Office Administration Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Chief Procurement Officer
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - Valley Metro RPTA - Chief Procurement Officer Valley Metro is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer SALARY:...View this Job
Chief Procurement Officer JobCompany:
1 day ago
Administrative, Customer Service
- - Mail Processor: - Duties and Responsibilities - - The Mail Processor is responsible for utilizing various sort programs or manual...View this Job
Mail Processor JobCompany:
6 days ago
Overview - - POSITION PURPOSE - - Assist and support the achievement of the Division's goals and the maintenance of adequate...View this Job
Accounting Clerk JobCompany:
6 days ago
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Ref ID: 00215 - 0011208516 - - Classification: Sr. Administrative Assistant - - Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly - - The position...View this Job
Sr. Administrative Assistant JobCompany:
6 days ago
Position: Receptionist (Immediately Hiring) - Immediate need for a Corporate Receptionist seeking a fantastic company culture, stable work...View this Job
over 3 months ago
Chief Executive Officer
Children’s Action Alliance (CAA) seeks an exceptional Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who is committed to promoting the well - being of...
Skills Needed: The Ideal CandidateView this Job
Ideal candidates for this position must have strong communications, policy, leadership and management skills. S/he must excel at balancing internal management with external impact and visibility, and will ensure that the organization is fiscally and programmatically sound while strategically advancing its purpose and goals. S/he will bring a variety of experience and attributes to CAA, including:
• A strong commitment to CAA’s core purpose and principles, and support of the basic direction outlined by the staff and the Board.
• Knowledge of and experience with public policy issues concerning the needs of children and families, and the proven ability to help formulate new and imaginative strategies for identifying and achieving important public policy reforms.
• Demonstrated experience and success in nonpartisan advocacy for policies that improve the lives of children and families.
• Experience in confronting and dismantling systems of racial and ethnic inequities and the policies that perpetrate them.
• Ability to serve as CAA’s primary media spokesperson.
• Exceptional skills in persuasive communications (verbal and written) and the ability to educate, inspire, persuade, and motivate a variety of key audiences including elected officials, government agencies, donors, and the media.
• Knowledge of and experience with state government and the legislative processes. Knowledge of state budgeting processes and the impact of both revenue and spending policies on children and families. Experience in Arizona is desirable but not required.
• Proven capacity to convene, collaborate, and build coalitions with other advocates and stakeholders to enact needed change in public policy for children and families.
• Proven results in raising funds from local and national foundations and major donors.
• Stellar leadership and organizational management skills. Ability to attract and maintain a strong and diverse staff. Experience supervising and mentoring experienced personnel.
• Solid financial management skills, with experience managing at least a $2M budget preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of senior management experience.
Chief Executive Officer JobPosted by Marcum, LLP
over 3 months ago
FCS Job Description - Title: Administrative Assistant FLSA: Non - Exempt - Dept: ...
Skills Needed: Job Specifications ( Requirements):View this Job
-Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ prior administrative experience required.
- Experience working in professional services is strongly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail is critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to learn quickly new technology.
- Team-oriented approach, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment.
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to providing exceptional customer service with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations by being resourceful, anticipating needs, prioritizing responsibilities, and proactively managing schedules.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information.
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
Administrative Assistant JobPosted by Forensics Consulting Solutions, LLC