Sunshine Bible Academy: Situated in central South Dakota, Sunshine Bible Academy is a non-denominational, K-12 Christian school for boys and girls. Located in the town of Miller, Hand County SD, we offer local day school educational programs for elementary school students, and a residential (boarding) school program for secondary students in Grades 9-12.
Day & Residential Christian School for K-12 Students: - Local Day School Education (Grades K-8)
- Residential / Boarding School Education for Grades 9-12
We provide education in traditional areas of academic study as well as in:
- Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Industrial Arts, Agricultural Science, Technology, World Language, and Bible Studies.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Montana, across the United States, and from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Therapeutic Boarding School For troubled teens ages 13-18
- Middle School Program
- High School Program
- Credit Recovery
- Accelerated Learning
- College Preparation/ AP Classes
- SAT/ACT Testing Center
- Anti-Bullying Program
- GED Program
- College-level Courses
We create a customized program for each student that requires a minimum of 3 months. However, best results for lasting success are realized through 6+ months of treatment.
TWAI graduates average a 3.5 GPA. It is common for a student to complete 1.5 years of course work in 1 year.
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...
Shattuck-St Mary's (SSM) is a co-educational Episcopal Church-affiliated boarding & day school offering Grades 6-12 in Faribault MN, 50 miles south of Minneapolis.
Founded in 1858, the same year that Minnesota became a state, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School has built its reputation for excellence on a foundation of history, tradition and exceptional academics.
Our 417 students in grades 6-12 come from 34 states and 22 countries to pursue a rigorous college preparatory curriculum and focused development in athletics and the arts.
Through this opportunity, which we call the “Experience,” students at SSM learn, grow, thrive and often find the unexpected in themselves. Our school is known for its Centers of Excellence hockey, soccer and figure skating programs, and we also provide ESL programs for international students.
Co-educational Day & Boarding Program for Students in Grades 6-12
Core Curriculum Subjects include:
- World Languages
- Computer Science
- Fine Arts
- Advanced Placement courses
- ESL Courses for international students
- Summer Camps...
Montana Academy is a private therapeutic boarding school for young people ages 14 to 17 at crisis points in their lives.
Many of our students have endured traumas, struggled with learning difficulties or school or social failure. Many have emotional symptoms such as depression, tantrums or anxiety that have disrupted their ability to function on a day-to-day basis.
We are located in Marion, in the northwestern area of Montana, 40 miles southwest of Kalispell on US Highway 2.
As a therapeutic boarding school, we emphasize both treatment and education. We endeavor to provide sophisticated clinical expertise in a simple environment.
On a remote Montana ranch, the school combines an emotional growth curriculum designed for psychologically troubled youth with a dual academic program—grounded in practical tasks to suit students disenchanted with and disengaged from conventional classrooms.
Located in West St. Paul, MN, St. Croix Lutheran High School is a private, college preparatory day & boarding school for grades 9-12.
International students and students from Twin Cities metro area, southern Minnesota, and western Wisconsin enjoy a complete education at St. Croix. Our international program has about 60 students from 10 different countries, with on-site housing & boarding for International and long-distance American students.
The full range of academic courses and wide array of co-curricular activities accentuate the community environment at St. Croix where ninth through twelfth grade students develop in all aspects of life. Student / teacher ratio of 1:15.
Students consistently score at or above Minnesota average on ACT and SAT. 90% of students continue on to post-secondary studies. Accredited by Minnesota Non-public School Accreditation Association (MNSAA).