Mammalingua Language Services, Leeds: Knowing a foreign language will give your business a clear competitive edge and can equally transform a good holiday into an excellent one. MammaLingua Language Services, based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, can help you to achieve this by customising programs to your individual needs. MammaLingua's special mode of teaching, both gentle and highly interactive, obtains top results from students of all ages and levels. We provide experienced, qualified tutors.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Language Courses: First-rate, affordable tuition in the language of your choice including French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, and English as a Foreign Language. We offer corporate in-house language training and customised language courses. We can teach you either in the comfort of your own home or as part of a lively group at one of our modern teaching venues. Language support for GCSE and 'A' level is also available.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Alba English School is a friendly, owner-run school located near Edinburgh University and the historic old town. Our class sizes are small (maximum 12 students) and our teachers are qualified, native speakers who create interesting and useful classes.
Our helpful office staff can help you find accommodation and you can have fun on our teacher-organised social events. You can study from 1-48 weeks per year, full-time or part-time and can start on any day.
We look forward to meeting you here in beautiful Edinburgh!
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
English Homestay organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England.
• Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London for easy international access.
• Our courses are available to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also offer English homestay courses in Malta.
• You can choose 1-to-1 intensive English courses at the home of your qualified TEFL Teacher or in small groups of 2 - 16 students.
• Also available is Business English or General English tuition with some visits to places of historical and cultural importance.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels. If you prefer, you can make up your own English language programmes to cover topics specific to your needs.
Parent Testimonial: "Just some warm words about Cristina's very successful stay in England.
She was very happy with the family that you chose. Her English is very much improved, many many thanks!"
English Language Classes: For beginner to advanced learners
• One-to-one intensive English course (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course (2-16 students)
• Business English course
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL & GMAT
• Specialised English e.g preparing for a presentation or job interview
• Junior English courses for children/ teens
• Activities: Surfing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Horse riding...
• Online English lessons on Skype in General English & Business English
The London School of English, in Holland Park Gardens and Westcroft Square, West London, England, is an accredited English language school offering intensive English classes and Homestay programmes to adults. Our clients are mature, motivated adults (minimum age 18) and class sizes are small. Our aim is to give you relevant skills that can be applied immediately.
The London School of English is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English as a foreign language. London School of English is also a founder member of EnglishUK, the successor to ARELS - the Association of Recognized English Language Services - and follows the EnglishUK Code of Practice.
English Language Classes for Adults:
- Examination Preparation Courses (FCE, CAE, IELTS..)
- English for Business and Professionals
- English for Young Professionals
- Homestay English Language Programs
- English Language Courses for Lawyers
- General English (18+)
- Preparing for University
- English Communication Skills Training
- Individual English Tuition
& more ...
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan International Colleges course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed. Founded in the late 1970’s, our English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large, converted Edwardian house close to the city centre. Choose from our wide range of courses and accommodation options at our Cambridge English school and explore one of the world’s greatest university cities while improving your English.
Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With over 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Courses:
- General English programs
- General English Academic Year/Semester options
- Vacation English classes
- Intensive English lessons
- Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
- Cambridge Test Preparation
- First Certificate of English (FCE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Leeds Language College Ltd. is located in the centre of Leeds, which is one of England’s biggest cities based in the North East of England. The College is easily accessible from the railway station and all major bus routes and there is an international airport which can be reached by public transport or taxi.
At Leeds Language College you can study a wide range of courses with a flexible timetable. You can study a General English Course (from beginner to proficiency level) or an Exam Course including IELTS, FCE, CAE and CPE. We also offer one to one courses, Business English and English for Academic Purposes and English for medicine. Intensive speaking practice helps boost our students’ confidence. Our qualified and experienced teachers will assist you with your studies.
We look after our students from the moment they arrive and help them to relax and enjoy the city of Leeds. Students can enjoy the city after their classes by going out on one of the exciting social programmes run by the College. Leeds Language College Ltd. also offers advice with work, visas, bank accounts and health assistance. Student accommodation can be arranged through the College.
- General English Courses for foreign students (all levels)
- Cambridge exam preparation for First Certificate Exam course (FCE); CAE; CPE
- International English language testing system (IELTS) exam preparation
- TOEIC exam preparation
- English for work and business
- English for academic purposes