Fridge Door Live Theatre Company, Summer Camp, London ON: FridgeDoorLive Theatre Company, located in the London, Ontario, Canada area, leads a Summer Theatre Camp and Fall/Winter theatre programs for youth and children. The camps and programs offer an opportunity for kids with an interest in the performing arts to be involved in a variety of theatre activity and work towards a final performance that is presented before an audience of family and friends. Along with the fun of meeting new friends, each youth builds confidence, develops competence, and learns and experiences the value of collaboration.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Len Cuthbert is the founder and Artistic Director of Fridge Door Live Theatre Company and has been combining Theatre with children and youth for over 20 years. Among his theatre experiences, Len has had various plays produced and published, some winning competitions in theatre festivals in Canada, the US and the UK. He has produced, directed and acted in many local productions. Programs:
Summer Theatre Camp for Children and Youth: Theatre Activity and preparation for a final production performed for friends and family.
Saturday Morning Theatre Program: September to December (FALL) and January to March Break (WINTER)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne
Located 45 minutes west of Edmonton, Alberta, Camp Warwa provides summer camp programs and outdoor education for kids and teens from Grade 1 - Grade 11. Accredited by the Alberta Camping Association, we are dedicated to offering an exceptional summer camp experience to all our campers, with programs for all ages available every week of the summer.
Our camp facilities are situated on a 23-acre paradise on Lac Ste. Anne, 80 km west of Edmonton. Campers are divided into age specific groups: Pioneers, Explorers, Voyageurs, Adventurers, Anake, and Counselors-in-Training (CIT). A wide range of activities are offered including Survival Skills, Archery, Climbing Wall, Kayaking, Drama, Crafts, Nature, and more!
With more than 30 years experience in providing quality summer camps, we are dedicated to improving the lives of children through outdoor experiential programs. Every family can be confident that each child will be warmly welcomed upon their arrival, and will always be respected and cared for while at Camp Warwa.
Our flexible summer program is designed to accommodate the skill level and interest of each camper. Every camper gets to choose what programs they participate in, and every age group has special programs that only they get to experience. Campers will also enjoy programs with the whole camp, including games and songs and stories around the campfire each night.
Sol Schools Toronto offers high-quality, all-inclusive holiday study programs in Toronto, Canada for young learners. Our Children's Adventure Program (CAP) is designed for children ages 7-13 (inclusive) and our Teenage Adventure Program (TAP) is designed for teenagers ages 14-17 (inclusive). These residential summer programs combine English classes with fun excursions and social activities, which makes it the perfect choice for holiday students.
Students spend the mornings in an intensive English program with our dedicated and experienced team of teachers. In the afternoons, evenings and on weekends, students can participate in sightseeing excursions, educational outings and sports activities that are arranged and supervised by our energetic staff of activity counselors.
In our Junior Programs, students are encouraged to learn independent decision making and take part in life-skill development normally not offered to them in their regular school curriculum. The Summer Adventure Programs are an opportunity of a lifetime for students to learn English, gain valuable social skills and enrich their cultural understanding through interaction in a multicultural setting.
Summer English Courses in Toronto for Young Learners:
- Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 7-13
- Teenage Adventure Program (TAP) for teenagers ages 14-17
Both programs combine English classes with fun excursions and social activities. CAP students stay at the York University Glendon Campus and TAP students stay at the University of Toronto St. Michael's campus. Both campuses give students a true Canadian experience.
Also: Year-round customized ESL programs for young learners.
If you are searching for a quality computer camp in the Metro Vancouver area, Byte Camp may have the ideal solution for you! We provide a range of video game design, 3D animation, and movie production camps for kids and teens (ages 9-12 and 11-14) in Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, Coquitlam / New Westminster / Burnaby area. In addition, we offer our summer tech camps on Vancouver Island, and in Calgary AB.
Byte Camp is the busiest Tech Camp provider in Western Canada! We are a non-profit organization that is devoted to inspiring new Creative Technology skills in youth...and having fun at the same time!
- Animation3- Intro to Animation
- Lights! Computer! Action!
- 2D Animation on Tablet
- Claymation Movie Production
- Music and Video Production
- 2D Video Game Design
- 2D Video Game Design - Level 2
- 3D Animation
- 3D Animation - Level 2
- 3D Video Game Design
• Study English in the cosmopolitan Canadian city of Vancouver this summer!
• NSL Mondial provides quality English language summer camps to children, teens and young adults from Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
• We offer a 3-week 'English Adventure' camp for 13-21 year olds, and a 1-6 week Vancouver City English camp for 7-17 year olds.
• Our school in Vancouver provides a unique opportunity to learn English in a spectacular natural setting of mountains, coastline and a thriving and vibrant city of natural splendour.
• We encourage students to speak English not only in the classroom, but also during the recreational activities, on the bus, in the apartments, while walking to the cafeteria, during their free time and any place where there are other students.
• We also offer English language courses in the following Canadian cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Whistler, Winnipeg (adults only), and Halifax (adults only).
Real Programming 4 Kids, Toronto & throughout Ontario
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for quality computer programming summer camps in Ontario? Offering year-round computer programming classes and summer camps in Toronto, Ottawa, London, Oakville, Oshawa, Waterloo, Etobicoke, and Richmond Hill, Real Programming 4 Kids (RP4K) aims to provide a rich and challenging learning environment for kids and teens (ages 7-17) of all skill levels, with all the fun of video games. Your child can learn video game programming with the same tools the pros use!
In our summer camps, kids and teens can start learning the fundamentals of computer science, and learn the secrets of video game design today. No prior programming experience is required to begin. With a maximum of just 4 students per instructor, kids learn best in our focused classes.
Creating and programming a video game combines the most complete application of creativity, math, physics, communication skills, and problem solving. We teach kids and teens how to use real game industry-standard computer programming software just like the pros. Your child will learn real programming languages like Visual Basic, Java, C# and C++.
In addition to our summer camps, we offer 27-week computer programming courses, with classes meeting once a week, either on weeknights or Saturdays. Each session lasts anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.