in Aviation English for pilots and ATCs.
Education South Africa (EduSA), Services SETA (South African Qualifications Authority), Nelson Mandela Bay Chamber of Commerce, Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism, Eastern Cape Tourism, South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) ATO 0373
General English courses; Aviation English; Individual English tuition; English and Leisure Packages; Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge exams; Business English courses; English for Academic Purposes; Specialised English voice and pronunciation training; TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) training.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Cape Town, Oxford English Academy Cape Town is premier accredited English language school.
• We are proud to have been awarded with Premier ASIC Status at our schools located in the sought-after destinations of Oxford, England and Cape Town, South Africa. This achievement echoes our firm belief in value for money, quality tuition and ethical business practice.
• Academically, we focus on our student's specific learning objectives and learning style through communication, interaction and authentic learning.
• Our teachers use a variety of modern methods and approaches to fit the individual learner's context, making learning more relevant, stimulating and productive.
• You will have access to unlimited study resources during your time at Oxford English Academy. Learning happens inside and outside the classroom through our dynamic social and cultural activities conducted by faculty members.
We have recently moved into our new premises, a beautiful, large Victorian house, with a lovely outdoor area and a swimming pool. The classrooms have been beautifully appointed and modern audio visual teaching materials are used. The school is now situated in Green Point - a very popular part of Cape Town on the Atlantic Coast. Green Point hosts a great variety of restaurants and pubs. The school building is a few minutes walk from the beachfront and the ever bustling Waterfront can be reached within 5 minutes on foot. Our classes are dynamic, multicultural and fun with students from all over the world. Most of our students are between 18 - 35, and come from Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Poland and Japan - but we have many students from other countries such as Angola, Zaire and Brazil. Students are placed in a course according to their level. . Member of Pacific Gateway Study Group with partner schools in the US, Canada and Australia
Monday to Friday, 8 students per class - Standard English Course, Intensive English Course, Intensive Plus, Standard Plus, Business English, Cambridge Examination Preparation -FCE, CAE, CPE, London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examination Preparation, Private Tuition.
Teach English and travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures! The TEFL Training College, with an office in South Africa, provides accredited online TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses to students in South Africa and worldwide.
We offer internationally-recognized courses in teaching English as a second language to adults and children.
TEFL courses are extremely popular with school and college leavers as many will travel abroad after their studies.
The main advantages of earning your TEFL qualification online are that you do not need to attend classes or complete exams and if you enrol today, you can start today. No need to wait for specific start dates!
The TEFL Training College has been involved in Education and Training for more than 15 years; operating in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Argentina.
Student Testimonial: "One is never left in the dark and student needs are the college’s main concern. It’s a fantastic, insightful course, that can open tremendous avenues of success - start today!" - Lance, South Africa