Study business abroad in Europe: International management school in France, masters programs in Paris taught in English for international students/ Americans. Graduate degree courses in supply chain management & marketing..
ESCE International Business School, Paris: Located in the heart of Paris, just steps away from the Eiffel Tower, ESCE is one of Europe’s leading private institutions focusing in International Business and Management. ESCE’s Master Degree is taught in English or French, and is accredited by the French Ministry of Education and is recognised throughout the world.
ESCE Master Degree Program: Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
ESCE Master's program is offered to International students who have obtained an official Bachelor's degree (3 or 4 years) from an accredited foreign university in business, management, economics or any related discipline.
Specializations in English: - International Marketing - International People Management - Supply Chain Management
Specializations in French: - International Marketing - International Finance
Admission Requirements: - An International Bachelor's Degree (3 or 4 years) in business, economics, management or any related discipline - English language requirement for all specializations: Minimum TOEIC 785 or TOEFL 85 (iBT) OR equivalent - To follow specializations in French: Minimum B2 level OR equivalent on TEF or TCF or other French language certificates.
CMH Centre de Management Hotelier International, Paris: Un centre de management face à l'internationalisation de l'hôtellerie et du luxe. Depuis plus de 30 ans, le Centre de Formation Professionnelle et de Conseil du Groupe IETH/CMH a eu pour vocation de répondre aux objectifs du marché mondial en Management des Affaires de l'Hôtellerie, du Luxe et des Marques. Notre Groupe développe des échanges et des implantations de Centres de Formation Professionnelle en Europe, en Asie du Sud-Est, Chine, Europe de l'Est en partenariat avec des Sociétés et des Universités d'entreprise. Ces programmes anglo-saxons bilingues Français / Anglais allient les méthodes de management international aux traditions des professions de prestige dans l'Hospitality: Hôtellerie de Luxe, Restauration gastronomique, Arts de la table, Orfèvrerie, Design hôtelier, Architecture d'intérieur.
Cours fondamentaux: management (BS, MBA in International Hospitality Management), marketing, ressources humaines, comptabilité, finance, droit, informatique et nouvelles technologies, communication , économie. Cours spécialisés: Techniques Hôtelières, Food and Beverage, Art de la Table, Techniques de restauration, Design et marques de luxe, Implantation Hôtelière, création et reprise d'une affaire, Etude des marchés étrangers, tourisme international et voyage de luxe, thalassothérapie, remise en forme.
Since 1987, the ENPC School of International Management, located in the heart of Paris, France has been delivering a dynamic range of undergraduate, MBA, and executive education programs. Our MBA programs are offered in English and available to students from all over the world.
In addition to traditional MBA courses, the ENPC MBA in Paris now offers three internationally-accredited full-time programs - MBA in Technology and Entrepreneurship; the Tri-Continent MBA and the MBA in International Business. We also offer an Executive MBA degree program designed for working professionals.
Whichever program you choose, you are sure to benefit from the recognized high quality of the ENPC School of International Management's visiting faculty, leading academic concepts and real-world best practices, a prime location in the heart of Paris, and a life-changing multicultural experience. The ENPC School of International Management is a member of the international association AMBA - The Association of MBA´s that regulates and promotes management education.
Created in 1993 as an initiative of professionals from the French Federation of Women's Ready-to-wear (la Fédération Française du Prêt-à-porter Féminin) and supported by the French public authorities, MOD'SPE Paris prepares its students to become highly qualified fashion marketers enabling them to integrate the following sectors: men's wear, women's wear, children's wear, athletic wear, intimate apparel, cosmetics, fragrances, luxury goods or accessories .
Since its creation, MOD'SPE Paris has been geared toward international development through professor and student exchanges with foreign schools, internships in other countries and pedagogical consultancy abroad, all of which enrich the Institute's international partner network.
With a global job placement rate of over 90%, MOD'SPE Paris has become an undisputable reference in terms of the pertinence of its higher educational fashion programs.
MOD'SPE Paris offers higher educational programs ranging from "Bac+4" to "Bac+5" (from Bachelor to Postgraduate).
Bachelor Programs: "Product Manager : Clothing and Apparel Industry" and "Cross media Fashion Communication Manager"
Postgraduate Program: "Director of Fashion Product Development" (a block release program)
With lectures, work shops, internships and apprenticeships, MOD'SPE Paris prepares its students to be apparel specialists who are in touch with the everyday reality of the workplace.
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College (Based in New York City), and offers an established international Paris-based program with US-accredited degrees. Touro College France is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. TCF has two campuses in the Marais, just a 5 minute walk from each other. One is located just off Place Thorigny, and the other on rue du Parc Royal.
Touro College France is accredited by the United States Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus. Our courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
We aim to perpetuate the Touro reputation for high academic rigor and ethical standards, to engage learners, disseminate knowledge, and to foster a unique and special learning community where students are given individualized attention, excellence in learning, and support with their life and career goals.
- B.S. in Finance
- B.S. in Management & Marketing
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.S. in Business Management & Administration
- B.A. in Psychology
- MBA in General Management or International Finance: A flexible learning program that allows professionals to keep gaining valuable work experience while completing their studies. Online work is supplemented with one weekend a month of intensive face-to-face learning in group sessions.
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
France International Graduate Schools are a unique group of 15 leading French schools that have joined forces to offer international students a full range of business Degree programs taught in English and or / in French.
Our schools are located in 14 different cities and campuses, all established in main French dynamic city centers (including Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes, Toulouse, and more), offering easy access to a rich social and cultural life, as well as the regional business environment.
Studying in France also means discovering the French “art de vivre”, which offers many cultural, historical, intellectual and entertainment options. France’s location within Europe and efficient transportation system, will also allow you to discover other neighbouring countries easily
Many prestigious schools are part of our group, including The American Business School, CEFAM, International Business School, IDRAC Business School and IGS HR school.
- Available at schools & locations throughout France
- Bachelor in Fashion, Luxury and Retail Management
- Bachelor in Marketing & Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA in Geopolitics and International Business
- MBA in International Management
- MBA Consulting SOGETI
- Master in International Business Development
- Master in International Human Resources Management
- Grande Ecole Program
- Summer Programs