Academia Berceo Instituto Español de Salamanca, Spain: The Academia BERCEO have their second school in Cáceres. Located in Extramadura, western Spain, the Cáceres is a beautiful small city with 68,000 inhabitants. In general, the climate is dry with hardly any rain and mild because of the winds blowing across neighbouring Portugal from the Atlantic. Popular traditions are Best observed in the large number of "romerías", i.e., festive excursions to a saint's shrine, and in the regional costumes which are sober for men, but very colourful for women, especially the skirts and flowery kerchiefs and above all the rich, many-coloured hat of braided straw, the one from Montehermoso.
• Spanish In Nature provides a Spanish language immersion 'homeschool' environment for children (ages 11-17), adults and families.
• Situated in the countryside, 30 minutes north of Madrid, we provide Spanish summer camp programs, Spanish for Families classes and homestay programs where you study and live in the teacher's home.
• The school is a small, with a capacity for 20 students in groups of 6 to 8 pupils, which gives it a cozy and pleasant family atmosphere.
• We are in a strategic place - Madrid and El Escorial are only 30 minutes away by car, with Segovia and Avila 60 minutes away. We are able to tailor visits to these places according to students' requirements.
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"
Madrid PLUS is a private school offering year-round Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced. Our school is located on la Calle Arenal (Arenal Road) in the centre of the city, two minutes from the Puerta del Sol, known as "kilometer 0" of Spain. We opened in 1990 and since then we have catered to over 2000 students from all over the world.
At Madrid PLUS, the class size is between 6 and 10 students, so there is plenty of opportunities to participate in class conversations and to know your fellow students better. There are four different levels and five sub levels. Beginners, elementary, intermediate and advanced. We are adapting our levels to the European Reference Frame, so that we can offer levels from A1 to C1.
Students can join courses every Monday, after having taken the test (oral and written) to place them in the appropriate level. The evening courses are two days a week (One hour and a half every day), and in total three hours per week. Private classes are can be arranged to fit in with the student.
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5.6 miles) from the city's financial district and 13 km (8.1 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
- Spanish language standard course
- Spanish language plus course
- Intensive Spanish language course
- One-to-one / private Spanish language classes
- Spanish language exam preparation courses: DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language)
- Spanish language evening classes
- Homestay program
- Spanish language course for business
Speak To Me is a well-established language school offering Spanish language courses for foreigners / international students at its central location in Madrid. We provide both group classes and one-to-one classes for all levels. We also provide free wifi access and student card discounts. Our programmes guarantee the highest level of personal attention. Our methodology is principally based on the communicative aspects of teaching in order that the student speaks and understands from the first moment and can progress to the next level in the minimum space of time.
We use well-proven materials combined with modern and innovative resources taught in a communicative style to ensure the classes are both interesting and practical. All materials used, including textbooks, tests, publications and audio and video recordings are supplied by the school and included in the course price.
All our teachers are highly qualified and experienced in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. They undergo continual training and assessment to ensure we maintain a highly professional service.
Solingua is a medium size, friendly Spanish School located in Puerto Marina on the Benalmádena Costa in the province of Málaga.
We provide a wide range of Spanish language courses to locally-based ex pats and international students. Choose from General Spanish classes, Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, and more.
Our school is only a 15 minute drive from Málaga International Airport and 100m from beautiful, sandy beach. It is a perfect spot to get to know the outstanding nature, history and tradition of Andalusia, one of the most fascinating Spanish regions.
Our efforts to provide the best and the most flexible Spanish Courses have been awarded with the Instituto Cervantes accreditation, not to mention hundreds of satisfied students who recommend us to their friends.
Spanish Courses in Solingua are a perfect solution for everyone who wants to learn Spanish and enjoy to the fullest their time on the sunny Costa del Sol.
We offer high quality courses focused on achieving our students´ linguistic goals and we prepare the materials according to students interests and needs, so that our classes are dynamic, engaging and fun.
- Intensive Spanish 20
- Intensive Spanish 25
- Intensive Spanish 30
- Super Intensive Spanish 20+5
- Super Intensive Spanish 20+10
- Cultural Spanish for Seniors 50+
- DELE Exam preparation course
- Intensive / Super Intensive Business Spanish
- Spanish for Costa del Sol Foreign Residents
- All courses are held from Monday to Friday in the morning or in the afternoon.
- 1 lesson is 55 minutes.
- Class groups are never bigger than 9 students (usually 3-5)
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA