Nanyang Kindergarten: We are urrently housed in the former campus of Nanyang Primary School at 51 Coronation Road, Singapore. Singapore is a small, dense island city-state in Southeast Asia, located at southern side of the Malayan Peninsula between Malaysia and Indonesia.
Kay Poh Road Baptist Kindergarten is located in the heart of Singapore (off River Valley Road), southeast Asia. KPRBK is a Christian Kindergarten registered with MOE. It was established in January 2000 to nurture preschoolers in academic excellence as well as physical, spiritual and character development.
We take pride in our comprehensive curriculum which includes special programmes such as the Spalding Method of English learning, Chinese dances, international chess; computer aided learning and Biblical teachings and stories.
Serving secondary school children throughout Singapore, Maths Tutor Singapore provides specialized 1-on-1 mathematics tutoring for students of all levels. Classes take place at the student's home or chosen location. Our friendly maths tutor is an experienced secondary school maths teacher, relates well to students, and teaches maths in a fun and innovative way.
We identify the key reason why your child is not able to score well in maths, help your child to overcome this reason, and improve their scores from day one. Our classes incorporate relevant techniques and study skills to accelerate your child's learning curve.
"We are always recommending Ubol to all our friends because we had seen how Ubol helped our daughter. We know that Ubol can definitely help other children as well!"
- Azec & Siti, parents of Sabrina
Specialized 1-on-1 Maths Tutoring Classes for Children:
- Taught by experienced Maths teacher
- Designed for secondary school children
- Geared toward improving scores
- Personalized and unique approach
- Develop your child's interest in Maths
- Teaches Maths in a fun way
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.
UWCSEA is an independent international day and boarding school offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum to Kindergarten 1 - Grade 12 students (aged 4 to 18 years) on two campuses in Singapore.
A defining characteristic of UWCSEA is the way we actively integrate our mission and values into every aspect of College programmes. We combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunities in the personal education of every student, underpinned by the values of the College. At the core is our mission to educate individuals to take responsibility for shaping a better world.
A curriculum of this ambitious nature cannot be confined to the classroom, and we place equal importance on the worth of curricular and extra-curricular components. Experiences in the arts and sports, on expeditions, using technology, through service to others, are integrated with classroom learning.
The curriculum provides opportunities for students to develop all their intelligences - analytical, practical, creative and emotional. These then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
Early Years Montessori is a private, co-educational and bilingual (Mandarin & English) kindergarten offering Montessori preschool education through a hands-on, experiential approach with an emphasis on respect, independence and inquiry-based learning. We are conveniently located on Sunset Drive in Singapore and provide a safe, rich and caring environment for children aged two-and-a-half through to six years.
Early Years Montessori is registered with the Ministry of Education of Singapore and meets the requirements of all related agencies. Our programmes are holistic in nature, meeting or exceeding MOE standards, and supplemented by specialized activities in music, art, community engagement and global understanding.
We offer a unique educational experience that integrates the Montessori philosophy of child development with thorough second language acquisition. Children simultaneously become fluent in Mandarin and English, while learning about the world in an environment that encourages discovery and reflection.
Our programmes have been deliberately designed to help children become constructive and creative thinkers, with a strong emphasis in independence and respect.
Honsbridge Academy is a co-educational, independent international school located in Petaling Jaya in the Petaling district of Selangor, just 10 km or a 20-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur. We provide the perfect foundation for boys and girls, aged 12-17 years, seeking to prepare for secondary or higher education in Malaysia and overseas. We offer the GCE O Level programme and Cambridge O Level and IGCSE programme. All students between 2 and 15 students participate in all lessons and receive feedback on all tests and homework. This improves learning and hones exam techniques.
Honsbridge curriculum covers all topics and substantial problem sums, questions and activities according to Cambridge syllabus. Through rigorous revision, our students are given ample opportunity and practice to work on popular examination questions so that they can tackle questions with ease and score the marks they truly deserve. Students are taught by subject specialists.
Honsbridge aims to provide quality and comprehensive tuition via our Express O Level / IGCSE tuition programme that students may complete and be prepared for the examinations in four (4) years or less* after UPSR / CIPAT / SAT-Year 6.