Version Original, Barcelona: Conveniently located in two locations in the centre of Barcelona, near Plaça Catalunya and Las Ramblas, Version Original is a small Spanish language school mainly devoted to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language to international students. Students will find excellent teaching quality within a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Cultural & leisure activities are regularly organized. Accommodation is also available.
Spanish Language Courses (For all levels from beginner to advanced):
- General Spanish language courses: Intensive classes (20 hours / week, 4 hours / day) & Extensive classes (6 or 4 hours / week) - Private, one-to-one Spanish language courses - D.E.L.E. Spanish language exam preparation courses
General Spanish Language Courses:
* INTENSIVE (General Spanish): - 20 hours per week / 4 hours per day . - Times: From 10 to 14h (morning); from 15 to 19h (afternoon). - Duration: From 1 to 36 weeks. - Class size: From 3 to 10. EXTENSIVE (General Spanish): - 4 hours per week - Times: From 19 to 21h - Duration: 12 weeks. - Class size: From 4 to 12 Private, One-to-One Spanish Language Courses:The main advantage to one-on-one lessons is that they are specifically structured according to each student’s individual needs, in regards to methodology and content. After an interview with the student, we design a tailor-made program for each student.
We offer two different options:
- General Spanish lessons - Spanish lessons for a specific purpose D.E.L.E. Spanish Language Exam Preparation Course: - 20 hours per week / 4 hours per day
This course will prepare the student to take the D.E.L.E. exam offered by The Cervantes Institute. This is the only exam which is officially recognized by the Ministry of Education and which has an international value.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
EF Barcelona in North-East Spain is a Spanish language school offering a range of Spanish courses to students from all over the world. Our students benefit from Spanish language and cultural immersion and our courses are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced. We are an established school with a wide range of academic options, including Transition Year courses and Leaving Certificate revision courses.
We are a medium-sized school in a peaceful residential area, just minutes from beautiful Turo Park. Students enjoy the local university gym, outdoor activities, clubbing, and the proximity to the Costa Brava. We are the ideal school for big city fans looking for a serious Spanish program.
Practice your new Spanish skills in the computer lab, email friends from the school’s WiFi wireless Internet or just relax in the student lounge. Nearby, there is a neighborhood market for fresh Spanish delicacies. In the summer, stay at our international residences, situated close to the school and with easy access to the city center.
- Intensive Spanish
- General Spanish
- Basic Spanish
- DELE Examination Preparation
- Spanish Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad and Master Spanish Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Spanish-Cooking, Economics, Slang, Spanish & South American Music, Wine and Tapas
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Intensive Spanish 20 - 20 hours per week
Intensive Spanish 30 - 30 hours per week
Semi Intensive Spanish 10 - 10 hours per week
Evening Spanish Course - 4 hours per week
One to One / Private Spanish Lessons - a la carte
DELE Preparation Course - 10 hours per week
SIELE Preparation Course - 10 hours per week.
Debla is one of the most well-known Spanish schools in Málaga, with more than 24 years´ experience in teaching Spanish to foreigners. If you are looking for quality, experience and a beautiful place with views on the sea, DEBLA is "your" school.