Summer camps in Texas: Leadership programs abroad for high school students to earn college credit. Summer abroad programs in Europe for American students, plus foreign language immersion programs in Spain, France, Italy, Costa Rica, China..
SPI Study Abroad: SPI Study Abroad programs give high school students the opportunity to earn college credit and immerse themselves in a foreign language. SPI participants are high school students in grades 9-12 that come from all over the U.S., and around the world. Our high school study abroad programs take place in Spain, France, Italy, China, and Costa Rica, and last from between 2 and 4 weeks. Our headquarters are based in Austin, Texas.
Situated in the heart of Alamo Heights in San Antonio TX, New World Spanish provides quality Spanish language classes for adults and kids. In addition, we offer a Spanish summer camp for children ages 3-11.
Our engaging summer program provides your child with an excellent opportunity to learn Spanish in a fun way!
All of our teachers are native Spanish speakers. They have extensive experience in teaching Spanish as a second language.
Using songs, games, crafts, and other interactive activities, they will develop your child's understanding and confidence in speaking Spanish.
To provide flexibility for your summer plans, we offer weekly enrollment, with different themes each week.
Both half-day and full-day options are available, and you can choose to enroll your child for 1 - 5 days per week.
This year we are” traveling” through Mexico and visiting the beaches, the rain forest, the pyramids and much, much more!
International Museum of Art & Science (IMAS) - Operation Imagination Summer Camps
Courses / Programs
Located in McAllen, TX, the International Museum of Art & Science (IMAS) provides a wide range of STEAM based summer camp programs for children of grades 1-8.
Topics for our unique 4-day summer camp courses include chemistry, creative writing, engineering, robotics, environmental science, and more! Registration fees include scheduled activities, supplies, a camp t-shirt, lunch, an afternoon snack, and exploration time in our exhibit spaces.
Our camps inspire and enrich the lives of children year after year. Campers don’t even realize they are learning because they’re having so much fun! Classes are held Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Before and after care is available at an additional cost.
Camps are divided into three classes by grade level: 1-2, 3-5, and 6-8. Each class has a maximum of 25 students. Our experienced Educators guide your child as they discover, create, and learn in Operation Imagination Summer Camps!
Conveniently located in southwest Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an IT career training school providing 2-week STEM technology summer camps for kids and teens ages 9-17.
This immersive, project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) camp is designed for elementary, middle, and high school students interested in exercising their imagination and building things with their hands.
• Are you searching for a fun summer language camp in Houston TX for your child or teen? Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders provides 1 to 10-week Spanish summer camps for kids ages 4-12.
• English, French, and Chinese immersion camps are also available.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience! Our 7-12-year-old age group is immersed using a more structured method.
• All students are taught Spanish in a nurturing environment where a high level of Spanish proficiency is the goal. Based on their ability of the language, students learn grammar, literature, vocabulary, and social skills (that include dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games)
• We focus solely on a full immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• We also offer a 1-week Spring Break camp where students ages 4-8 get to experience a more social camp where they learn a new language by doing arts & crafts, social activities, and games.
Parent Review: “Absolutely amazing! Teachers and director are the best. Always friendly, warm and attentive. My children love it and I can see the progress they are making.“ - Esther
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities throughout the USA, including in Texas cities such as Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio. These quality summer programs cover a wide range of tech-related subjects including video game design, application development, programming, web design and more. For kids & teens ages 7-17, iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps. In addition, iD Tech Academies offers 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
iD Tech Camps offers a variety of cutting-edge summer camp courses for students who are interested in technology and computer science. Kids and teens learn one course topic per week, specializing in video game design, iPhone app development, Flash animation, programming, video editing and more – using the best brand name products from Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Google, Microsoft, and beyond.
“Everything I have experienced at iD Tech Camps was great. The instructors were helpful, accommodating and overall fun people to be around. Best experience I’ve had this summer…” - Matthew, Student, University of Houston