Study masters degree in USA university for international students & U.S. students in Washington State. Affordable game design masters degree, game development program for international students in Seattle WA. Master of business administration / MBA course for international students.
Athena University: Athena University is a private higher institution of learning approved by the Washington Student Achievement Council to offer graduate degree programs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, we provide two masters degree programs - a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Science (MSc) in Game Animation Design.
We are committed to assisting the net generation of business leaders with our dedicated faculty and student-centered learning environment.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Duration: 2 years This program is intended to provide a broad exposure to the knowledge, skills, and values needed by successful managers.
Master of Science in Game Animation Design: - Average Duration: 2 years (Varies depending on course load) This program focuses on conceptual skills and the mastering of new technologies based on traditional drawing, painting and storytelling
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Lower Columbia College is a two-year community and technical college in Longview, Washington State. We provide undergraduate education, transfer education, distance/online education and high school completion programs. At Lower Columbia College you can train for a career in a high-demand field, complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree, obtain a certificate, or just take classes for personal enrichment.
The mission of Lower Columbia College is to ensure each learner's personal and professional success, and influence lives in ways that are local, global, traditional, and innovative.
Lower Columbia College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
Central Washington University (CWU) is an accredited public university located in the beautiful city of Ellensburg, Washington State, that offers a wide range of baccalaureate, masters and pre-professional degree programs.
Each year, CWU graduates thousands of well-educated citizens who are ready for high-demand careers in the workforce in fields that include Construction Management, Accounting, Engineering Technology, Teacher Education, Paramedicine, and more.
Central’s commitment to hands-on learning and discovery and individual attention takes students beyond the limits of the classroom and books. Students get to do what they’re studying in real-world, professional settings, which makes learning exciting and relevant.
Hands-on experience that makes learning exciting and relevant. Students come to CWU for small classes taught by professors.
There are no 800-student lectures here. Our average class size is just 25.
With more than 100 majors and eleven pre-professional programs at undergraduate level, Central's General Education curriculum provides a basis for developing your specialized interests.
- Theatre Arts
- Educational Foundations & Curriculum
- Language, Literacy, & Special Education
- Biological Sciences
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Industrial & Engineering Technology
- Nutrition, Exercise and Health Sciences
- Physical Education, School and Public Health
- Primate Behavior
- Resource Management...
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Washington, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Washington State through in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tanning training academy!
• We provide comprehensive 1-day spray tan certification programs in Seattle which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Alternatively, study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver and throughout Washington State and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and focus on hands-on training to help you perfect your technique.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On completion, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs' President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler (Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster MA)
Based in Bremerton, Kitsap County WA, Olympic College (OC) is a two year public institution offering associate transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees and certificates, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, and an individualized Associate Degree in General Studies. Students may also work toward earning a bachelor’s degree through OC partnerships with Old Dominion University, St. Martin’s University, and Western Washington University.
The college’s main campus is located in Bremerton, Washington, and its two satellite campuses are located in Poulsbo and Shelton, Washington. In addition to the campuses, Olympic College offers a variety of distance learning options such as Interactive TV, online, and hybrid courses.
Associate & Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- Associate in Arts (AA) – Direct
- Associate of Science (AS) – Direct
- Associate in Applied Science – Transfer (AAS-T)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate in Technical Arts (ATA)
Professional-Technical Degrees and Certificates:
- Certificate of Specialization (CS)
- Certificate of Proficiency (CP)
- Certificate of Completion (CC)
- Certificate of Recognition (CR)