Music schools in Los Angeles CA for kids, teens & adults: Music lessons in Inglewood in violin, guitar, drums & keyboard for beginner to advanced level. Voice training/ vocal coach for singers in southwest LA, close to Culver City, Westchester, Baldwin Hills, Santa Monica..
Ladera Music Academy, Los Angeles: Located in the Ladera Heights area of southwest Los Angeles, Ladera Music Academy is a music school that offers quality, affordable music classes for students of all ages from infants to senior citizens. We offer beginner to advanced level courses in a wide variety of instruments (guitar, drums, keyboard, violin), vocal lessons, gospel music classes, and instrumental family music camps.
St. Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal School is located on 4 acres in Winnetka in the heart of the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles County, just minutes from Warner Center. At our school, we offer preschool, elementary school and middle school education programs. In both our elementary and middle school programs, we provide a strong traditional academic program, as well as an excellent enrichment program.
St. Martin's offers a robust after school program which includes competive sports, homework club, scouting and more. Graduates from St. Martin's are accepted into many fine private high schools in the San Fernando Valley.
* Preschool program: Four main areas of development: intellectual, physical, emotional & social
* Elementary & Middle School programs: Mathematics, reading, language arts, penmanship, literature, study skills, science, history, social studies & health
* Comprehensive enrichment program: Art, computers, music and drama, performing arts, religious instruction, Spanish, physical education, library, educational field trips & more...
With two dedicated school locations in the San Jose / South Bay Area, Pasitos School runs private Spanish immersion preschool programs for toddlers and young children ages 2-5.
Kids in our Young Explorer and Preschool programs learn Spanish conversational skills during the key period when children’s language acquisition skills are most dynamic.
Our Reggio Emilia-based classrooms are child centered, thus allowing your child’s interest to guide us through our daily discussions and learnings; Our children learn while they are having fun because it is interesting to them.
Your child learns Spanish in a natural immersion play-based environment, so the learning is real and relevant. Our small 6-1 student/teacher ratio allows us to know and love each child for who they are.
Pasitos offers flexibility in scheduling around you and your child’s needs. We focus on the whole child to ensure their needs are met.
Spanish Immersion Private School Programs:
- Young Explorer Program (24-36 months)
- Preschool (2.9 years - 5 years)
- Before and After School Program (K-5th)
- Summer Camps for School Age (K-5th)
- Summer Program (2-5 years)
- Extended care
Situated in the San Fernando Valley, north-west of Los Angeles CA, West Valley Carnegie High School is a school based on bible principles that utilizes a traditional classroom experience with teachers who are highly skilled in incorporating the latest in technological advances.
In addition to the traditional classroom teacher, students also have access to a network of live, online, tutors through the curriculum portal.
All curriculum can be accessed online, and student work is performed on a laptop / tablet provided by West Valley Carnegie High School for a true paperless environment.
Students work at a personal pace and may continue their studies at home or abroad. This allows students to move through their lessons at a speed that suits their specific learning style and needs.
Our online tutors are live teachers, available 24/7, who specialize in assisting students with their curricular questions outside of the traditional classroom. At West Valley Carnegie High School, you are never alone in your studies.
Traditional Classroom Education + Online Curriculum Portal. Specialized courses include:
- Career and Technology Skills A
- Computer Literacy B
- Financial Literacy
- Fundamentals of Art
- Fundamentals of English Composition
- Honors Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Graphic Design A
- Introduction to Psychology
- Job Skills and Experience B
- Mythology and Folklore
- Personal Health and Safety
- Social Problems
The Frostig School offers a full range of academic and support services for students in Grades 1-12 who have been diagnosed with learning disabilities (LD) including dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyscalculia along with ADHD, ADD and Asperger’s. Situated in Pasadena, the school serves students in West Los Angeles, Pasadena and the San Fernando / San Gabriel Valley areas. Frostig School is dedicated to helping children with learning disabilities reach their full potential.
To ensure every child is learning to his/her fullest potential, we maintain a small classroom size of 12 students with a 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio. All of our teachers are credentialed in special education. Frostig is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and certified by the California Department of Education. We have an open enrollment policy allowing students to be accepted throughout the school year.
Our curriculum is specifically designed to help students understand their own strengths and weaknesses enabling them to reach their highest potential. On average, most students attend our school for 3-4 years and then mainstream back to other schools.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Arbor Bay School / ALLS in Redwood City in San Mateo County on the San Francisco Peninsula in Northern CA (approximately 27 miles south of San Francisco, and 24 miles north of San Jose), is a non-profit, non-public school providing multidisciplinary educational support to children with learning differences. Arbor Bay School / ALLS, founded under the auspices of Associated Learning & Language Specialists Inc., continues the tradition of excellence in educational and therapeutic services initiated by Pam Joy, Founder and CEO, in 1980.
The mission of Arbor Bay School / ALLS is to increase opportunities for academic and social success through highly individualized and specialized instruction in a small classroom environment. Students learn “how they learn” and how to master individual learning strategies. Each student’s learning style should define the content and form of their unique educational and therapeutic program.
At Arbor Bay School / ALLS, the program focuses on the developmental growth of each child. We deliver a unique combination of educational and therapeutic services to help each child reach the highest level of academic and social success.