Athena University is located in downtown Seattle, near the famous Pike Place market and shopping centers. We provide two Master degree programs; a Master of Business Administration (MBA), and a Master of Science in Game and Animation Design. For over 45 years, the Athena education system has been providing excellent education for U.S. and international students of all ages.
• The creation of Athena University is inspired by the characteristics of the Greek heroine Athena as the guardian of wisdom, knowledge, and learning.
• We are committed to cultivating future leaders through dedicated teaching, globalization, and entrepreneurship.
• We strive to turn every student into a respectable professional with social awareness.
• The core competence of Athena University relies on the bonding among teaching, research, and service of all faculty members. For generations to come, Athena University will thrive through innovation and creativity
• Athena University is proud to be one of the prestigious members of the Athena Education System. The Athena Education System has over 45 years in providing exceptional education services to students in Asia and other parts of the world.
• The uniqueness of the Athena Education System lies in the mixing of cultural ideas from the West and the East. We strive not only to provide quality education to local students in Washington, but also to parts of the world where quality education cannot be easily accessed.
- Experienced & Qualified Teaching Faculty
We stand firm on our mission to promote and facilitate academic excellence. Our instructors are experienced and prepared to guide our students' through their studies at Athena University.
- Customized Lectures
Athena University works side-by-side with local industries and custom-builds learning objectives based on employers’ needs.
- Career Placement / Advancement
Athena University’s programs are designed to fit the needs of local industries. For our graduates, this means more job opportunities after graduation and even the chance of working for many well-known companies such as, Microsoft, Google, Starbucks, Boeing & Amazon.
- International Students welcome
To study as an F-1 international student in the US, an I-20 form is required to apply for a non-immigrant visa. International students who have been offered admission should submit a request for their I-20 form, the request will take up to 5 business days to complete.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Duration: 2 years
This program is intended to provide a broad exposure to the knowledge, skills, and values needed by successful managers.
Master of Science in Game Animation Design:
- Average Duration: 2 years (Varies depending on course load)
This program focuses on conceptual skills and the mastering of new technologies based on traditional drawing, painting and storytelling.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1511 Third Avenue, Suite 788, Seattle, WA, 98101, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.