Private schools in California: Los Angeles area child care, daycare center in West LA for infants, toddlers & kids. Preschool programs, after-school care center close to Santa Monica, Culver City, Venice, Brentwood, Westwood, Rancho Park, Mar Vista, Bel Air..
Jeanne's Daycare, Los Angeles: Located on Olin Street in West Los Angeles, Jeanne´s Daycare has over 20 years of experience caring for children. Our services now include Licensed Family Day Care, Child Care, Preschool, Toddler Programs, Infant Care, Baby Care, Before & After School Programs and Accredited Day Care. Since we are caring for children with ages ranging from newborn though school age, flexibility for the program is important as the needs of the infants and children are constantly changing and developing.
Email:Contact us below
Jeanne´s Daycare is accredited by the NAFCC which indicates to the parents a superior level of day care service. We are also proud to have been chosen by Connections for Children as the only LAUP Los Angeles Universal Preschool for the 90034 zip code area.
Day Care Programs / Child Care Services:
- Licensed Family Day Care, Child Care, Preschool Program, Toddler Programs, Infant Care, Baby Care, Before & After School Programs and Accredited Day Care.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Kids Into Speaking Spanish (KISS) is a total Spanish immersion program for preschool and kindergarten age children (from 2 to 6 years), with two locations in the East Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area: Walnut Creek (East of Oakland in Contra Costa County) and Montclair, Oakland, CA. The schools are a safe and exciting place for children to grow and learn.
Our success over the last seven years is a testament to our innovative program. We provide a wonderful program designed to prepare your child for academic success. About 95% of the activities are conducted in Spanish. The core of our curriculum consists of activities and participation in cultural experiences such as singing, dancing, art projects, cooking, and games - all done entirely in Spanish.
All of the instructors we hire are native speakers because the KISS program emphasizes proper pronunciation and exposure to various aspects of Latin culture. We believe that creating an environment where children have fun, while being exposed to the Spanish language paves the way for greater receptivity to learning the language in a more structured setting later.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
Academic Programs for Preschool-Grade 12 Students:
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Founded in 1975, Cornerstone Academy is a private, nonprofit school in the Portola District of San Francisco and primarily serves families from San Francisco and the Peninsula. The grade span is preschool through high school.
Cornerstone Academy is founded on Christian values, supports the home and churches of students in providing an education that is grounded in the Christian values of the Bible as reflected in the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Elementary, middle & high school programs with continued Chinese language instruction from grades 1 - 12. Our academic program consists of core subjects in English, Mandarin, math, science, social science, religious studies, physical education, fine arts, and electives. For High School, honors and Advanced Placement courses are offered in a variety of classes.
- ESL program for middle & high school students
- Full boarding program for international high school students
Located in Walnut Creek, Contra Costa County CA, Mathnasium Walnut Creek is a specialized math-based after school tutoring center for children from Early Childhood through Grade 12. Every day, students around the world attend Mathnasium learning centers to boost their math skills. We are highly specialized; we teach only math. Members usually attend two or three times a week for about an hour. We are open Monday – Thursday 3pm to 7pm, and on Saturday 10am to 1pm.
Our goal is to significantly increase your child's math skills, understanding of math concepts, and overall school performance, while building confidence and forging a positive attitude toward the subject. Your child will receive personalized instruction and a customized learning plan based on their unique needs and goals. The results are measurable progress and confidence in math.
SJG School of Music is located in Campbell in Santa Clara County, CA and is proud to serve music lovers throughout the Campbell, San Jose and Silicon Valley communities. We offer quality individual and group lessons in many popular disciplines such as Cello, Clarinet, Drums, Electric Bass, Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Voice and Woodwinds for students of all levels and experience. Beginners are very welcome.
Our teachers are degreed and / or working professionals with years of knowledge and experience to offer their students. We offer a FREE consultation lesson with no-obligation to enroll. Schedule your free lesson now!