Study management abroad in France: Graduate business school in Paris offering masters degree taught in English for international students/ Americans. Marketing & supply chain management masters programs in Europe.
ESCE: Located in the heart of Paris' 15th arrondissement, ESCE International Business School provides a 2-year Masters Degree program in English or French. Since its creation in 1968, ESCE has been training students to take on important responsibilities in multinational companies or SMEs wishing to expand internationally.
The Eiffel Campus in the 15th arrondissement is modern, open, well-connected and easily accessible by public transportation, facilitating guest lectures from French and international business practitioners, conferences, and contact with companies. An ideal platform for networking and building initiatives, the campus is organized to combine academic success and quality of life:
- Modern facilities just a few meters from the Eiffel Tower
- An outdoor garden courtyard
- Lecture theaters holding up to 400 seats
- Wifi work spaces
- Cafeteria with a patio
- Student lounge areas
- A full range of student services is based on campus: Corporate Relations Office, International Office, Student Life Office, IT Office, etc.
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College (Based in New York City), and offers an established international Paris-based program with US-accredited degrees. Touro College France is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. TCF has two campuses in the Marais, just a 5 minute walk from each other. One is located just off Place Thorigny, and the other on rue du Parc Royal.
Touro College France is accredited by the United States Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus. Our courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
We aim to perpetuate the Touro reputation for high academic rigor and ethical standards, to engage learners, disseminate knowledge, and to foster a unique and special learning community where students are given individualized attention, excellence in learning, and support with their life and career goals.
- B.S. in Finance
- B.S. in Management & Marketing
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.S. in Business Management & Administration
- B.A. in Psychology
- MBA in General Management or International Finance: A flexible learning program that allows professionals to keep gaining valuable work experience while completing their studies. Online work is supplemented with one weekend a month of intensive face-to-face learning in group sessions.
CMH Centre de Management Hotelier International, Paris: Un centre de management face à l'internationalisation de l'hôtellerie et du luxe. Depuis plus de 30 ans, le Centre de Formation Professionnelle et de Conseil du Groupe IETH/CMH a eu pour vocation de répondre aux objectifs du marché mondial en Management des Affaires de l'Hôtellerie, du Luxe et des Marques. Notre Groupe développe des échanges et des implantations de Centres de Formation Professionnelle en Europe, en Asie du Sud-Est, Chine, Europe de l'Est en partenariat avec des Sociétés et des Universités d'entreprise. Ces programmes anglo-saxons bilingues Français / Anglais allient les méthodes de management international aux traditions des professions de prestige dans l'Hospitality: Hôtellerie de Luxe, Restauration gastronomique, Arts de la table, Orfèvrerie, Design hôtelier, Architecture d'intérieur.
Cours fondamentaux: management (BS, MBA in International Hospitality Management), marketing, ressources humaines, comptabilité, finance, droit, informatique et nouvelles technologies, communication , économie. Cours spécialisés: Techniques Hôtelières, Food and Beverage, Art de la Table, Techniques de restauration, Design et marques de luxe, Implantation Hôtelière, création et reprise d'une affaire, Etude des marchés étrangers, tourisme international et voyage de luxe, thalassothérapie, remise en forme.
Created in 1993 as an initiative of professionals from the French Federation of Women's Ready-to-wear (la Fédération Française du Prêt-à-porter Féminin) and supported by the French public authorities, MOD'SPE Paris prepares its students to become highly qualified fashion marketers enabling them to integrate the following sectors: men's wear, women's wear, children's wear, athletic wear, intimate apparel, cosmetics, fragrances, luxury goods or accessories .
Since its creation, MOD'SPE Paris has been geared toward international development through professor and student exchanges with foreign schools, internships in other countries and pedagogical consultancy abroad, all of which enrich the Institute's international partner network.
With a global job placement rate of over 90%, MOD'SPE Paris has become an undisputable reference in terms of the pertinence of its higher educational fashion programs.
MOD'SPE Paris offers higher educational programs ranging from "Bac+4" to "Bac+5" (from Bachelor to Postgraduate).
Bachelor Programs: "Product Manager : Clothing and Apparel Industry" and "Cross media Fashion Communication Manager"
Postgraduate Program: "Director of Fashion Product Development" (a block release program)
With lectures, work shops, internships and apprenticeships, MOD'SPE Paris prepares its students to be apparel specialists who are in touch with the everyday reality of the workplace.
Audencia Nantes - School of Management is a leading business school centrally located in Nantes in the Pays de la Loire region of Western France, approximately 340 km south-west of Paris. Our school offers a 12-month international Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in English, as well as specialised master's degrees and international master's degrees and more for both French and international students in both French and English. Audencia is among the three French higher education providers to appear in Beyond Grey Pinstripes’ world ranking based on the presence of social and environmental issues.
Audencia's MBA program is one of only three French MBAs to be ranked amongst the top 50 in the world of which 60% are American: Audencia's International MBA is now ranked 32nd in the world.
Audencia is one of the world's few business schools to hold the 3 major academic accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. At Audencia, global responsibility is part of the school’s institutional commitments. Audencia is the first business school in France to have joined the Global Compact.
Nantes Atlantique International Airport is located approximately 8 km from the center of Nantes.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) programs: We offer a curriculum with a global focus. Our MBA programs are for experienced managers who wish to become international leaders accountable, able to act in a global environment and attentive to the meaning of their decisions and actions.
* International MBA (12-month)
* Executive MBA
* Corporate MBA
* Euro MBA
Monaco Business School at the International University of Monaco (IUM)
Courses / Programs
Located in the Principality of Monaco, Monte-Carlo on the French Riviera, the International University of Monaco (IUM) is an English language university offering undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degrees in business specialized in Finance, Luxury Goods and Services, and International Business. As a member of the INSEEC Group, IUM also offers programs in Paris & London.
Students learn in a thoroughly multi-cultural environment, which brings together people from all over the world to share ideas, change lives and create opportunities on a global scale. Our students take with them a sense of who they are in the world of commerce, and pride in themselves as confident business people and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
The MBA program at the International University of Monaco are accredited in the United Kingdom by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) to award Master Degrees in Business Administration.
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Communication and Entertainment Management
- Masters in International Business & Marketing Management
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Luxury Business
- Monaco MBA
- Executive MBA
- Doctoral Program