Sport Management Training USA, Kinesiology Colleges, Undergraduate Athletics Scholarship Courses, Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs in United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy...
Sport and Active Lifestyles: Sport and Active Lifestyles: Based within the Faculty Of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University, our Sport and Active Lifestyles Programme provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses that reflect the diverse nature of the sports industry. The University has invested heavily in sport ensuring our students have access to excellent teaching facilities and one of the finest suites of sport and exercise laboratories in the UK. We currently offer ten undergraduate and six postgraduate sport courses, which are all delivered by our highly experienced staff.
Undergraduate: - BSc (Hons) Exercise Science, BSc(Hons) Physical Education & Youth Sport, BA (Hons) Social & Cultural Studies in Sport, BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, BSc (Hons) Sport & Leisure Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Development with Coaching, BSc (Hons) Sport Equipment Development, BSc (Hons) Sport Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Science with Coaching, BSc (Hons) Sport Technology BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management.
Postgraduate Courses: MSc/PgDip/PgCert Physical Activity for Health, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Development, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport & Exercise Science, MA/PgDip/PgCert Sport in Popular Culture, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Injury, MSc/PgDip/PgCert Sport Management, PGCE Physical Education
New Course: - BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management. September 2005 saw the launch of our BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport Management course. The course provides our students with the opportunity to develop specific adventure related technical skills and knowledge alongside generic management skills.
Centre for Sport and Exercise Science
As a result of great investment by the University, our Centre for Sport and Exercise Science boasts the latest equipment and facilities for evaluating performance in sport and exercise. These include
- Environmental chamber
- Physiology laboratories
- Biomechanics laboratory
- Computer rooms and video analysis
- Isokinetic dynamometry
- Psychology laboratories
- Biochemistry laboratory
General sports facilities Sport Hallam is the joint name of the University's Sport and Recreation Service and the Sports Union. Sport Hallam is not only open to students of the University, but also our alumni, associates and members of the local community. Sport Hallam offers
- Clubs and classes
- Club Hallam Fitness Suite
- Courts and Sports Halls
- External facilities including sports pitches and playing fields
- Hallam Sports Injury Clinic
- Induction programmes
- Lifestyle and fitness assessments
- Personalised programmes
- British Universities Sports Association
- National Governing Body Coaching Award courses
Based on campus in a top private school in Surrey, less than one hour south of London, Study English UK offer English language summer camps combined with sporting and artistic activities to students from around the world (ages 8-16).
We offer a specialized English language learning course + Football, Tennis, Basketball, or Performing Arts. Courses last one week or two weeks, depending on your preference.
We are very lucky to be based at one of the UK’s best private schools; St. Catherine’s, which is located in Surrey (very close to London and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports).
Study English UK is proud to be a part of ASIC which is the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities.
In addition, we are a QISAN (Quality International Study Abroad Network) institution. QISAN is dedicated to ensuring the best possible educational experience for international students from all around the world.
• Swing into action or shoot straight for an ace in summer 2019!
• Situated on the campus of University of Stirling in Central Scotland (just 40 minutes north-west of the capital city, Edinburgh), International Summer School for Teens provides exclusive Golf and Tennis summer camps for UK and international students ages 12-17.
• Students choose a 3-week Golf or Tennis-based summer camp or Sports Leadership course, and combine it with one of seven academic courses: Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, Global Entrepreneurship, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
• Over their 3-week stay, students will have access to world class teaching and sporting facilities, all within a safe and supervised environment.
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at Stirling University - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!”
• Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!”
• Saskia, Belgium
Future Fit Training is a health and fitness training provider offering high-quality and affordable fitness qualifications to students throughout the UK. We have designed our diploma and certificate training programmes with a mixture of home study, distance learning and weekend workshops for courses that require practical training.
We hold our training in gyms, health clubs and leisure facilities throughout the UK, including venues in: London; Portsmouth / Southampton; Gloucester; West Midlands; Manchester; Leeds; Reading among others. Here you'll learn the essential practical skills needed to become a fitness professional, benefitting from expert tuition at high quality venues. Our flexible training allows you to study at your own pace and in your own time.
At Future Fit Training, we cater for a wide variety of needs. Whether you want to become a Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Exercise to Music Instructor or a Pilates Teacher, we have a course to suit you. If you already have fitness qualifications and want to develop your career further, we offer fitness courses to compliment your existing skills. We have ISO 9001:2008 accreditation with the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Personal Trainer Diploma
- Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma
- Complete Pilates Diploma (Access)
- Complete Mat Pilates Diploma
- Nutrition Specialist Diploma
- Studio Professional Diploma
- Advanced Studio Professional Diploma
- Total Immersion! Diploma
We also offer a range of individual modules for those who want to top up their existing training or build their own personal programme of study.
Acorn International Summer School provides unique academic summer camps for both international and British students in Tockington, just 10 miles north of Bristol in the South-West of England.
Based on the campus of an authentic British boarding school, we provide exclusive programmes for children ages 5-15. We are one of the few summer schools in the UK tailored entirely for the junior camp market, and offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks.
Our school is situated in the countryside, on a beautiful self-contained campus which is safe and secure.
Acorn International is owned and run by a real family. We all have our own children, and when you arrive at Acorn International you will be greeted by three generations of our family!
Acorn International had a very successful inspection in 2014, and is now fully accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
• Let Me Play are leading international specialists in sports camps and sports tours. Each year, we provide residential sports-based summer camps for young people (boys & girls ages 10-18) from the UK and around the world.
• The organisation is all about providing educational opportunities for young people to play and enjoy sport. Our sports camps take place at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Sports offered include basketball, football (soccer), and athletics. Our camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self confidence, keep fit and learn more about whatever sport you are most into.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential.
• If you are an international attendee, we also offer English lessons alongside all of our camps. We can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism.
My son had a wonderful time, and learned a lot, not only in techniques, but also in respect for others, respect for rules, living with others, working in a team, and dealing with cultural differences.”
- Parent of Basketball Camp Participant