Music lessons in Los Angeles CA for kids, teens & adults: Music teacher in Inglewood area for beginners, intermediate & advanced level. Kids classes in violin, guitar, drums & keyboard, voice training/ vocal coach for singers in South LA, close to Culver City, Westchester, Baldwin Hills, Santa Monica..
Ladera Music Academy, Los Angeles: Situated in the Ladera Heights area of southwest Los Angeles, Ladera Music Academy provides beginner to advanced level courses in a wide variety of instruments (guitar, drums, keyboard, violin), vocal lessons, gospel music classes, and instrumental family music camps. Both evening, and weekend classes are available. Our mission is to offer affordable, flexible music education services through on campus music classes, parks and recreations programs and private lessons throughout Southern California.
Email:Contact us below
Beginner to Advanced Level Music Classes for Kids and Adults: - Guitar Classes: All Levels (Ages 5 - Adult)
- Keyboards Classes: Beginning Keyboard Class / Keyboard for Kids Class (8-12); Adults Intro to Keyboard (13+); Keyboard for Seniors (50+)
- Violin Classes: Beginning Violin Class (4-12)
- Drum Classes: Beginner Rhythmic Rhythms (0-5); Rhythmic Rhythms (5-11)
- Vocal Classes: Elementary Children’s Choir (7-13); Vocal Performance Techniques (11-18); Gospel Music Class (11-18);
- Family Summer Music Courses: Music Together Family Camp
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
The Summit View School in Los Angeles, Southern CA, offers comprehensive elementary, middle and secondary school programs for students with learning differences. An innovative and integrated curriculum, coupled with small class size and high teacher to student ratio, enables students to experience academic success.
The school has two locations - one is located on The Help Group's Culver City campus in Western LA County and the other is located on the Valley Glen Campus in the San Fernando Valley.
The Summit View School is part of The Help Group which is a family of non-profit agencies dedicated to providing a broad range of educational and therapeutic services to children, adolescents, young adults with special needs and their families.
Summit View School is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is certified by the California State Department of Education.
Jan Peterson Child Development Center in Moreno Valley in Riverside County is a supportive, nurturing environment offering programs to children from 6 weeks to 6 years. In this warm, secure and enriching setting, children share more than play, meals and rest. They also have fun exploring a range of programs and activities specifically designed by child development experts to help your child grow in every way – physically, mentally and emotionally.
At Jan Peterson Child Development Center, your child’s day includes intriguing learning activities that are carefully matched to his or her developmental level. Child development follows a predictable sequence- but there’s a unique timetable for each child. Every one of our activities is designed to cultivate your child’s emerging skills and abilities, strengthen self-confidence, and instill a natural lifetime love of learning.
The professionals we choose to work with your child are far more than caretakers or activity directors. Each one is selected for specialized knowledge, skill and experience in working with children- insprired by our director, an early childhood specialist with 20+ years of experience.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Camellia Waldorf School in Sacramento is an independent, co-educational elementary school and preschool offering grades Pre-K to Grade 8. We are conveniently located between the 99 and I-5 Freeways and just south of downtown Sacramento. Camellia Waldorf School educates by honoring childhood, appreciating the individuality of each student, and instilling a sense of moral and ethical responsibility while building capacities for learning and encouraging clear and creative thinking.
Camellia Waldorf School actively welcomes students, faculty, and staff of all faiths and creeds. We respect and support all individuals' spiritual beliefs and practices. We strive to develop the mind, body, and spirit of the child, encouraging in the process, the child's spiritual freedom and growth.
As in every Waldorf school, our teaching works toward this aim by drawing on the insights into human development pioneered by Rudolf Steiner. Camellia Waldorf School offers each parent the opportunity to become part of a community that has heart and purpose. There are a number of ways to become involved. Your interests and talents can lead you.
Founded in 1975, Cornerstone Academy is a private, nonprofit school in the Portola District of San Francisco and primarily serves families from San Francisco and the Peninsula. The grade span is preschool through high school.
Cornerstone Academy is founded on Christian values, supports the home and churches of students in providing an education that is grounded in the Christian values of the Bible as reflected in the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Elementary, middle & high school programs with continued Chinese language instruction from grades 1 - 12. Our academic program consists of core subjects in English, Mandarin, math, science, social science, religious studies, physical education, fine arts, and electives. For High School, honors and Advanced Placement courses are offered in a variety of classes.
- ESL program for middle & high school students
- Full boarding program for international high school students