Creative Design Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 week ago
Graphic Designer - Print and Apparel - Onsite
Portland - Oregon - USA
Design/Web/Multimedia, Creative Arts/Media
Position: Graphic Designer - Print and Apparel - Onsite Portland, OR - At Premier Press our focus is to excel in providing unsurpassed...
· Work with our internal team to understand client apparel needs for coming seasons.
· Research and keep abreast of relevant trends for design inspiration (materials, color, silhouettes, etc.)
· Conceptualize and create original apparel graphics and prints from conception through final vendor-ready art (graphics, all over prints, logos, photographs, tech packs, etc.)
· Present concepts to clients and develop a strong connection to their team and brand.
· Maintain a strong sense of the client brand design aesthetic and culture through all design work.
· Contribute to the creation and definition of flexible design systems and visual languages.
· Maintain project libraries and organize graphics by season and concept.
· Apply strong use of illustration, color, type and layout, utilizing a variety of techniques.
Additional design projects could include, but are not limited to the development of print, packaging, 3D retail initiatives, event signage, logo systems, large format graphics, video, and collateral materials.
· Other duties. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree in Art, Design, Fashion Design, or related field or equivalent
· 5+ years of graphics and/or apparel design with some experience working in the apparel industry.
· Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator) expertise; 3D design/modeling experience, a plus
· Exceptional design portfolio. Resumes without a portfolio link will be ignored.
· Demonstrated understanding of textile manufacturing, dyeing and design techniques.
SALARY RANGE: Depends on skills and experience.
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
SCHEDULE/ SHIFT: This is a full-time position. Monday-Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM (May require working evenings and weekends depending on workload)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Premier Press is an equal opportunity employer who values an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Premier Press also promotes a drug-free workplace as well as pre-employment drug screening and a background check are required prior to hiring.
3 days ago
Animation Production Manager
Gurgaon - India
Animation Production Manager – Creative Lead - In this position, the production manager will hire and manage a team of qualified animators...
5 days ago
Design & Technology Teacher
London - England - UK
Are you a strong Design & Technology teacher ready to teach abroad? - Do you want to teach abroad but have no clue where to start? - Do...
2 weeks ago
Ayia Napa - Cyprus
Position: GRAPHIC DESIGNER - We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer that has a sharp eye for detail. An individual that can...
Skills Needed: Requirements
• Up to six years of experience
• Experience with design software and graphics editing tools
• Familiarity with design techniques
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
• Teamwork skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Time management and multitasking abilities
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Design
over 3 months ago
Kuwait City - Kuwait
1. Expert 3D modeling, and visualization skills - 2. Creating realistic interior design sketch by hand - 3. Experienced in a variety of...
Skills Needed: 6. Specialized courses in sketching opening design plans
7. First-hand experience in specifying materials and furnishings
8. Highly skilled in preparing final plans using 3dsmax and AutoCAD related computer software.