Fridge Door Live Theatre Company, Summer Camp, London ON: FridgeDoorLive Theatre Company, located in the London area, Ontario, Canada is an incorporated not for profit organization that has been offering Summer Theatre Camps and programs since 2006. The camp offers an opportunity for youth with an interest in the performing arts to be involved in a variety of theatre games and activity and work towards a final production that is presented before an audience of family and friends. Along with the fun of meeting new friends, each youth discovers and builds self-confidence, develops competence, and learns and experiences the value of collaborating as a team.
Created in the Summer of 2006, the summer camp has grown considerably, offering camps and programs in three adjacent cities.
Children and youth with an interest in the performing arts will be involved in a variety of theatre activity while working together as a team to prepare a final production that will be presented before a live audience of family and friends. Along with the fun of meeting new friends, each participant discovers and builds confidence, develops competence and is encouraged in collaboration.
Summer Theatre Camp: July - August (Limited to 18 Registrants each week) Held in London, St. Thomas, Strathroy and Ingersoll, Ontario Saturday Morning Theatre (Fall): September - Early December (Limited to 18 Registrations) Saturday Morning Theatre (Winter): January to March Break (Limited to 18 Registrations)
Spring Production: Auditions in the previous Fall for a production in May - June. Older teens to 20's.
• Learn English in the heart of Canada's largest city this summer! NSL Mondial provides quality English language immersion camps in Toronto , Ontario for Canada-based and international students.
• Students ages 8-19 can choose to stay from 1-8 weeks, with Day Camp and Homestay options available.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries.
• NSL Mondial also offers an ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
• We also provide English language courses for juniors in the following Canadian cities: Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler.
English Summer Immersion Camp in Toronto: - For students ages 8-19
- 1-8 week study options. Features include:
• 20 lessons + Afternoon Activities
• Small group classes 9 am to 12 pm Monday to Friday
• Specialized curriculum for children & youth
• Fun activities – 12:30 to 4:30
• Day Camp or with host family homestay accommodation
• Optional Saturday Trips
• Airport transfers
Also: ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
Real Programming 4 Kids, Toronto & throughout Ontario
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for quality computer programming summer camps in Ontario? Offering year-round computer programming classes and summer camps in Toronto, Ottawa, London, Oakville, Oshawa, Waterloo, Etobicoke, and Richmond Hill, Real Programming 4 Kids (RP4K) aims to provide a rich and challenging learning environment for kids and teens (ages 7-17) of all skill levels, with all the fun of video games. Your child can learn video game programming with the same tools the pros use!
In our summer camps, kids and teens can start learning the fundamentals of computer science, and learn the secrets of video game design today. No prior programming experience is required to begin. With a maximum of just 4 students per instructor, kids learn best in our focused classes.
Creating and programming a video game combines the most complete application of creativity, math, physics, communication skills, and problem solving. We teach kids and teens how to use real game industry-standard computer programming software just like the pros. Your child will learn real programming languages like Visual Basic, Java, C# and C++.
In addition to our summer camps, we offer 27-week computer programming courses, with classes meeting once a week, either on weeknights or Saturdays. Each session lasts anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.
Sol Schools Toronto offers high-quality, all-inclusive holiday study programs in Toronto, Canada for young learners. Our Children's Adventure Program (CAP) is designed for children ages 7-13 (inclusive) and our Teenage Adventure Program (TAP) is designed for teenagers ages 14-17 (inclusive). These residential summer programs combine English classes with fun excursions and social activities, which makes it the perfect choice for holiday students.
Students spend the mornings in an intensive English program with our dedicated and experienced team of teachers. In the afternoons, evenings and on weekends, students can participate in sightseeing excursions, educational outings and sports activities that are arranged and supervised by our energetic staff of activity counselors.
In our Junior Programs, students are encouraged to learn independent decision making and take part in life-skill development normally not offered to them in their regular school curriculum. The Summer Adventure Programs are an opportunity of a lifetime for students to learn English, gain valuable social skills and enrich their cultural understanding through interaction in a multicultural setting.
Summer English Courses in Toronto for Young Learners:
- Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 7-13
- Teenage Adventure Program (TAP) for teenagers ages 14-17
Both programs combine English classes with fun excursions and social activities. CAP students stay at the York University Glendon Campus and TAP students stay at the University of Toronto St. Michael's campus. Both campuses give students a true Canadian experience.
Also: Year-round customized ESL programs for young learners.
Tickle Creek Theatre in Calgary, Alberta is offering a musical performance summer camp for children aged between 5 and 8 years old. Classes will involve learning songs, fun choreography and staging, while learning the art of making their performance stand out! Our summer camp will be held for three weeks in July. Admission to the camp is by audition only.
Trickle Creek Theatres' mission is to encourage, develop and inspire young performers to work on stage at their peak ability, through professional level training and performance opportunities.
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.