Software Architect Bachelor's Degree Jobs
Principal Security Architect
Bucharest - Romania
Software Development, Security
Principal Security Architect - ABOUT US - Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers efficient IT and rare language recruitment and...
Skills Needed: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
1 week ago
Real/Embedded Software Development Engineer
Germantown - Maryland - USA
Engineering, Software Development
Position: Real - Time/Embedded Software Development Engineer - As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working as part of an Agile team...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities:
Review system requirements and design
Design and develop new software applications, working closely with system designers and developers
Implement software applications passing through all stages of development
Complete development projects on time and within budget
Present project objectives, risks and success criteria to Management team
Provide clear and detailed status reports on a regular basis to Management team
Analyze and resolve software issues
Participate in development and maintenance of software release notes and guidelines
Mentor junior software programmers
Bachelor’s Degree or higher; preferably Computer Science major or related discipline.
10 to 12 years of software development experience
Proficiency in software development in real-time embedded Linux environments
C/C++, Objected Oriented development experience
Experience using scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
Device driver development
Knowledge and experience with Multithreading, working in a multicore environment
Algorithm development experience
Familiarity with CPU Architecture and HW basics
Team leadership experience
Good Communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a team environment
Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
2 weeks ago
Senior .NET Developer
Saint Julian's - Malta
IT/Tech, Software Development
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Malta - Position Summary: - The Senior Software Developer will report to the Development Manager and will...
Skills Needed: Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
• Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
• Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
• Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio 15+
• Strong SQL Server 2014 (TSQL, Stored Procedures)
• Design, develop and implement unit testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
• Integrating Information
• Accurately assimilating information from a variety of sources and recognising connections and relationships between data to establish a robust and coherent picture of the situation.
• Must have strong object-oriented programming skills (OOP).
• Must have strong troubleshooting / bug fixing skills.
• Good understanding of agile software development principles and iterative software development.
• Experience and knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services
• Using this understanding to generate possible courses of action and draw accurate conclusions.
• Solving Issues
• Responding to and managing unexpected problems effectively within a defined field of activity, using knowledge and experience. Resolving issues independently without undue discussion.
• Being Customer Focused (Inc. Stakeholders)
• Growing partner, agent or student relationships that are based on trust. Prioritising service orientation and ensuring that communication to customers is regular.
• Demonstrating focused application and personal accountability for the standard, volume and correctness of work produced.
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Problem solving skills
• Attention to Detail
• Analytical Thinking
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
over 3 months ago
Senior Core JAVA Developer
Jersey City - New Jersey - USA
Title: Sr Core Java developer - Work Location: Jersey City - Duration: 6 months – 1 year - Start: ASAP - Role and qualifications -...