Business Analyst Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 week ago
Technical Business Analyst
Salt Lake City - Utah - USA
Job Summary Manages UTA enterprise technology solution request pipeline to find the best solution(s) supporting client business needs. Act...
over one month ago
Kerry - Ireland
Position: Business Analyst | Kerry - Chase Resourcing Ltd are delighted to announce a Business Analyst position available in County Kerry....
over one month ago
Customer Support Engineer
Nashua - New Hampshire - USA
We are seeking a Customer Support Engineer to serve as the Company’s product expert and main point of contact to solve the more detailed...
2 weeks ago
Graphic Designer – Virtual Intern
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
• Create graphics - • Edit images and videos - • Speaker Recruitment/Invitations for Conferences - • Media recruitment/Partnerships for...
Skills Needed: • You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to the job
• You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
• You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
• You need to be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
• You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months. If performance is good, you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
• Applicants should be a resident of US or candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration Department to make sure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence, or visa provisions.
2 weeks ago
Project Quality Leader
Wytheville - Virginia - USA
Engineering, Quality Control
The STS Group is a stock listed, globally leading supplier of components and systems for the commercial vehicle and automotive industries....
over 2 months ago
Entry Level Business Analyst
Albany - New York - USA
Understanding business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation. - Gathering, identifying and documenting business...
Skills Needed: Jira Kanban
6 days ago
Atlantic City - New Jersey - USA
Full Job Description - Job Summary: - The primary focus of this position is to book freight and to ensure the truck loads are successfully...
Skills Needed: Primary Responsibilities:
Promotes safety first for all areas of dispatch. Ensures drivers are following all safety policies and procedures
Supervises team of OTR Drivers
Tracking freight for Dry Van or Refrigerated Trailers
Scheduling and assigning drivers and vehicles to convey cargo throughout the United States
Reviews next day/week deliveries and pick-ups
Notifies drivers of daily assignments
Tracks Drivers for compliance to company procedures
Coordinate tractor/trailer maintenance cycles with service provider
Ensures Drivers have collected all appropriate documentation and signatures related to delivery/pick-up of cargo
Answers customer questions about delivery/pick-up
Maintains daily log files and preventative maintenance files and records the information into the appropriate systems. Ensures all daily/weekly/monthly paperwork is completed, recorded and filed
Other duties as assigned