Be Unique Academy: Be Unique Academy is a K-8 educational institution that provides services to children with a variety of intellectual and developmental disabilities. Based in Southwest Miami (Miami-Dade County), Be Unique Academy is a loving, nurturing and unique place for children. Our qualified staff create life-long relationships providing consistency and stability in the student’s life. As well as core academics; students are also exposed to a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
The school exposes students to age-appropriate class activities with a modified curriculum allowing children to work hands-on while encouraging practical, life and social skills. In addition, the school provides age-appropriate class assignments, small group and individualized instruction, which addresses each child’s needs and abilities.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Miami Springs Montessori School in Miami Springs, a Miami suburban city in Miami-Dade County, is a safe, loving environment for children offering montessori programs to children from eighteen months to 6 years of age. The Montessori method of teaching is founded on the belief that all young children pass through a sequence of steps to maturity at different rates of growth and in different ways. Growth is individual to each child.
Advancement within a child varies from skill to skill. Presented with the proper instruments and direction, a child's curiosity and eagerness to comprehend the world will motivate him / her to move from mastery to one task to another with tenacity seldom seen in adults.
Our teachers are certified Montessori Teachers and we have consolidated the best of many Montessori Programs, the Panamerican Society, AMS, IMS and more. As guides, we follow each child to insure their development is a natural and uplifting experience that they will always remember. Exposure, exposure, exposure is the key to child development.
Located in Orlando in Orange County, St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School is a private co-educational Catholic school and welcomes children in pre-kindergarten (from 3 years) through to 8th grade. As part of our programs, we offer an APEX program where students can choose from a wide range of electives, a PACE program for academic challenge and excellence as well as extensive arts and athletics programs. We have a 50-year tradition of excellence in education and we continue to uphold the traditions of the past while forging into the future.
We believe in teaching the "whole child." We attend to our students' spiritual development in all areas of learning: physical, social, emotional, and academic. We encourage our students' love of music, drama and art. We want them to play team sports and have daily recess. We want our students to love to learn.
St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School uses both the Diocesan and the Florida Sunshine State’s Curriculum Standards as a basis of its curriculum. We are accredited by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and a 2007 Winner of the Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award.
Catholic Education Programs from Pre-kindergarten (3 years) through 8th Grade:
- Preschool and Kindergarten programs
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Challenging curriculum with language arts, social studies, science, math, Spanish, technology and religion
- APEX program with a wide range of electives
- PACE program with tutoring and enrichment classes
- Athletics program
- Arts program
Providence Christian School, located in Cape Coral, Lee County, Florida, is a Christian School offering Pre-K3 through 8th grades. While most schools focus on academics alone, Providence Christian School strives for academic excellence within the context of a program that addresses the whole child—mind, body, and spirit. Class sizes are small; curriculum is enriched and varied with attention to the development of children as unique individuals. Providence Christian School is accredited by Christian Schools of Florida.
The Bolles School in Jacksonville in Duval County, FL, is a co-educational, college preparatory school enrolling over 1800 day students in early kindergarten through grade 12 and boarding students in grades 7 through to postgraduate on four campuses - Ponte Vedra, Whitehurst, Bartram and San Jose. Bolles teaches the value of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion. In lower school, we encourage the beginnings of structured learning through exploration and nurturing.
Our middle school program teaches students to take on more personal responsibility and begin honing their interests. And in upper school, our rigorous program with Advanced Placement courses prepares students for college and beyond. Bolles is more than a school — it is an educational experience that enriches students for the rest of their lives. We are an extended family of children, parents, and faculty.
The Bolles School emphasizes excellence not only in academics, but in athletics, the arts, and other activities that promote social experiences and community service. International students are welcome. We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Day programs for boys and girls from Kindergarten through to 12th grade
- Boarding programs for students in 7th to 12th grade
- College preparatory curriculum
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- Upper School program
- Advanced Placement programs
- English as a Second Language (ESL) programs
- We welcome international students
Skycrest Christian School in Clearwater in Pinellas County is a private co-educational, day school offering pre-kindergarten through to grade 8 programs. The curriculum used at Skycrest is designed using the fundamentals of reading, writing, and arithmetic, with special emphasis on phonetic reading, as the basis of educational progress. The basic skills for learning are taught using modern teaching materials as well as sound teaching techniques.
Skycrest Christian School holds dual accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and by the Association of Christian Schools International. Skycrest seeks to honor Jesus Christ by equipping students to become lifelong servant leaders in their communities and in the world.
We partner with Christian families to pursue and nurture excellence in the spiritual, academic, artistic, physical, and social growth of our students. We offer a comprehensive, academically rigorous K4-8 education within a Biblical based, Christ-centered worldview.