Co-ed boarding schools in St. Paul MN: Boarding high school in Twin Cities area for boys & girls, private college prep programs. Christian residential education in Ramsey County, Southern Minnesota, close to Minneapolis & Western Wisconsin..
Saint Croix High School: St. Croix Lutheran High School in West St. Paul, MN, is a private, college preparatory high school for Grades 9-12. International students and students from Twin Cities metro area, southern Minnesota, western Wisconsin enjoy a complete education at St. Croix.
Our campus is located at 1200 Oakdale Avenue, between Highway 52 and Robert Street, in West St. Paul, Minnesota.
From the North:
Take Hwy 35 E South to Hwy 52 South
Exit Hwy 52 at Butler Ave.
Turn Right (west) on Butler Ave.
Turn Left (south) on Oakdale Ave. (2nd stop sign)
School approx. 1 1/2 blocks ahead on the left.
From the South:
Take I-494 (east or west) to Hwy 52 North.
Exit Hwy 52 at Wentworth/Thompson Ave.
Pass Wentworth, and turn left (west) on Thompson Ave.
Turn right (north) on Oakdale Avenue
School approx. 1/2 mile ahead on the right.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2017-07-07 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Located in Verneuil sur Seine, just 38km north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is a private American High School offering day and boarding (5 and 7 day) programs to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
• NDIHS provides an exciting opportunity to learn the French language and culture while attending an American curriculum (taught in English) that leads to an American high school diploma.
• NDIHS follows the Nacel Interntional School System (NISS). We offer supervised and modern boarding facilities. In addition, we can organize French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• The US High School curriculum (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science) is taught by American teachers. Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers. The special French curriculum is provided by our French sister school, Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• NDIHS is located on the campus of Notre Dame Les Oiseaux, in the town of Verneuil sur Seine, only 35 minutes north-west of Paris city center by train.
Cotter High School is a Catholic boarding and day college preparatory school for Grades 7-12 located in Winona MN, just 1 hour east of Rochester.
Our boarding program caters for students in Grades 9-12. Our diverse school community includes students with a wide range of nationalities, talents and interests. Students receive an excellent education with AP and college prep courses with close attention given to their individual needs.
Cotter provides students with a challenging and supportive school environment with teachers who are passionate about teaching and assisting students. This care and enthusiasm inspires students to strive for success.
The Cotter Residence Center provides boarding for students in Grades 9-12. Our alumni include students from throughout the US, Japan, Germany, Russia, South America, France, South Africa, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Korea and China all here with one purpose: to learn in a rigorous academic environment.
Our single dorm rooms are modern, fully furnished with a sink and ample closet space. Internet support and telephone service are also available in each room. We are accredited by the the Association of Boarding Schools (TABS) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
With a beautiful and safe location in the Wisconsin Northwoods, North Cedar Academy (NCA) is a dual-enrolment private boarding high school for U.S. and international students in Grades 9-12.
Students graduate with a high school diploma and an Associate in Arts (AA) degree from the University of Wisconsin Colleges (UWC). All of our courses are taught at Advanced Placement (AP) or college level.
Our collegiate high school is situated on ninety-six acres along the Flambeau River in Ladysmith, Wisconsin. We aim to provide motivated and committed students with a unique and innovative educational experience.
Located in Cedar County in southeast Iowa, Scattergood Friends School is a co-educational Quaker boarding and day school founded in 1890. We provide a college preparatory education with AP courses, SAT and ACT to students in Grades 9-12 from around the world.
Unique in our approach, we emphasize living in community and are devoted to fostering the growth of the whole person. As part of our program, we also offer an independent study program where students choose topics of interest, a laptop program, and month long trips.
Scattergood is accredited by the Iowa Department of Public Instruction as well as the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS).
Scattergood’s unique status as a boarding school allows a students to gain experience in many areas. Students share dorms in groups of 25, hang out in the dorm or student lounge, and spend time with their roommates.
Our students come from many states and foreign countries, and from a wide variety of socio-economic backgrounds. Scattergood students have in common the desire for a quality high school education in a good community.
Boarding and Day Programs for Boys & Girls (Grades 9-12)
- Five Day and Full (including weekends) Boarding Options
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English, math, science, social studies, fine arts, foreign languages and athletics
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses ACT and SAT
- Independent Study Program providng opportunities for students to study topics of interest
- Laptop Program
- Month-Long Trips
- International Students welcome
Saint John's Preparatory School is a Benedictine, co-educational, boarding and day college preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12, with boarding options beginning in the 9th Grade.
Saint John's Prep is conveniently located 10 minutes west of St. Cloud within the 2,700 acres of woods and lakes of Saint John's University's campus in Collegeville, Stearns County, central Minnesota.
We offer a US curriculum with the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, advanced placement courses, PSAT, SAT, ACT prep courses, a study abroad program in Austria, and English for international students.
Saint John's Prep is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States and the North Central Association (ISACS). Students will find a safe and secure environment at Saint John's with full-time adult staff supervising and mentoring the students.
Girls and boys live in separate residence halls. The boys live in St. Michael Hall, located next to the academic building. Girls live in Richarda Hall at the nearby private women's college, the College of Saint Benedict. Busing is provided between the two campuses throughout the day and evening.
Co-ed Day & Boarding Programs 6-12th Grade Students:
- Day Programs for Grades 6-12
- Boarding Programs for boys and girls in Grades 9-12
- Challenging Curriculum with Middle and High School Programs
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses for PSAT, ACT and SAT
- Study Abroad Program in Austria
- ESL Program
- International Students welcome
Situated in central South Dakota, Sunshine Bible Academy is a non-denominational, K-12 Christian school for boys and girls.
Located in the town of Miller, Hand County SD, we offer local day school educational programs for elementary school students, and a residential (boarding) school program for secondary students in Grades 9-12.
Our curriculum is based on the philosophy of Christian education that relates biblical truths to every area of learning.
Sunshine Bible Academy is accredited by the State of South Dakota Division of Elementary and Secondary Education and also a member of ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International).