Central Washington University (CWU) is an accredited public university located in the beautiful city of Ellensburg, Washington State, that offers a wide range of baccalaureate, masters and pre-professional degree programs. Each year CWU graduates thousands of well-educated citizens who are ready for high-demand careers in the workforce in fields that include Construction Management, Accounting, Engineering Technology, Teacher Education, Paramedicine, and more.
Central’s commitment to hands-on learning and discovery and individual attention takes students beyond the limits of the classroom and books. Students get to do what they’re studying in real-world, professional settings, which makes learning exciting and relevant.
Hands-on experiencethat makes learning exciting and relevant. Students come to CWU for small classes taught by professors. There are no 800-student lectures here. Our average class size is just 25. With more than 100 majors and eleven pre-professional programs at undergraduate level, Central's General Education curriculum provides a basis for developing your specialized interests.
CWU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Athena University is a private higher institution of learning approved by the Washington Student Achievement Council to offer graduate degree programs.
Located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, we provide two masters degree programs for U.S. and international students - a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Science (MSc) in Game Animation Design.
We are committed to assisting the net generation of business leaders with our dedicated faculty and student-centered learning environment.
We stand firm on our mission to promote and facilitate academic excellence. Our instructors are experienced and prepared to guide our students' through their studies at Athena University.