Performing Arts College California, Acting Classes, Film School, Make-Up Artist Training Los Angeles, Performing Arts Certificate Classes, Sound Production, Design School, Sound Engineering, Music Technology College
UCLA Extension, Entertainment Studies and Performing Arts: One of the nation's largest and most comprehensive institutions of continuing higher education, UCLA Extension in the University of California, Los Angeles, has served students in Southern California since 1917. Our courses are open to all adult learners, regardless of previous levels of study. Each year, Extension offers 4,500 courses, linking 65,000 adults of diverse backgrounds to enhanced career, academic, and personal growth opportunities through lifelong learning. UCLA Extension's Department of Entertainment Studies and Performing Arts is an internationally acclaimed program, providing practical training and instruction in all aspects of the entertainment industry.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Performing Arts & Entertainment Certificate Courses: - Acting
- Production Crafts
- Visual Effects Creation
- Interactive Media/Games, and more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best."
• Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Conveniently located in downtown Ventura CA (just one hour west of Los Angeles), Lu Ross Academy is recognized as one of the finest beauty schools in Southern California. Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences, we provide a range of career training courses in popular beauty topics such as Cosmetology, Aesthetician, Manicuring, Barbering, and Make-Up Artistry.
Our students are given the opportunity to find their own unique style after learning the fundamentals. LRA has 14,000 square feet of facilities; including 5 classrooms, 6 treatment rooms, a wet room and a large and lively clinic floor. You will learn in a real salon and spa environment.
We have taught students from Oxnard, Camarillo, Santa Barbara, Thousand Oaks, Santa Paula, Ojai, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Calabasas, Malibu and all over California.
Kirk Baltz is an acting coach in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with 15 years experience in teaching acting classes. His studio is located in San Bruno in San Mateo County. He also offer acting lessons in Los Angeles. Kirk's work as a private acting coach has assisted many working actors with developing a sharper auditioning technique. His weekend acting workshops have been taught in major cities across the U.S. while his on-camera classes in LA have helped many beginning actors to gain a better understanding of film acting. He is currently offering a Two-Day Audition / Cold Reading Technique Workshop which is suitable for all levels of actors. Space is limited for this workshop.
- Two-Day Audition / Cold Reading Technique Workshop which is suitable for all levels of actors.
- Private Coaching Workshops and Training Techniques for Actors.
- One day to five week sessions.
- Online and phone coaching now available.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Platt College San Diego is a media arts college that seeks to teach students both traditional and contemporary skills within a supportive environment that stimulates new ideas and stretches the minds and talents of its students. Our Bachelor of Science Degrees in Media Arts prepare students with a broad range of graphic design and technical knowledge for careers in Multimedia, 3D Animation, Digital Video Production, Web Site Development, and Graphic Design. Diploma and Professional Development programs are also available.
Platt College is the optimal choice for individuals seeking a real-world, career oriented education in Media Arts. An alternative to a traditional educational path (4+ year university), Platt College offers small class sizes, career services, up-to-date tools and resources, industry contacts, and hands-on learning.
Because the fields in which we instruct are in a constant state of development, our emphasis is on providing a foundation in problem solving skills to meet future challenges and the needs of a changing and constantly evolving job market.