Academia Berceo, Cáceres: Established in 1994 by expert teachers, The ACADEMIA BERCEO is a Spanish Institute in Cáceres, western Spain committed to providing top quality Spanish courses. We have two locations in Salamanca and Cáceres offering top quality Spanish Courses in a wonderful environment. BERCEO is open all year round and offers a wide range of courses. The size of our school means that we are both large enough to offer a fully structured teaching programme and small enough to ensure that the students get all the individual care and attention they need within the atmosphere of friendliness and internationality which makes our school so special.
Courses / Programs:
Full Immersion Spanish Courses; General Spanish Courses; Individual Spanish Lessons.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !
Instituto San Fernando, located in 7 cities across Spain, is a private Academic Institution offering Spanish language immersion programs to groups and individuals of all ages and abilities. We organize custom-designed linguistic programs for government entities, universities/colleges, high schools, and tailor made programs for groups of students.
Instituto San Fernando is located in seven different and beautiful Spanish cities: Barcelona, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cadiz, Granada and Valencia.
- High School Spanish Immersion Programs
- University Spanish Language Programs
- Home Stays with Spanish families
- Spanish language and culture classes
- Cultural / social / recreational activities
- Organized travel to nearby cities of interest
Studying at International House Madrid means studying with one of the largest and most established network of language schools in the world. From Madrid to San Francisco, Johannesburg to Singapore, you will find International House centres all over the world.
Our guarantee of quality in education and teaching has been established based on over more than 50 years experience and is proven by over 2 million satisfied students worldwide. It is a quality many others have tried to imitate but none have bettered.
Situated in the heart of the iconic Spanish city of Barcelona, Linguaschools Barcelona provides a variety of beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to students from all over the globe. Choose from Intensive and Extensive Spanish group courses, One-to-One Spanish lessons, DELE Exam preparation, and more.
Our teachers are all native speakers and have a university degree and many years of experience in teaching Spanish to foreign language students from absolute beginners to advanced. Their enthusiasm and passion for teaching their native language is the key to our success.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.