Kisses 'N Makeup, Bay Area: Are you searching for a quality make-up artist training program in the San Francisco Bay Area? Kisses 'N Makeup offers a 5-day make-up artist training program called "Intro to Makeup Artistry and Basic Techniques". The course takes place at the Hilton Garden Inn in Emeryville (between the cities of Berkeley and Oakland, CA) and is offered five times per year. The course is designed to prepare the student for working in the TV/ Film, print, advertising, fashion and retail industries and a career as a professional makeup artist. Upon successful completion of this course a completion certificate is awarded.
Conveniently located on Melrose Avenue in Hollywood CA, the epicenter of the Los Angeles’ entertainment industry, the Elizabeth Mestnik Acting Studio is a boutique studio that provides 12-week to 9-month beginner and advanced acting lessons for students who want to learn the art of acting in a challenging and inspiring environment. We are here to offer you more than just an acting class; we are here to help you develop a comprehensive set of acting tools that will support you as you pursue your acting career.
We believe that to be a great actor you must be willing to learn your craft. Like any profession, acting isn’t something you can learn in a month. If this is your dream, you need to be willing to invest your time, energy and passion to pursue it. If you are ready to make that commitment, then we’re ready to invest in you. At EMAS we are dedicated to training actors to the best of their ability. Because we don’t believe you can learn this awesome skill in short workshops, our minimum student commitment is 3 months. We also offer supplemental 1-week seminars on specific acting techniques throughout the course of the programs.
3 - 9 month beginner to advanced acting classes including:
- Acting for Beginners (12 weeks)
- Scene Study Program (12 weeks)
- The Meisner Technique (9-month program)
- Week-long supplemental seminars
- Voice and Movement
- The Business of Acting
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Colburn School is a non-profit independent institution located in downtown Los Angeles (across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall), and encompasses the Colburn School of Performing Arts (CSPA) and the Conservatory of Music (CCM). The CCM provides a range of music Certificate, Diploma & Degree programs, while the CSPA provides performing arts classes for children and adults from beginner to advanced levels.
The Conservatory of Music is a highly-selective college offering classical instrumental music training at the baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate levels. Concerts of dance, drama, mime and music performances are offered to the public throughout the year.
The CSPA is a community-based school that provides music, dance and drama training from introductory to advanced levels to students from ages preschool through adult.
Conveniently located in the heart of Hollywood, Los Angeles, Studio Makeup Academy provides a wide range of makeup artist classes and workshops. Whether you wish to work in the film and television industry, in fashion makeup, or in bridal makeup, we have a training program to suit you! We offer quality classes in special effects makeup, beauty makeup, bridal makeup, club looks and more.
Studio Makeup Academy was founded over 20 years ago with the goal of helping makeup artists to develop their own technique, not mimic one from some other artist. We train in a very personal one-on-one manner to ensure an understanding of the subjects, to help you develop your technique and understand what works, does not work, and why. The information we provide goes beyond makeup and into the business of the business.
California Institute of Jewelry Training, Sacramento
Courses / Programs
California Institute of Jewelry Training (CIJT) is located in Carmichael, a suburb of Sacramento CA. Students from all over the world come to CIJT to learn the skills and art of jewelry making, gemology, and appraising. The Jewelry Arts curriculum of CIJT is exceptional, and is a comprehensive, hands on program with intense individual instruction, testing and state of the art equipment. We have developed these programs to provide a thorough knowledge of metal art, jewelry design and gemstones to our students.
The successful completion of our programs provide graduates with diplomas and certificates in Jewelry Repair, Jewelry Arts, and Advanced Jewelry Arts and prepares you for testing for JA Bench Certification. You can enroll with absolutely no experience and expect to receive a full well rounded education.
We also offer a range of workshops including Digital Goldsmith; Gemstone Carving; Metal Weaving; Hand Engraving and many more.
CIJT is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students, and is fully dedicated to the educating and well-being of each and every student.
Kirk Baltz is an acting coach in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with 15 years experience in teaching acting classes. His studio is located in San Bruno in San Mateo County. He also offer acting lessons in Los Angeles. Kirk's work as a private acting coach has assisted many working actors with developing a sharper auditioning technique. His weekend acting workshops have been taught in major cities across the U.S. while his on-camera classes in LA have helped many beginning actors to gain a better understanding of film acting. He is currently offering a Two-Day Audition / Cold Reading Technique Workshop which is suitable for all levels of actors. Space is limited for this workshop.
- Two-Day Audition / Cold Reading Technique Workshop which is suitable for all levels of actors.
- Private Coaching Workshops and Training Techniques for Actors.
- One day to five week sessions.
- Online and phone coaching now available.