Spanish language holidays in South of Spain: Learn Spanish in El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spanish immersion programs in the Andalucia region. DELE exam preparation, intensive Spanish courses in Cadiz. Private Spanish lessons for beginners to advanced level, au-pair program.
Spark Spanish Language School and Cultural Residence, Cadiz: Spark Spanish is a young, vibrant and dynamic Spanish language school and cultural residence situated ‘off the beaten track’ in the beautiful coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria in the province of Cadiz in Southern Spain. At Spark Spanish, we strive to create a friendly environment with a dedicated, professional and talented team who are always at your disposal to meet your educational, personal and cultural needs.
Spanish Language Courses: - A general course of 20 hours Spanish classes and 10 hours of cultural events a week at very reasonable prices.
- An intensive DELE course which helps prepare you to take the DELE exam.
- We offer Spanish holidays, which are combined courses for example Spanish and dance where you can learn typical Spanish dance, flamenco, Spanish and Feria, and also Spanish and sports.
- An Au Pair course where we help find you families that you can be an Au Pair for, plus you learn Spanish with us.
- We also offer a unique experience called “Español Total” which is our most intensive course. It involves a weekend away in an isolated wonderful pueblo blanco (white village) in the Sierra de Cadiz but the secret to this special programme is each student who signs up will be providing us with a written promise that they will only speak in Spanish throughout the two days and wont be using a word of their native tongue.
This programme isn’t for the faint hearted as it isn’t an easy thing to achieve but with our star Spark team there to guide you on your way via a host of exciting activities, it is an achievable goal and one which will make a great difference to your overall Spanish learning, especially oral understanding and fluency. The programme is jam-packed full of activities as we know that it is constant mental stimulation that will enable you to achieve the amazing goal of speaking only Spanish for one whole weekend.
For further information on our Spanish courses, please email via our Contact Us page.
Malaga University is a young and modern university with more than 40,000 students per year including 6,000 foreign students. As fully in line with the international spirit of Malaga University there is a broad quality program for foreign students that want to learn more about the Spanish language and culture. These Spanish courses have been offered for more than a decade to students from all over the world and with different social and cultural backgrounds.
Lailolá is the open-air, mobile, Spanish school on the island of Tenerife that teaches you Spanish while visiting breath-taking areas and discovering the Spain’s rich culture and cuisine.
We provide an immersive 1-week Spanish language experience in the heart of the Canary Islands. Our Interactive Teaching Method engages you in the learning process so that you learn communication skills and develop confidence quickly.
The school, with a young and innovative mind-set, has designed a program that puts the student into full contact with the Spanish language and culture through a unique combination of classes and leisure activities - there are no classrooms.
Classes are held on site in the most significant places of the island. This approach immerses you in Spanish language and culture from day one.
Based in the Spanish capital, Madrid Spanish Classes is a freelance group of native Spanish-speakers with post-graduate level qualifications specific to teaching Spanish as a foreign language and years of teaching experience. We offer courses to beginner to advanced level students from around the globe in individual or small groups. Our courses feature affordable prices: you get more for your money than with a traditional language Academy.
Lessons can be conducted in your home or office (within Madrid), at the teacher’s place, or in a nice cozy cafe in the centre of Madrid. We work with different methods depending on your needs - the classes are adapted to your objectives and reasons for learning the language (work, study, living in a Spanish-speaking country, just for fun), the time you have for learning, your age, profession, your interests and hobbies.
Melibea is an organization dedicated to the promotion of the Spanish language and culture in the world. We provide intensive programmes of Spanish language and culture in La Coruña in north-west Spain (Summer) and in Sevilla in south-west Spain (Fall).
They are immersion courses of 40 hours of study and practice per week, designed for students of Spanish as a foreign language (ELE) who desire to progress quickly in their command of the Spanish language, and want to dedicate their time in Spain to take a closer look at the Spanish society and culture.
Each course has a limited student size of 8 to 10 people, so each of our students receives a close attention and a personalized dedication from our team.
Our method is different to that offered by other existing organizations, since we combine teaching in traditional classes with a program of workshops and immersion activities with local associations, promoting a direct contact with the Spanish society.
Founded in 1979, Centro de Estudios de Español (CEE) is a Spanish language school in Barcelona, Spain. We offer a wide range of interesting and highly informative Spanish courses to foreigners including intensive Spanish, DELE exam preparation classes and private Spanish lessons. We also offer tailor-made programmes designed for school groups.
CEE provides highly professional teachers and a pleasant atmosphere at reasonable prices. We teach Spanish in small groups that do not exceed 10 students per class so that we can guarantee the utmost comprehension and excellent results.
The school is accredited by Instituto Cervantes in Spain which means it meets certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish and has adequate teaching resources and teaching plan that guarantees satisfactory progress.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA