Homeschooling Education/ Homeschools in Wisconsin: Online high schools, Christian homeschool programs, tutoring programs for kids, online K-12 schools in Wisconsin to get an accredited high school diploma at home in Milwaukee area, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Appleton WI..
Based in Lansing, Michigan, Michigan Virtual School (MVS) enables Michigan high schools and middle schools to provide online courses and other learning tools to middle and high school students.
We offer MVS Plus (high school and middle school) and Advanced Placement courses, taught by certified teachers. MVS works in cooperation with individual school districts to grant course credit and diplomas throughout Michigan.
Through MVS, Michigan high school and middle school students can take a variety of courses and learn any place there is a computer and an internet connection. MVS doesn't award credit or diplomas, but students receive a completion certificate recognized by local and intermediate school districts that award credit and diplomas. We're here to help prepare our children for a lifetime of integrating technology into their work and their lives.
Midwest Christian Academy (MCA) in Bloomington, IL, is an accredited home school academy offering a character-based curriculum for preschool through high school students. Serving every state in the US and many foreign countries, MCA offers you a place to start.
MCA is dedicated to providing the best in academic excellence for K-12 students, while helping parents enjoy the experience of educating their children at home. Our friendly staff will guide you through the steps so you can have a successful and quality home school experience.
MCA uses the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) school curriculum. This curriculum is written in small work/text booklets called PACEs. Several of our electives were written by founders John & Jan Walsh. These include courses in Bible, Science, and History. MCA is accredited by The National Association of Private Schools (NAPS).
Accredited Homeschool Programs for K-12 students
- ACE curriculum for preschool through high school
- Telephone and email support
- Qualified academic advisors
- Diagnostic testing for accurate placement in the curriculum
- Rental DVDs for high school math and science courses
- Accountability: end-of-quarter reminders
- Annual awards
- High school academic projection
- High school diploma upon completion of graduation requirements
- High school graduation ceremony in Bloomington, IL
Based in Brighton, Michigan, FlexTech High School is a charter school that provides a range of educational programs to meet students unique needs through a variety of different and authentic learning experiences including online courses, project-based learning, classroom experiences, hybrid courses, and more. Our mission is to prepare each student for success in career, life and higher education by providing an opportunity to earn a High School Diploma.
We recognize that each student learns differently and has different needs - and we work with each student individually on that basis. FlexTech is committed to providing an environment of success for high school students who have unique challenges in successfully completing their high school education.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Canadian & international students globally of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, across Canada.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
University of Wisconsin Platteville is an accredited state university located in Southwest Wisconsin offering undergraduate degree, graduate degree and professional development programs via distance learning.
Programs include the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Criminal Justice degree programs along with Master Degree programs in Criminal Justice, Project Management, and Engineering.
Since its entrance into online and distance education, UW-Platteville maintains a fully-staffed distance learning division on the campus to give distance students a centralized hub for all of their student services needs.