Off Rose Gallery Art Classes, Los Angeles: Located on Flower Avenue in Venice on the west-side of Los Angeles, Off-Rose the Secret Studio-Gallery of Venice offers art classes that develop critical thinking and problem solving abilities while experiencing the joy of creativity. Students may develop a portfolio and / or have the opportunity to exhibit. Learn the elements of design and experience various media while gaining an awareness of art history. Off-Rose is pleased to offer ASL art instruction for the hearing impaired.
Off-Rose the Secret Studio-Gallery of Venice was created with the intent of providing a venue for emerging artists of high quality and unique perceptions who have not yet acquired mainstream exposure. Off-Rose intends to offer serious collectors and the general public the opportunity to participate in art experiences, to dialogue with the artists, and to purchase fine art works at affordable prices. A long term goal for Off-Rose is to provide exhibition space to young students who show interest and prospects of becoming fine artists in the future.
Off-Rose is pleased to offer ASL art instruction for the hearing impaired.
Art Classes: - Beginning drawing / painting lessons
- Advanced drawing / painting classes
- Adult art classes
- Art classes offered for children ages 4 years and up
- Private & small group art classes
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Kiddie Spanish Academy is a bilingual preschool and child care service located in Mission Viejo, southern Orange County, CA. We offer a Spanish Immersion preschool program for children ages 3 to 5 who have no prior knowledge of Spanish. Children will be immersed in the Spanish language through play, action songs, hands-on games, art projects, Kiddie Cooking, Kiddie Zumba, and many other fun activities presented entirely in Spanish. Kiddie Spanish Academy is registered and licensed by the State of California.
St. Mary’s School is a non-profit, non-denominational, co-educational Christian day school dedicated to excellence in an atmosphere of cultural respect and global interaction. Located in Aliso Viejo, South Orange County, CA, St. Mary’s School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin. We promote the life-long practice of learning, leading and serving to prepare our students for the world.
Our goal when considering emotional development is to surround the child with a positive environment. As a Christian “family”, we can provide support to help and guide the child through the stages of development.
We emphasize honesty, integrity, effort and self-discipline, and we expect our students to leave us with a true understanding of their own value and potential. Since opening in 1994, St. Mary’s has played an integral part in the educational development of thousands of children.
Conveniently located in Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo County, A Child's Place Montessori School is a Montessori school offering programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Dr. Maria Montessori, one of the most significant educators of our time, stressed the need for early education. A Childs Place Montessori curriculum is based upon the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori, and is developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, as well as lower elementary students.
At A Child's Place Montessori School, the focus is on the whole child - physical, emotional, social, cognitive, creative and artistic development, are stressed equally. Our education programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary age children are conducted in a warm, loving, nurturing environment, where Montessori teachers invest in your child.
- Infant / Toddler program (Ages 6 weeks to 24 months): Features bright, airy interiors designed to stimulate with toys and materials that encourage hand / eye co-ordination & cognitive ability. Learn about practical life.
- Preschool / Primary program (Ages 3 to 5 years): Sets the foundation for math and reading.
- Early Elementary program (Ages 5 to 6 years): Children are taught how to solve problems amongst themselves with a teacher serving as mediator.
Immaculate Heart is an independent, Catholic, college preparatory school for girls, governed by a board of trustees located at the corner of Franklin and Western Avenues on seven acres of beautiful hillside property in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles, overlooking Hollywood. We attract very talented and highly motivated young women who represent the religious, ethnic, and socio-economic diversity of the City of Los Angeles and its suburbs. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Our students are immersed in an exciting and challenging curriculum that inspires a love of learning while demanding the focus and self-discipline necessary for success in college and beyond. Complementing the academic program, we have a wide spectrum of extracurricular activities designed to help students to explore their interests and to tap into their special gifts and talents. Immaculate Heart Middle and High School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin.