Sport Management Training USA, Kinesiology Colleges, Undergraduate Athletics Scholarship Courses, Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs in United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy...
Sport and Active Lifestyles: Sport and Active Lifestyles: Based within the Faculty Of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University, our Sport and Active Lifestyles Programme provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses that reflect the diverse nature of the sports industry. The University has invested heavily in sport ensuring our students have access to excellent teaching facilities and one of the finest suites of sport and exercise laboratories in the UK. We currently offer ten undergraduate and six postgraduate sport courses, which are all delivered by our highly experienced staff.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
Undergraduate - BSc (Hons) Exercise Science, BSc(Hons) Physical Education & Youth Sport, BA (Hons) Social & Cultural Studies in Sport, BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, BSc (Hons) Sport & Leisure Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Development with Coaching, BSc (Hons) Sport Equipment Development, BSc (Hons) Sport Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Science with Coaching, BSc (Hons) Sport Technology BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management.
Postgraduate Courses: MSc/PgDip/PgCert Physical Activity for Health, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Development, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport & Exercise Science, MA/PgDip/PgCert Sport in Popular Culture, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Injury, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Management, PGCE Physical Education
New Course - BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management. September 2005 saw the launch of our BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management course. The course provides our students with the opportunity to develop specific adventure related technical skills and knowledge alongside generic management skills.
Address:Howard Street, Sheffield, England , UK / GB
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2023-07-05 were from:
Palestine/Hebron/shyokh, Israel; Elburg Kruidenlaan, Netherlands; Quebec, Canada; Nassau, New providence, Bahamas; Bokhtar, Tajikistan; MONROVIA, Liberia; Alberton/ gauteng/ Mayberry park, South Africa; and more.
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• The International Summer Camp UK delivers Camp Cooper, a residential summer camp designed for boys and girls ages 7-17 from the UK and around the world.
• Based in the picturesque village of Crieff, just an hour's drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Camp Cooper offers exciting activities, high quality English language tuition and the opportunity to meet new friends. You can choose to stay for 2, 4 or 6 weeks, and transportation is provided from the airport to Camp.
• Our 2018 parents rated Camp Cooper 9.5 out of 10 and 100% of them would recommend us to a friend!
• We ensure that your time at Camp Cooper is an adventure where every day is BURSTING with new and exciting things to do! Campers plan their perfect summer experience with a wide choice of electives, including English language lessons for non-native English speakers.
• Our classes provide maximum opportunities to improve English language confidence. We make learning English fun, through games, journalism, debate, creative writing, planning events, theatre, and creating a camp newspaper.
• During their time at Camp Cooper, we actively encourage campers to develop independence, teamwork and leadership. We focus on forming friendships, inspiring creativity, encouraging learning and having fun.
• Our unique combination of high quality electives, exciting outdoor activities, day trips and evening programmes is exclusive to Camp Cooper, and ensures campers have an exceptional summer experience.
UK based 'Not for Profit' organisation designed to help Elite and Talented student athletes obtain a degree in the USA via assistance from a Soccer Scholarship or a Golf Scholarship. We offer access to hundreds of US Athletic Departments and have a trusted reputation for recommending players ot top US Universities. We only charge a nominal fee to cover expenses which is more cost-effective than any other sports consultancy firm.
Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Liverpool FC provide soccer camps for boys ages 10-17.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provide 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 in southern England.
Located close to the historic and cultural city of Bristol in South-West England, Acorn International is a unique, family-run summer boarding school for children ages 5-15 years. We offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome international students from around the world as well as British children.
Acorn International Summer School provides summer boarding courses designed for Juniors (ages 5-11) and Seniors (ages 11-15).
International students improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
Situated just 2 hours from London, and 1 hour from Cardiff in Wales, Bristol is the 8th most populous city in the UK, and is the largest center of culture, education and employment in the region.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together, benefiting from an exciting Harry Potter-style boarding school adventure - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience.
AISS children create memories that last a lifetime!
"I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it."
Future Fit Training is a health and fitness training provider offering high-quality and affordable fitness qualifications to students throughout the UK. We have designed our diploma and certificate training programmes with a mixture of home study, distance learning and weekend workshops for courses that require practical training.
We hold our training in gyms, health clubs and leisure facilities throughout the UK, including venues in: London; Portsmouth / Southampton; Gloucester; West Midlands; Manchester; Leeds; Reading among others. Here you'll learn the essential practical skills needed to become a fitness professional, benefitting from expert tuition at high quality venues. Our flexible training allows you to study at your own pace and in your own time.
At Future Fit Training, we cater for a wide variety of needs. Whether you want to become a Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Exercise to Music Instructor or a Pilates Teacher, we have a course to suit you. If you already have fitness qualifications and want to develop your career further, we offer fitness courses to compliment your existing skills. We have ISO 9001:2008 accreditation with the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Personal Trainer Diploma
- Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma
- Complete Pilates Diploma (Access)
- Complete Mat Pilates Diploma
- Nutrition Specialist Diploma
- Studio Professional Diploma
- Advanced Studio Professional Diploma
- Total Immersion! Diploma
We also offer a range of individual modules for those who want to top up their existing training or build their own personal programme of study.
Kensington and Chelsea College offers a range of sports, health and fitness courses in our centres in West London. The Sports Department offers a range of challenging accredited certificate and diploma courses that allow entry into higher education and the workplace. Students can get become qualified exercise and fitness instructors, gain a diploma in nutrition or qualifications in sports science among other fields.
There is an experienced staff team supporting your studies and helping you reach your potential. We have a strong record of achievement with many of our sports and fitness students moving on to top London universities or gaining employment in the range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities opening up within the Sports and Fitness industry. With the 2012 Olympics approaching there has never been a better time to get inspired and qualified.
- Level 1 Sport
- Pre Access to Sports Sciences
- OCR Level 2 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
- BTEC National Award in Sport
- OCNLR Access to Sports Science Level 3
- OCNLR Access Diploma in Nutrition- Level 3
- OCR Level 3 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.