1 day ago
Albert Lea - Minnesota - USA
COMPANY OVERVIEW: - Balchem Corporation develops, manufactures and markets specialty ingredients that improve and enhance the health and...
1 week ago
Product Launch Engineer
Wilsonville - Oregon - USA
Position: New Product Launch Engineer - OptiMIM, a Form Technologies Company, uses state - of - the - art metal injection molding (MIM)...
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Equivalent combination of knowledge/experience/education may be substituted in lieu of degree of years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of the PPAP process as it relates to IATF 16949 and ISO 13485.
- Demonstrated ability and experience managing projects
- Strong, demonstrated project management skills and time management skills
- High mechanical aptitude, particularly in the area of product design
- Ability to read blue prints and thorough understanding of GDT
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences including customers
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Experience with 3D modeling software
- Knowledge of industrial statistics
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally may be required to lift moderately heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) during the course of the workday.
- Work is primarily in an office setting located in a manufacturing plant with some work regularly performed on the factory floor. As such, the job may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles.
- Personal protective equipment is required when performing work in a plant environment, including hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, gloves, and other protective equipment as required.
- OptiMIM promotes a drug-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing.
- Due to ITAR requirements, employees must be meet the definition of a “US Person.”
OptiMIM offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, including:Benefit offerings include: Medical (HSA or PPO), generous HSA contribution, Rx, dental, vision, short & long term disability, group life, dependent life, whole life, AD&D, critical illness, accident insurance, hospital indemnity, FSA, LegalShield, pre-tax bus passes, tuition reimbursement, and 401k with generous employer match.
Paid Time Off: 40 hours of Sick time, 80 hours of PTO, and 80 hours of (designated) holiday pay.
Salary DOE: $94k - $110k
3 weeks ago
Hampshire - Illinois - USA
Supply Chain/Logistics, Manufacturing
Location: Hampshire - Purchasing Agent - Minuteman International is an exciting place filled with many opportunities for career growth! We...
· Minimum of 3 years of Purchasing experience (Bachelor's degree a plus, but not required)
· Knowledge of ERP system (SAP a plus)
· Exceptional Organization skills
· Unparalleled Attention to Detail
· Computer knowledge – Outlook, Microsoft Office
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Teamwork and collaboration
We offer a generous benefits package which includes excellent health, dental, and vision plans, (401k), paid holidays and paid vacation, as well as company provided benefits; 401(k) matching contribution, life insurance, short & long-term disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Purchasing Agent Job
MINUTEMAN INTERNATIONAL INC
View this Job
1 week ago
Network System Engineer
Richmond - Virginia - USA
Aditxt, Inc. (Aditxt™) is a biotech innovation company with a mission to prolong life and enhance its quality by improving immune system...
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of IT experience with progressive responsibilities.
- In-depth understanding of overall IT infrastructure including:
- Cloud concepts
- Data Center operations: Storage, Backups/Restore, Virtualization, Security, and Networking.
- Systems/network administration and development
- Windows Active Directory and Azure AD including GPO and LDAP experience
- System analysis, procedure/process analysis and problem resolution by working with multiple stakeholders in a problem-solving scenario
- Project and change management principles and practices
- IT security principles and practices and design, implementation, and maintenance of various security products
- High availability network and systems technology and design
- Firewall, switches, WAP, VLAN, and other networking experience
- SQL HA / LB experience is a plus
- IP Telephony, SharePoint Online, and MS Teams experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a faced-paced environment and respond with agility to changing priorities.
- Highly organized; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with forecasting, software licensing, and asset management.
- Understand business continuity and disaster recovery principles and practices in emergency scenarios.
- Experience with healthcare IT systems such as LIS, EHR is a plus.
- CCNP Certification preferred.
What Can We Offer You?
Aditxt offers comprehensive benefits that include:
- Multiple Medical coverage options that are effective Day 1
- Prescription coverage
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Health Savings Account Plan (if enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1: The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Aditxt is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, r factors prohibited by law.
1 week ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Columbia - South Carolina - USA
Position: Account Manager (Remote) - Primary Objective: - The Account Manager is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while...
- 5+ years' enterprise sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience selling in the technology landscape working between both marketing and information technology teams
- A track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Proficiency with Salesforce and NetSuite preferred
2 weeks ago
Senior Electrical Engineer
Simi Valley - California - USA
CDSI is searching for a bright and enthusiastic Senior Electrical Engineer to design, develop and maintain electrical control systems...
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, an Advanced degree desirable
- 10+ years of experience in RF and communication system design in consumer/aerospace electronics
- Knowledge and understanding of power distribution and system wiring
- Experience with RF measurement equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, and antenna chambers
- Experience with antenna and mechanical positioner integration, including
- (controllers, servo amplifiers, feedback)
- Technical and practical understanding of RF components, specifications and testing
- Familiarity with Electrical design and evaluation tools
- Familiarity with Atlassian set of collaboration and administrative tools.
- Good verbal communication skills are essential. A good sense of humor is helpful.
Ideally, the candidate will also have:
- Experience with CAD software (i.e. Solid Edge, to layout designs)
- Understanding of RF system architecture, design & test of hardware components
- Experience with antenna integration issues
- Experience with pedestal integration issues
- Able to move parts (ability to lift up to 50 pounds required)
- Complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations
- CDSI is an AS9100D certified workplace.
Candidate must have US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident status
Senior Electrical Engineer, RF
Compensation and Benefits:
As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a competitive salary, a robust benefit package including:
- Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- AD&D insurance
- 5 paid sick days per year
- Paid vacation (PTO)
- We offer a 401k program with matching contributions from the company.
- In addition, we offer endless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your strengths through top-tier training programs, certification sponsorship and tuition reimbursement.
- Most importantly, we offer a fun, energetic environment that truly has a familial atmosphere and a crucial emphasis on maintaining a strong work-life balance through our paid-time-off policies, paid holidays, parental leave, family leave, and bereavement leave.
- Shared company profit of the year
NOTE: In order to conform to Government technology export regulations (ITAR), applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents (Green Card holders). CDSI uses e-Verify and provide Social Security Administration and/or Department of Homeland Security employee's I-9 Form to confirm work authorization.
CDSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: On site - Simi Valley, CA
3 days ago
Reston - Virginia - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
- About us: - - At Clarabridge we support your autonomy, independence, and growth. As a purely commercial firm, there are no timecards or...
Here are a few items that are the minimum standard for this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a reputable school in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or other technical field
- Multiple years of linux systems administration experience. Windows experience a plus too.
- Well-versed in running large scale environments
- Like to collaborate with others
- Curious by nature, love to educate and be educated, enthusiastic about the possibilities
We are happy to educate and mentor you in the following areas if you don't already have exposure:
- Container management and monitoring
- Windows system administration
- Deployment pipelines
- Distributed databases (Elastic and Mongo)
- Scrum and Kanban
- PCI, ISO, HiTrust, SOC, and other security certifications
Systems Engineer Job
View this Job
3 days ago
Safety Engagement Manager
Atchison - Kansas - USA
- Location: - Atchison, Kansas, 66002, United States - Posted: 2022 - 01 - 18 - Position - Title: - Safety Engagement Manager - Company...
Safety Engagement Manager Job
MGP Ingredients, Inc.
View this Job