Spring College International: Are you searching for a quality summer English course in Singapore? Spring College International provides summer English camps for international students from around the world. Designed for groups of at least 20 participants, our short English courses aim to greatly improve your Conversational English skills through the use of engaging games and activities. You will have plenty of time to tour Singapore, and learn about the culture of this fascinating region.
Email:Contact us below
Summer English Camp in Singapore: 1-week, 2-week or 3-week study options available
Summer English courses for groups (minimum of 20 participants) that allow students time to tour Singapore, learn about the culture, and make new friends from around the world.
Taught by qualified and experienced Council for Private Education (CPE) approved teachers, our short courses are theme-based and aim to help you develop your English Conversational skills in a stimulating environment that encourages language development and enrichment.
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps in summer and during the academic school year for primary & secondary school students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer fun, meaningful language immersion programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, run by qualified language teachers and native speakers.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms, Master Chef competitions to carnivals & campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Review: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
Academic School Year language immersion residential camps for primary & secondary students.
Nanyang Kindergarten was founded in 1934 in central Singaore, southeast Asia. Nanyang Kindergarten was set up as an affiliation of Singapore Nanyang Girls' High School. Nanyang Kindergarten is believed to have been the first Chinese kindergarten in the whole of the Malayan Peninsular at that time. It was the vision of our wise predecessors to provide quality education for students from kindergarten through to high school.
Nanyang Kindergarten shares the same rich heritage of the Nanyang Family which comprises of Nanyang Kindergarten, Nanyang Primary School and Nanyang Girls' High School. Nanyang Kindergarten has a well established tradition and owes its present achievements to the hard work and dedication of the Board of Directors, management, staff, alumni and community leaders over the years.
Located in the Forum Shopping Center in Orchard (just 10 minutes north of downtown Singapore), Children's Technology Workshop is an education centre focused on developing and delivering applied-technology summer camp programs to children ages 3-13.
Our camps are 100% hands-on and mind-stimulating. Kids get their artistic juices flowing and learn about Graphic Design, Digital Art, LEGO Engineering and Robotics, Animation programs, designing video games, and more. Our summer camp programs are designed for effective learning and great fun.
Studying merely by memory may get you through exams, but it is not learning. Application of theory, knowledge and hands-on methods make learning effective, and that's what we apply at CT Workshop. Small class sizes and highly qualified instructors ensure appropriate attention for every child.
UWCSEA is an independent international day and boarding school offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum to Kindergarten 1 - Grade 12 students (aged 4 to 18 years) on two campuses in Singapore.
A defining characteristic of UWCSEA is the way we actively integrate our mission and values into every aspect of College programmes. We combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunities in the personal education of every student, underpinned by the values of the College. At the core is our mission to educate individuals to take responsibility for shaping a better world.
A curriculum of this ambitious nature cannot be confined to the classroom, and we place equal importance on the worth of curricular and extra-curricular components. Experiences in the arts and sports, on expeditions, using technology, through service to others, are integrated with classroom learning.
The curriculum provides opportunities for students to develop all their intelligences - analytical, practical, creative and emotional. These then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
Kits4Kids Foundation is a private social enterprise based in Singapore, south east Asia, consisting of Kits4Kids Special School, Kindergarten, Student Care Centre and Training Centre, providing special and inclusive education to children and young adults.
In addition to services, it also provides parents and teachers training through its accredited Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Management and Special Education leading to degrees from US, UK and Australia.
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)