Kisses 'N Makeup, Bay Area: Based in Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area, Kisses 'N Makeup offers a 5-day make-up artist training program called "Intro to Makeup Artistry and Basic Techniques". This course takes place at the Hilton Garden Inn in Emeryville (between the cities of Berkeley and Oakland, CA), and is offered five times per year. Our course is designed to prepare the student for working in the TV/ Film, print, advertising, fashion and retail industries and a career as a professional makeup artist.
"Intro to Makeup Artistry and Basic Techniques" - a 5-Day Make-up Artist Training Program:
Day 1 Introduction to Makeup Artistry: - Skin Prep: Skin Typing - Bone Structure - Foundation Applications / Colourings - 3-D skin - Eye Shapes - Eye Brows
Day 2 Enchanting Eyes: - Natural Makeup - Evening Makeup - Eyeliners - Mastering the smokey eye
Day 3 Fashion Makeup: - Beauty - Avant-garde - Runway
Day 4 Era Makeup: - 1920's Period - 1940's Period - 1950's Period
Day 5 Photo shoot: - Photo shoot/ Exam
Course Structure: The makeup workshops are divided into two sessions. The first session of the workshop will be conducted with a lecture and demo of techniques. The second session of the workshop will be a hands-on session for students to apply what they have learned during lecture and demo on a model. Upon successful completion of this course a completion certificate is awarded. For further information on our makeup artist training in the San Francisco Bay Area, please email us via our Contact Page.
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
California Flower Art Academy is a flower arrangement school serving the San Francisco Bay Area (Burlingame, Millbrae, San Mateo) & Silicon Valley (San Jose, Cupertino, Mountain View, Milpitas, Santa Clara). Our quality programs and seminars feature floral designs/arrangements (European floral design, Japanese IKEBANA flower arrangement, wedding floral decorations & funeral flower arrangements) as well as 3D Decoupage & Shadow Box Arts programs.
We are certified by the FDA (Flower Decorators Association) Japan and Yanagi Koryu Ikebana Association, Japan. We can help you become a florist, floral designer, wedding floral decorator, funeral flower designer or flower arrangement instructor. We have been educating hundreds of students for the past 21 years, not only in California but also in Japan.
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production