Technical colleges in Netherlands: Engineering schools Amsterdam, institutes of technology in Holland, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven. Technische Scholen/ Technische Universiteiten in Nederland..
1.Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Applied Sciences
Courses / Programs
Located in the picturesque city of Delft in the center of the Netherlands, and is the oldest and most comprehensive technical university in this country. We are a large, research-oriented faculty at the frontier of contemporary engineering science - a pioneering, world-class training ground for future leaders in scientific professional practice and research. Committed to providing a dynamic and well-resourced environment that encourages and inspires intellectual diversity and innovation, we offer stimulation and opportunity for students and researchers alike. The Faculty of Applied Sciences provides excellent and challenging education. Faculty scholarships for excellent students. TU Delft cooperates with many other educational and research institutions, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The high quality of our research and teaching is renowned. TU Delft has numerous contacts with governments, trade associations, consultancies, industry and small and medium-sized companies.
MSc programmes in NanoScience, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Life Science & Technology, Industrial Ecology, Science Education and Communication, Sustainable Energy Technology. We participate in the ErasmusMundus programmes Nanoscience & Nanotechnology and Optics in Science & Technology. All 2 years. Application deadline is 1st of June.
Located in Carouge, 2 km south of the city centre of Geneva in Western Switzerland, Geneva IT Institute (GITI) offers complete professional trainings in Information Technology focusing degrees (BIT and MIT), diplomas and accredited certificates. Courses are offered in French or English. Initially, we specialized in teaching computer techniques in workshops. Progressively, we have extended our competences to other computer connected fields such as programming, Microsoft Office, database management, Web Design and Internet.
Since then, Geneva IT Institute offers complete professional trainings in Information Technology focusing degrees (BIT and MIT), diplomas and accredited certificates. The result of our efforts was materialized by recognition of the school to prepare trainings acknowledged on a national and international scale resulting, such as: Cisco CCNA, ECDL, U-CH (Preliminary, First and Job User-ICT), I-CH (Brevet et Diplôme Fédéral d’Informaticien). Geneva IT Institute is awarded the eduQua, the Swiss quality label for continuous Education institutions.
Degree, diploma and accredited certificates programs; Bachelor of Information Technology (B.i.T); Masters of Information Technology (M.I.T); Advanced Diploma in PC, Networking & Telecomminications, Advanced Programming & Web Design, Certifications in CISCO CCNA, ICDL, U-CH, I-CH, EUCIP European Certification of Informatics Professionals; Intensive Courses in PC Network Technician, CISCO CCNA; Basic Courses in Introduction to IT, Microsoft Office and Web Page Design.
• Calling students from Italy and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education, with 30 years of international experience, is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, French culinary and pastry enthusiasts, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Study the innovative and creative art of jewellery design in the heart of Florence with Alchimia - a private, contemporary jewellery school that provides a wide range of short and long-term jewellery courses.
• Serving local and international students, we offer accredited Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses as well as academic year programs and year-round, short-term intensive jewellery courses. We also provide in-depth summer jewellery courses.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 8 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our students are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• At Alchimia, our objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• By adopting the technological developments of our time and the most experimental cultural trends, Alchimia encourages its students to enhance their talents.