College for Creative Studies, Detroit: Located in Detroit, MI, The College for Creative Studies (CCS) is one of the nation's leading arts education institutions. CCS is a private, fully accredited, four-year college that provides Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in twelve studio majors, as well as two Graduate Degree (MFA) Design programs. The College provides a dynamic learning environment where students explore issues of art and design, and the culture in which they exist, while preparing for careers in the professional world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate Programs (BFA) - Art Education - Advertising: Copywriting
- Advertising: Design
- Entertainment Arts
- Fine Arts
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Product Design
- Transportation Design
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• Become a certified spray tan professional in Michigan with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of in-class and online spray tan certification programs in the United States!
• Aviva provides 1-day spray tan classes in Detroit which take place regularly in a leading hotel, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Aviva also offers our spray tan certification online using the same course materials.
• Get full certification from the world's first spray tan academy from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Grand Rapids, Warren, throughout Michigan and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can study worry-free.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee Knipp, Owner, Simply You Skincare, Milton WI
The Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD) is an accredited college providing Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in the fields of Communication Design, Drawing, Illustration, Industrial Design, Integrated Fine Arts Studio, Interior Architecture + Design, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture and Time-Based Media, as well as a range of minor degree options.
We prepare students with interest and ability in the visual arts for passage into professional careers. We are a college that launches professional artists and designers on their personal journeys toward artistic growth and successful, creative lives.
We were founded as MIAD in 1974, but formed from the Layton School of Art & Design, which began instruction in 1920. There are, on average, about 600 full-time MIAD students and about 200 staff/faculty. The student/faculty ratio is 16:1. All faculty are working artists, designers, writers and researchers; there are also instructors who are working professionals.
Columbus College of Art & Design is a private, four-year, degree-granting institution of higher education in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree with majors in Advertising & Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Media Studies, Photography and other fields of study. We also provide a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts Degree Program.
CCAD is an Accredited Member of The National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), and the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With a history of commitment to fundamentals and quality, Columbus College of Art & Design advances a distinct, challenging, and inclusive learning culture that supports individual development in art, design, and the humanities.
Conveniently located in West Chester in the Cincinnati metro area, The Aveda Frederic's Institute Cincinnati provides a range of cosmetology and beauty career programs. Our aim is to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful entrepreneur in the fields of skin, hair, and nail esthetics, total body wellness, and makeup. We also have a school in Indianapolis IN.
Taught by accomplished professionals, our innovative curricula blend professional techniques with retail and business-building skills. We keep our class sizes small to ensure individualized attention for every student. Exceptional foundational education starts in an hands-on interactive classroom and progresses to a real student salon – learning under the direction of licensed instructors.
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. In addition, we provide career placement services to guide and assist students to achieve their career goals.
London Eyes International Makeup Academy, Chicago area
Courses / Programs
A leading provider in makeup artist training in the Chicago area since 2004, London Eyes International Academy of Makeup offers a range of makeup artist certification programs and master makeup classes. We have two conveniently-situated schools in Rosemont (to the north-west) and Oakbrook Terrace (a western suburb of Chicago). All of our programs are certified by the Illinois State Board of Education. We offer programs suitable for beginners to established beauty industry professionals in need of refreshing their makeup skills and catching-up on the latest trends in beauty makeup.
We provide high-quality education in all areas of makeup, including: fashion, beauty, film, multimedia, HDTV, SPFX and injury simulation, photography, and theatrical. In addition, we expose our students to current trends and techniques in airbrush makeup, through our advanced airbrush makeup training. All programs are custom designed to allow you learn new skills within a short period of time.
We help you to build your self-confidence by teaching you how to promote your newly gained skills in the market. Our programs include Marketing Plan and Cosmetic Product classes that will help make you feel more confident in building a new career, and in increasing your recognition on the job market. Tuition includes all cosmetics and hygene products needed for duration of the course.
- Airbrush Master Class (7 hours)
- Special F/X Master Class (16 hours)
- Special F/X Advanced Master Class (16 hours)
- Business Master Class (3 hours)
- Portfolio Master Class (4 hours)