Sport Management Training USA, Kinesiology Colleges, Undergraduate Athletics Scholarship Courses, Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs in United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy...
Sport and Active Lifestyles: Sport and Active Lifestyles: Based within the Faculty Of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University, our Sport and Active Lifestyles Programme provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses that reflect the diverse nature of the sports industry. The University has invested heavily in sport ensuring our students have access to excellent teaching facilities and one of the finest suites of sport and exercise laboratories in the UK. We currently offer ten undergraduate and six postgraduate sport courses, which are all delivered by our highly experienced staff.
Undergraduate: - BSc (Hons) Exercise Science, BSc(Hons) Physical Education & Youth Sport, BA (Hons) Social & Cultural Studies in Sport, BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, BSc (Hons) Sport & Leisure Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Development with Coaching, BSc (Hons) Sport Equipment Development, BSc (Hons) Sport Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Science with Coaching, BSc (Hons) Sport Technology BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management.
Postgraduate Courses: MSc/PgDip/PgCert Physical Activity for Health, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Development, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport & Exercise Science, MA/PgDip/PgCert Sport in Popular Culture, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Injury, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Management, PGCE Physical Education
New Course: - BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management. September 2005 saw the launch of our BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management course. The course provides our students with the opportunity to develop specific adventure related technical skills and knowledge alongside generic management skills.
Centre for Sport and Exercise Science
As a result of great investment by the University, our Centre for Sport and Exercise Science boasts the latest equipment and facilities for evaluating performance in sport and exercise. These include
- Environmental chamber
- Physiology laboratories
- Biomechanics laboratory
- Computer rooms and video analysis
- Isokinetic dynamometry
- Psychology laboratories
- Biochemistry laboratory
General sports facilities Sport Hallam is the joint name of the University's Sport and Recreation Service and the Sports Union. Sport Hallam is not only open to students of the University, but also our alumni, associates and members of the local community. Sport Hallam offers
- Clubs and classes
- Club Hallam Fitness Suite
- Courts and Sports Halls
- External facilities including sports pitches and playing fields
- Hallam Sports Injury Clinic
- Induction programmes
- Lifestyle and fitness assessments
- Personalised programmes
- British Universities Sports Association
- National Governing Body Coaching Award courses
Address:Howard Street, Sheffield, England , UK / GB
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2023-07-05 were from:
Palestine/Hebron/shyokh, Israel; Elburg Kruidenlaan, Netherlands; Quebec, Canada; Nassau, New providence, Bahamas; Bokhtar, Tajikistan; MONROVIA, Liberia; Alberton/ gauteng/ Mayberry park, South Africa; and more.
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Liverpool FC provide soccer camps for boys ages 10-17.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provide 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 in southern England.
Language and Music For Life, Summer Music Camps in UK 2024
Courses / Programs
• Language and Music for Life (LMFL) is committed to providing quality training in classical music, brass, jazz, voice tuition, English and foreign languages to students of all ages through our unique summer music and language courses in Llandovery, south-west Wales, UK.
• We offer intensive 2 or 3-week (if you take the optional intensive pre-course) summer music and language courses in to highly-motivated musicians (children aged 5+, teens & adults).
• LMFL courses are designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition.
• Courses are open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• During the course, students have the opportunity to take world-recognized Trinity College London exams in music.
• The classes take place on campus at Llandovery College, a co-educational day and boarding school in Llandovery, a market town in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London, 1.5 hours from Swansea, & 45 minutes from Cardiff International Airport.
• Young musicians under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. However, we will accept unaccompanied children from the age of 11, but they must be at an advanced level and known to us from attending a previous LMFL course.
• We also offer a music summer camp in Florence, Italy for adults, youth (aged 17+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
• Let Me Play are leading international specialists in sports camps and sports tours. Each year, we provide residential sports-based summer camps for young people (boys & girls ages 10-18) from the UK and around the world.
• The organisation is all about providing educational opportunities for young people to play and enjoy sport. Our sports camps take place at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Sports offered include basketball, football (soccer), and athletics. Our camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self confidence, keep fit and learn more about whatever sport you are most into.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential.
• Leicestershire Location:
Situated in the East Midlands of England, just 100 miles / 160 kms north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, and Wolverhampton.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism.
My son had a wonderful time, and learned a lot, not only in techniques, but also in respect for others, respect for rules, living with others, working in a team, and dealing with cultural differences.”
- Parent of Basketball Camp Participant
Sports Camps for ages 10-18: • Athletics Camp (Coaching in all track & field events)
• Football Players Camp (offers you the chance to train with professional football players) • Basketball Camp (with international coaches)
• English Language Camp
• Optional English lessons
UK Film School - Residential Summer Filmmaking Course
Courses / Programs
UK Film School provides a residential, 5-day summer filmmaking course for students aged 12-15 and 16-19 years at Garden House in the historic market town of Stamford, Lincolnshire is a fantastic location conveniently situated in the heart of England and only 1 hour by train from London's King's Cross Station (Our summer base has plenty of interesting locations for filmmaking).
Over the course of a week, students have the opportunity to make a film from start to finish using broadcast quality equipment and under the guidance of film and TV professionals.
Students will experience all aspects of filmmaking - including script development, casting, location scouting, cinematography, sound recording, and more.
Our 1-week Filmmaking summer program includes all activities, boarding and meals.
International Summer School for Teens in Scotland & London UK
Courses / Programs
• Swing into action or shoot straight for an ace in summer 2024!
• Situated on the campus of University of Stirling in Central Scotland (just 40 minutes north-west of the capital city, Edinburgh), International Summer School for Teens provides exclusive Golf, Soccer Football, Tennis, and Sports Leadership summer camps for UK & international students ages 12-17.
• Students choose a 3-week Golf, Soccer or Tennis-based summer camp or Sports Leadership course, and combine it with one of our academic courses: Pre-Intermediate English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Environmental Studies & Conservation, Business Leadership, Sports Science, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
• Over their 3-week stay, students will have access to world class teaching and sporting facilities, all within a safe and supervised environment.
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at Stirling University - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world.
Parent Reviews: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!”
• Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!”
• Saskia, Belgium
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.